AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Do you guys have plans to support NZXT Grid+ V3?

Got long awaited digital fan controller but fans are not seen by AIDA64...

1.JPG

2.JPG

13 hours ago, Elderdeekey said:

Do you guys have plans to support NZXT Grid+ V3?

Got long awaited digital fan controller but fans are not seen by AIDA64...

We've ordered a Grid+ V3 device, and we'll analyze how it works as soon as it arrives.  I'll let you know in this topic once a new AIDA64 beta build with Grid+ V3 support becomes available.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, Fiery said:

We've ordered a Grid+ V3 device, and we'll analyze how it works as soon as it arrives.  I'll let you know in this topic once a new AIDA64 beta build with Grid+ V3 support becomes available.

The new AIDA64 beta build is available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works.

Fiery - you did it again - it works great! :)
2 questions though:
1. Do you "artificially" start numbering fans from 21
or do those numbers come from GRID?
2. I've marked 2 SSD temperatures by green pen - where those come from? They are marked #2, and I do have temperature of those already...
Thanks a bunch!

3.JPG

12 hours ago, Elderdeekey said:

Fiery - you did it again - it works great! :)
2 questions though:
1. Do you "artificially" start numbering fans from 21
or do those numbers come from GRID?
2. I've marked 2 SSD temperatures by green pen - where those come from? They are marked #2, and I do have temperature of those already...
Thanks a bunch!

3.JPG

1) Motherboard and integrated fan headers occupy the first 20 fan slots.  External fan controllers therefore start to allocate fan slots at Fan #21.

2) Secondary NVMe SSD thermal readings are available for certain SSDs.  It's not 100% clear what temperature do they measure.  The common belief is that it's the controller temperature.

Thank you for your feedback!

Thanks a lot for the explanation!

Ref. second reading - both SSD are Samsung 970 PRO, one 512GB and the other 1TB, and it is seen from AIDA64 Gadget Items screen.

On a screencapture below are both temperature readings (disk Boot C is 512GB, disk Games G is 1TB). I have no idea why those temperatures are so different (indeed #2 temperatures might be controller ones) - both SSD use radiators, 512GB one even has custom fan...

Anyway, thank you very much for fast implementation and great feedback!

4.jpg