Kraken x62 rpm fans missed

vidalsh68

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:55 PM, vidalsh68 said:

Hi, I got  two kraken x62, one for cpu and another for gpu.

As in picture, fan #21 CPUKra and Pump #1 are the krakens rpm fans. Sometimes it has works but no now.

screen image https://prnt.sc/po7nd1

I´ve attached aida64 report rar file (winrar 5.8)

Fans and pumps from such controllers could disappear when they stop, ie. when their RPM becomes zero.  Is there a chance both the fan and pump can stop on your Krakens?

Also, please note that AIDA64 supports only one Kraken device, so in your case only the first one it can detect will be supported.  I'm not sure if the primary controller is for the CPU or GPU in your system.

Please also note that NZXT's own monitoring software (CAM) may also collide with AIDA64 during low-level hardware communication, so it's best to close CAM to verify if the missing fan/pump is due to a collision or due to an AIDA64 bug.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:21 PM, vidalsh68 said:

Hi; sometimes works as it:

http://prntscr.com/ppud1q

Fan #21 are Corsair HD fans of the cpu kraken x62 at about 600 rpm.

Pump #1 is the other param that usually not works. But about 2000rpm should be of pump, not the fans that should be working at about 600rpm too.

Thanks you.

If it works sometimes, then I'd suspect AIDA64 collides with another monitoring tool like NZXT CAM.  Do you experience the unstable Kraken readings even when you close NZXT CAM?

Yes, I think it is onw nzxt cam compatibility too.

When 2nd kraken shows  as issue into nzxt cam then shows in aida64 almost one kraken rpm fan, and one number that I don´t know what is it.

http://prntscr.com/prxj1h

I got water pump from kraken1, water pump from kraken2, (rpm fan from kaken1 and pump from kraken?, only showed when nzxt is issued). I only missed kraken2 rpm fan data at all.

It is nzxt issue or is there a way to solved it? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, vidalsh68 said:

Yes, I think it is onw nzxt cam compatibility too.

When 2nd kraken shows  as issue into nzxt cam then shows in aida64 almost one kraken rpm fan, and one number that I don´t know what is it.

http://prntscr.com/prxj1h

I got water pump from kraken1, water pump from kraken2, (rpm fan from kaken1 and pump from kraken?, only showed when nzxt is issued). I only missed kraken2 rpm fan data at all.

It is nzxt issue or is there a way to solved it? Thanks.

I'm still not sure if I understand what the actual problem is.  Are you sure it's not because -- as I've mentioned above -- AIDA64 can only handle one out of the two Kraken devices you've got?

• 1 month later...

Hi, after a while I return to this point.

The issue is with nzxt cam app running. If cam is not running then aida64 recognize kraken fans. But at the moment that cam app is running kraken fans are missed by aida64.

I´m trying to talk with nzxt cam support about this to know if the issue is cam or aida64.

Thanks.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 12:14 AM, vidalsh68 said:

Hi, after a while I return to this point.

The issue is with nzxt cam app running. If cam is not running then aida64 recognize kraken fans. But at the moment that cam app is running kraken fans are missed by aida64.

I´m trying to talk with nzxt cam support about this to know if the issue is cam or aida64.

Thanks.

The real fix or solution to this issue would be if NZXT came up with a SDK or some other solution where 3rd party apps could safely communicate with NZXT hardware, without having to worry about collisions with NZXT's own CAM software performing similar hardware polling.

• 1 year later...
On 15.1.2020 at 00:53, vidalsh68 said:

Vielen vielen Dank.

Das muss ich nur hören, um mit Cam-Entwicklern sprechen zu können, um diese Probleme zu lösen.

Hello, is there any news about this? I also have problems getting NZXT Cam to work together with Aida64. As soon as the shit Cam software starts, the fan & pump data in Aida64 disappear! If I close the shit cam software, the data in Aida64 come back immediately.