NZXT Kraken X53/63/73

Chris Simpson

On 1/9/2021 at 11:21 PM, dynamic said:

@Fiery can you check my post from dec 20?
because i think there is a problem, using both NZXT and AIDA the same DLLs or something.

As i wrote, when the nzxt-cam-software is closed, AIDA reads the sensor...

I'm afraid there's no solution to that issue.  CAM takes exclusive control of the device and doesn't allow 3rd party applications to access the device while CAM is running.  You as a customer (and other NZXT device owners) have to put more pressure on NZXT to unlock the possibility to have the device polled by multiple software simultaneously.

22 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm afraid there's no solution to that issue.  CAM takes exclusive control of the device and doesn't allow 3rd party applications to access the device while CAM is running.  You as a customer (and other NZXT device owners) have to put more pressure on NZXT to unlock the possibility to have the device polled by multiple software simultaneously.

ok, thanks ...

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, Wondersquid said:

I was just looking for a solution to this. I thought for sure if CAM could read it AIDA64 could its a shame really I wish I could put water temp etc on my panels. I closed CAM and still no sensors for water in AIDA64

OK when I close both programs and open AIDA64 the liquid temp shows up as "Temperature #1" if I open CAM it goes from showing temp to N/A

I can see 2 sensors under Cooling Fans from my NZXT X73 and they both appear to work with CAM running. I can see AIO Pump & Pump #1. CAM does warn me that another app is trying to communicate with my device though.

I'm running CAM 4.30.0 and Aida64 6.33.5769 Beta.

Feedback at NZXT: Allow other apps to monitor NZXT devices - | Product Ideas & Requests

18 hours ago, Zeke009 said:

I can see 2 sensors under Cooling Fans from my NZXT X73 and they both appear to work with CAM running. I can see AIO Pump & Pump #1. CAM does warn me that another app is trying to communicate with my device though.

I'm running CAM 4.30.0 and Aida64 6.33.5769 Beta.

Feedback at NZXT: Allow other apps to monitor NZXT devices - | Product Ideas & Requests

I upvoted your post there any CAM users should do the same.