fixed: Aquacomputer D5Next - Values missing since update

Grestorn

Aquacomputer updated their Aquasuite the other day. With that update, they also updated the firmware of many of their hardware components, including the D5 Next to version 1014.

Since that update, AIDA64 doesn't see the D5 Next's values anymore. 

HWInfo still sees them, though, so the export must work technically, there seems to be some misalignment between AIDA64 and the D5 Next. 

Other values of Aquacomputer's components are still showing up fine, only the D5 Next is affected (on my system). 

In that regard, I'd still very much appreciate if it would be possible, to restrict the polling of all Aquacomputer's components, as this keeps stalling all other values in AIDA64, too. Aquacomputer seems to limit the polling to once a second, and for some reason that has the effect that all other components monitored by AIDA64 are also restricted to once a second, as soon as there are AC components in the system. 

And I also remember that there was a checkbox on the "Stability" tab where you could disable the AC's components polling, but that's missing now for some reason?

/edit: Added the Sensor Dump File!

aquacomputerdump.txt

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 7:32 AM, Grestorn said:

Aquacomputer updated their Aquasuite the other day. With that update, they also updated the firmware of many of their hardware components, including the D5 Next to version 1014.

Since that update, AIDA64 doesn't see the D5 Next's values anymore. 

HWInfo still sees them, though, so the export must work technically, there seems to be some misalignment between AIDA64 and the D5 Next. 

Other values of Aquacomputer's components are still showing up fine, only the D5 Next is affected (on my system). 

In that regard, I'd still very much appreciate if it would be possible, to restrict the polling of all Aquacomputer's components, as this keeps stalling all other values in AIDA64, too. Aquacomputer seems to limit the polling to once a second, and for some reason that has the effect that all other components monitored by AIDA64 are also restricted to once a second, as soon as there are AC components in the system. 

And I also remember that there was a checkbox on the "Stability" tab where you could disable the AC's components polling, but that's missing now for some reason?

/edit: Added the Sensor Dump File!

aquacomputerdump.txt 34.42 kB · 0 downloads

We will fix the issue in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new build is available for download.

I'm afraid it's not possible to decouple any of the sensor modules or to use a different polling frequency for them.  When a certain sensor device is slow to provide the readings, it will stall the rest as well.

There was no checkbox for disabling Aqua Computer devices support on the Preferences / Stability page.  Let me know if you need one.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 3:54 PM, Fiery said:

We will fix the issue in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new build is available for download.

I'm afraid it's not possible to decouple any of the sensor modules or to use a different polling frequency for them.  When a certain sensor device is slow to provide the readings, it will stall the rest as well.

There was no checkbox for disabling Aqua Computer devices support on the Preferences / Stability page.  Let me know if you need one.

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta build is now available for download:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works.

• Thanks 1