Lag when playing games and usb disconnect on and off (Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum)

Jess

So I saw jay2cents video about adding a lcd and I was like damn I want this. Ordered the parts and then Downloaded aida64. Everything was going fine until I heard the disconnect and connecting of the usb. Then when that was happening my aio rgb and the fans from the aio rgb would turn on and off. I was like maybe an update or something. Was playing around with lcd sensor to drag it to my lcd screen so I can see temps and stuff. Then I went to play a game and noticed I was laggy and that never happens . Then I noticed my rgb from aio (Corsair plat aio) was stuck on a color and the rgb fans are completely off. Kept happening so I gutted my pc made sure everything was plugged in right and booted up again it worked fine until I loaded aida64. Not sure if this happened to anyone but if it did please help lol. My system was working perfectly fine before I installed this and I uninstalled it and it back to normal but if I could find a fix I would def try if not I’m probably going to try and get my money back from aida64. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat, came from Jayz2Cents video, and my Corsair AIO is constantly disconnecting/reconnecting while Aida64 is running with the overlay.

It seems the issue is a conflicting sensor, and I found out you can turn it off in preferences.

File > Preferences > Stability > 'Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support'

After I unchecked that, I haven't had another disconnect after ~20 minutes, so it seems to be working.

Hope this helps!

FWIW, I was having issues with the Corsair H100i RGB Platinum

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 8:30 AM, Jess said:

So I saw jay2cents video about adding a lcd and I was like damn I want this. Ordered the parts and then Downloaded aida64. Everything was going fine until I heard the disconnect and connecting of the usb. Then when that was happening my aio rgb and the fans from the aio rgb would turn on and off. I was like maybe an update or something. Was playing around with lcd sensor to drag it to my lcd screen so I can see temps and stuff. Then I went to play a game and noticed I was laggy and that never happens . Then I noticed my rgb from aio (Corsair plat aio) was stuck on a color and the rgb fans are completely off. Kept happening so I gutted my pc made sure everything was plugged in right and booted up again it worked fine until I loaded aida64. Not sure if this happened to anyone but if it did please help lol. My system was working perfectly fine before I installed this and I uninstalled it and it back to normal but if I could find a fix I would def try if not I’m probably going to try and get my money back from aida64. 

Both of you, please let us know exactly what model of Corsair AIO cooler do you have.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, ProbablyAlex said:

Thank you, we're investigating this issue.  If you still experience issues while using AIDA64, as a temporary workaround you can disable monitoring of your AIO by unchecking (disabling) the option: AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability / Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support.

• Fiery changed the title to Lag when playing games and usb disconnect on and off (Corsair Hydro H100i RGB Platinum)
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem here 6.33.5700 - H100i platinum. Will try to uncheck box. 

My RGB on the H100i goes crazy flashing then freezes up and and my usb ports keep freezing up (webcam, Yeti mic, and Asus monitor hubs).

Updated to the latest Icue while Aida was turned off and RGB came back fine but I cannot load Aida without the problem comming back.

Here's what happens when I load Aida (after 3-5 mins led's just freeze up):

• 5 weeks later...

Just wondered if anyone had found a fix for this yet? I was using the latest version of icue and aida64 and everything was fine for a few months and then started experiencing this issue out of no where, I have looked at a few threads about the conflict but I would rather not run aida64 than turn off the features that monitor the AIO because what’s the point of running a monitoring programme that isn’t monitoring? 

On 6/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, Scott Bunting said:

Just wondered if anyone had found a fix for this yet? I was using the latest version of icue and aida64 and everything was fine for a few months and then started experiencing this issue out of no where, I have looked at a few threads about the conflict but I would rather not run aida64 than turn off the features that monitor the AIO because what’s the point of running a monitoring programme that isn’t monitoring? 

all you can do for now is

File > Preferences > Stability > 'Corsair Hydro Platinum sensor support'

and uncheck it :( bg enzaki

• 1 month later...

I cant believe that it was Aida 64. Ive just been living with this issue for months now. First it was driving me crazy but i got used to it. I disable the tickbox in Aida 64 and now i guess we just wait and see if it works. Thanks eveyryone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OMG, this has just solved my issue and unchecking CORSAIR AIO in seetings fixed it. For the past 2 months ive been doing non stop BIOS updates, Turning off PCIe 4, and messing with various BIOS setting thinking its the damn AMD Usb disconnect issue, deleteing HWinfo64 etc etc etc

So i bought AIDA64 for being able to view my AIO on my sensor panel, and now i'm learning that a 5 year old bug which was never fixed is the cause and that if i want my AIO to stop randomly disconnecting, i have to stop monitoring it? Damn this sucks.

Is the dev team still looking into this bug or is it just being ignored hoping it would be forgotten? I mean beeing a sofware developper i understand bugs do happen, But  5 years? Am i missing something?

Sorry for venting, i've been trying to solve this issue for SO long now and it turns out its and old bug that was never fixed.

Specs:
5600X
X570 Aorus Elite
Corsair H150i Pro XT (Firmware 1.01.32)(Icue V 4.15.153)
Corsair 32gb 3600mhz
MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
Corsair RM750x
Samsung 970 Evo

8 hours ago, Ridingmac said:

OMG, this has just solved my issue and unchecking CORSAIR AIO in seetings fixed it. For the past 2 months ive been doing non stop BIOS updates, Turning off PCIe 4, and messing with various BIOS setting thinking its the damn AMD Usb disconnect issue, deleteing HWinfo64 etc etc etc

So i bought AIDA64 for being able to view my AIO on my sensor panel, and now i'm learning that a 5 year old bug which was never fixed is the cause and that if i want my AIO to stop randomly disconnecting, i have to stop monitoring it? Damn this sucks.

Is the dev team still looking into this bug or is it just being ignored hoping it would be forgotten? I mean beeing a sofware developper i understand bugs do happen, But  5 years? Am i missing something?

Sorry for venting, i've been trying to solve this issue for SO long now and it turns out its and old bug that was never fixed.

Specs:
5600X
X570 Aorus Elite
Corsair H150i Pro XT (Firmware 1.01.32)(Icue V 4.15.153)
Corsair 32gb 3600mhz
MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
Corsair RM750x
Samsung 970 Evo

Wow.  Here I was all set to buy Aida64, and this issue remains after FIVE YEARS?  I am very conflicted!  Need to know what my AIO is doing, and Corsair AIO's are one of the top coolers on the market.  I have the H150i 360mm rad and knowing the temp inside that unit is important to me.  I would love to hear that AIDA64 team has FIXED this issue, yeah?

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 5:58 AM, Fiery said:

Both of you, please let us know exactly what model of Corsair AIO cooler do you have.

Thanks,
Fiery

Link to the exact model Corsair cooler I'm using in my system  Hi Fiery, would appreciate knowing when the 'fix' is out for the Corsair AIO cooler issue, thanks.  Corsair H150i Capellix RGB AIO (360mm).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

FinalWire seems to have great difficulties with certain hardware manufacturers in reading their sensors correctly.
With the products from Corsair and Aquacomputer, the reading of the sensors only works with a long delay, which greatly slows down the overall update frequency.
These issues have also been known for a long time, but unfortunately no one at FinalWire is interested in fixing them.