HWinfo data to Aida64

Enigma

Hello. Im new to this so sorry if this is stupid question. But is there a way how to add some sensors from HWinfo to aida? i found some i would like to use, which are not shown in Aida, but cant figure it out. I know, for start, there is some shared memory (allowed on both), which should be it, but its not working. Can someone help? thank you.

13 hours ago, Enigma said:

Hello. Im new to this so sorry if this is stupid question. But is there a way how to add some sensors from HWinfo to aida? i found some i would like to use, which are not shown in Aida, but cant figure it out. I know, for start, there is some shared memory (allowed on both), which should be it, but its not working. Can someone help? thank you.

Please let us know what exact sensor do you have in HWiNFO that you miss from AIDA64.  We'll try to add those readings into AIDA64 too.

thank you for answer.

for example from motherboard list, when im trying to add something to sensor panel, i dont have these values in Aida (marked with red). power draw is also not shown there. Also PCH temperature was included in older version, but in latest i dont have it. Its more values then that. i just thought that when i check shared memory in both programs, i will have identical list in them?

hw.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 12:57 PM, Enigma said:

thank you for answer.

for example from motherboard list, when im trying to add something to sensor panel, i dont have these values in Aida (marked with red). power draw is also not shown there. Also PCH temperature was included in older version, but in latest i dont have it. Its more values then that. i just thought that when i check shared memory in both programs, i will have identical list in them?

hw.png

I suppose most of those readings are available in AIDA64 too, but maybe with a different label/caption.  What motherboard and CPU do you have?  Can you please post a screenshot that shows the sensor readings in AIDA64 Computer / Sensor page, and also shows the HWiNFO64 readings (like what you've shown on that screenshot that you've posted) side-by-side?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Fiery since HWInfo, with new version 7.0, allowed their sensors to be shared for everyone. Is there a way how to import sensors from HWInfo to AIDA64 ? i checked shared memory support in both programs, but for working correctly, this need additional implementation in AIDA64 ?

depends on hardware there's allways some sensors missing on AIDA64 comparing to hwinfo. for example now on Asus maximus XIII Hero + Intel 10900KF CPU temp reading is incorrect, all T_sensors are missing and there's no readings from Corsair AX1600i. Even argus monitor is showing correct CPU Temp redings and all T_sensors. Would be nice if Aida64 could read Hwinfos shared memory to support all these sensors before they'll show up in Aida64 later after some updates.

On 3/15/2021 at 5:06 PM, Enigma said:

@Fiery since HWInfo, with new version 7.0, allowed their sensors to be shared for everyone. Is there a way how to import sensors from HWInfo to AIDA64 ? i checked shared memory support in both programs, but for working correctly, this need additional implementation in AIDA64 ?

@Fiery ?

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...