AIDA64 not detecting any sensors for Corsair H150i Elite Capellix iCUE Controller Core

Caelin

I have the latest BETA version for AIDA64 and the only sensor I am seeing from the AIO is the pump fan from the motherboard since it has a connector from the pump to the motherboard CPU fan header and it shows up as the CPU fan in AIDA64. The rest of the six fans connected to the iCUE controller core are not detected by AIDA64 and I have all the Corsair options other than Corsair Link sensor support checked in the stability section of the preferences. Attached is the USB dump you guys normally ask for in the other posts I have seen. Could use some help figuring this out to get my AIO fans detected in AIDA64 as I have a BeadaPanel to display statistics and fan speeds and would like to monitor these fans. Thanks for any help you can provide.

usbdump.txt

On 2/14/2021 at 3:50 AM, Caelin said:

I have the latest BETA version for AIDA64 and the only sensor I am seeing from the AIO is the pump fan from the motherboard since it has a connector from the pump to the motherboard CPU fan header and it shows up as the CPU fan in AIDA64. The rest of the six fans connected to the iCUE controller core are not detected by AIDA64 and I have all the Corsair options other than Corsair Link sensor support checked in the stability section of the preferences. Attached is the USB dump you guys normally ask for in the other posts I have seen. Could use some help figuring this out to get my AIO fans detected in AIDA64 as I have a BeadaPanel to display statistics and fan speeds and would like to monitor these fans. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thank you for the dump!  We've ordered a Corsair iCUE Capellix device to help us develop and implement support for the new protocol.  I will let you know in this topic once we have a new update about this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 3:50 AM, Caelin said:

I'm afraid the Capellix is a hard nut to crack.  We've tried a number of ways to try and communicate with the device, but so far we haven't found a way to interrogate it in a way to make it return the fans+pump RPM as well as the thermal reading.  We'll keep researching it, but at this time I cannot promise any timeline about this issue :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I'm also interested in this. Got the Corsair H150i Elite Capellix as well and hopping to see it integrated into AIDA64. 

I guess most of us are interested in the fans RPM. The pump RPM we get from the motherboard and the thermal of the pump is of no importance as we get the CPU temperature already in AIDA.
As you know the fans with this are connected to the Commander Core and can be 6 of them PWM controlled in this device.

Considering corsair iCue is reading all those values from the commander core, it should be a way to find out the protocol to communicate with the device...

Anyway, looking forward for this feature..
Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 1:29 PM, Fiery said:

I'm afraid the Capellix is a hard nut to crack.  We've tried a number of ways to try and communicate with the device, but so far we haven't found a way to interrogate it in a way to make it return the fans+pump RPM as well as the thermal reading.  We'll keep researching it, but at this time I cannot promise any timeline about this issue :( 

@Fiery any update on this? It has been a while without any update on this issue and I am still waiting to be able to monitor my cooler fans on my Beada Panel.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 8:29 PM, Fiery said:

any update?

• 2 months later...

Watching.  

I have a Capellix 115i w/LCD, and would like to monitor the temps/pump speed on the sensor panel.

If this should already be working, and only need to purchase an extreme license, please let me know as I am trying to understand the software before I buy a license. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, Caelin said:

usbdump.txt 32.44 kB · 9 downloads

There are a ton of posts about this. Corsair icue software is incompatible. Either remove the software or plug your fans into mobo connectors. It's Corsair causing the problem. 

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the late reply to this thread.

I have just recently purchased AIDA64 Extreme and I find it, after just an hour or so of playing to be a far superior product to iCue which I have been trying to use to monitor my Corsair ecosystem, and really don't like, but have now pretty much given up on. Moving forward I will be making AIDA64 my monitoring weapon of choice and if anyone has any recommendations for AIO coolers that play nicely with AIDA64 then please feel free to suggest them to me. I am about to embark on my "build a sensor panel project for my system and AIDA64 looks like a very good way to get that done !

Sal