Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi folks, is there a tutorial/imformation on using custom .png's with the bars/graphs? Also I'm using this as a sidebar with clock and date, the seconds on the clock are quite erratic, it will skip a second quite often. Could it be possible to just show hours and minutes?

Here's what I have at the moment,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/m2rx.jpg/

I was also expecting if I set a max value on a graph if the actual value exceeded the set max value the graph would display 100% rather than jump outside the box. Do you think it would be better to keep the line inside the box?

5o3t.jpg

1) Custom PNG images can only be used for gauges.

2) The seconds issue is due to the fact that the update frequency of the panel is 1 second, but it could be more when detecting certain items take a long time.  We'll try to come up with a workaround soon.

3) You can use the auto-scaling option for your graph to avoid the clipping issues.  The auto-scaling feature is implemented specifically for the network traffic items ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You can set any image file as background, just make sure to move the image file to the top of the list using the SensorPanel Manager.  The order of the items there determines the placement order on the panel's Z axis (depth).

Great program, however I am running into a small problem with custom gauges on the sensor panel.

I have three different custom gauges I would like to use( 1 x temperature, 1 x fan and 1 x vcore ), but the gauges are not displaying correctly.

The custom images for the gauges seem to alternate with each other and not display the correct images.

Is it possible to have more than one custom gauge?

Thanks.

Great program, however I am running into a small problem with custom gauges on the sensor panel.

I have three different custom gauges I would like to use( 1 x temperature, 1 x fan and 1 x vcore ), but the gauges are not displaying correctly.

The custom images for the gauges seem to alternate with each other and not display the correct images.

Is it possible to have more than one custom gauge?

Thanks.

We've fixed that bug in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2566j5wh1ysmcqzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated.

Any possibility of Histograms ?

We've implemented area graphs and histograms for the SensorPanel in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2590hs6vgtb9xyzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

For Italian users, we have a guide in Italian on how you can create a fully customized SensorPanel in AIDA64 Extreme Edition. (FYI: this is a pre-3.20 post so it does not cover area graphs and histograms, which have just been introduced, but these can be configured the same way as a line graph.) 

Come creare e personalizzare il SensorPanel di AIDA64?

Hope it helps!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, just thought you might like my Star Trek TNG sensor panel. I styled it like the control panels from The Next Generation. It's fully functional. I'm always tweaking though. It's a large size. 1024 x 972. I usually use it with 25% transparency on my 1600 x 900 desktop. I may do another design, just to switch up now and again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Exhumed changed the title to Share your Sensorpanels
  • Mice007 featured this topic