Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Buenas

Soy nuevo en este foro, Siempre me ha gustado el programa Everest y ahora con el nombre de Aida64 me sigue gustando, incluso ahora mucho más.

Discúlpenme por el idioma, para el ingles puedo defenderme para leerlo pero no para escribirlo, asi que disculpas al no poder escribir en su idioma, de lo contrario lo haría en indio, jejejej.

Desde hace un tiempo estoy usando el panel de sensores de Aida64 el cual veo que en sus ultimas versiones me ha permitido personalizarlo muy a gusto, salvo pequeños detalles que no hay como personalizar a mi gusto extremo.

En mi caso la imagen que empleé de fondo es un render de 3DsMax el cual combina con el Tapiz del escritorio, asi que no se dejen engañar y no piensen que logré poner en transparente el fondo y no los sensores.

bueno, el caso es que me gustaría que en futuras versiones le agregaran estas posibilidades en el panel de sensores (si es que es posible), donde me dejaría personalizarlo 100% a mi gusto, me refiero al hecho de poderle dar una inclinación de algunos grados como también una profundidad.

Adjunto una imagen de como lo tengo actualmente (el cual aún esta bajo modificaciones y cambios, este es solo una vista previa de la idea que tengo en mente) y de que opciones me gustaría que permitiera en un futuro.

Mi objetivo en un principio fue colocar los sensores sobre la propia imagen pero debido a la inclinación del render y lo frontal de los sensores este se veía feo, por tanto por ahora tengo los sensores fuera de la imagen.

Salu2: David.

Using: http://www.bing.com/translator/

I'm new to this forum, I have always liked the program Everest and now named Aida64 I'm still enjoying, even now much more.

Apologise for the language to English I can defend myself to read it but not to write it, so apologies to not be able to write in their language, otherwise you would in Indian, hehehehe.

A long panel sensors Aida64 which I am using that in their latest versions has allowed me to customize it very at ease, except for small details that there is no custom to my extreme taste.

In my case the image I used background is a rendering in 3DsMax which combines with the wallpaper, so don't be fooled and do not think I managed to put on transparent background and not the sensors.

well, the fact is that I would like you in future releases to add you these options in the panel of sensors (if that it is possible), where I would customize it 100% to my liking, I am referring to the fact to be able to give a few degrees inclination as also a depth.

I have attached a picture of as I have it currently (which is still under modifications and changes, this is only a preview of the idea I have in mind) and the options I like to allow in the future.

My goal initially was to place sensors on the image itself, but due to the inclination of the front of the sensors and the render it looked ugly, so for now I have the sensors out of the image.

Dutch, Thank you for the contribution of the translator and translation.

Actually, using custom gauge states is already supported by the latest AIDA64 Extreme Edition beta. So you can use Photoshop to design your own gauge states, and add them to the SensorPanel.

OK, thanks, downloading and testing.

Good.

In the new Aida64 extreme 2.70 I see that already include the new system used in the panel of the image sensors.PNG, so I'm doing it as I had planned.

Do I have only one doubt, until PNG image resolution supported on a sensor?

I have also a suggestion, in the case of using multiple sensors one above the other with transparencies, would need to be an option where you can define the level of depth of each sensor.

Greetings: David.

Good.

In the new Aida64 extreme 2.70 I see that already include the new system used in the panel of the image sensors.PNG, so I'm doing it as I had planned.

Do I have only one doubt, until PNG image resolution supported on a sensor?

I have also a suggestion, in the case of using multiple sensors one above the other with transparencies, would need to be an option where you can define the level of depth of each sensor.

Greetings: David.

For custom gauge state PNG images, there are no restrictions on PNG image size.

As for depth ordering, it is decided by the items ordering. You can change the items order using the SensorPanel Manager.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I created my first SensorPanel, but on my ASUS board the fan controllers are embedded and unavailable to AIDA64.  I'm in the process of finding their location from ASUS designers, for later implementation into AIDA64. So I'll hold off on posting the actual SensorPanel file until fixed and Panel file actually contains the addresses for fan speed controllers. Until then, I post the Panel face.

If you want a close-up view of this SensorPanel, I posted a video on YouTube at below link:

youtube.com/watch?v=q28HdWFxZRU

post-12533-0-90980200-1372120225_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, is there a tutorial/imformation on using custom .png's with the bars/graphs? Also I'm using this as a sidebar with clock and date, the seconds on the clock are quite erratic, it will skip a second quite often. Could it be possible to just show hours and minutes?

Here's what I have at the moment,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/m2rx.jpg/

I was also expecting if I set a max value on a graph if the actual value exceeded the set max value the graph would display 100% rather than jump outside the box. Do you think it would be better to keep the line inside the box?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/5o3t.jpg/'>5o3t.jpg

Hi folks, is there a tutorial/imformation on using custom .png's with the bars/graphs? Also I'm using this as a sidebar with clock and date, the seconds on the clock are quite erratic, it will skip a second quite often. Could it be possible to just show hours and minutes?

Here's what I have at the moment,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/m2rx.jpg/

I was also expecting if I set a max value on a graph if the actual value exceeded the set max value the graph would display 100% rather than jump outside the box. Do you think it would be better to keep the line inside the box?

5o3t.jpg

1) Custom PNG images can only be used for gauges.

2) The seconds issue is due to the fact that the update frequency of the panel is 1 second, but it could be more when detecting certain items take a long time.  We'll try to come up with a workaround soon.

3) You can use the auto-scaling option for your graph to avoid the clipping issues.  The auto-scaling feature is implemented specifically for the network traffic items ;)