Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• 1 month later...

This is set up for my triple 1080 monitors, I put black lines where my screens split so you can see how it lays out. I edited the pictures to match my system: FX6300 CPU, AMD R7 GPU and Corsair Vengeance RAM. All you need to do is find a picture online shrink it to about 250x250ish pixels and black anything out that you want to be clear. The OSD is setup with no background and is using the background from the SensorPanel. 

post-34916-0-80119200-1462535499_thumb.jpg

post-34916-0-37420700-1462535513_thumb.jpg

2016-05-05.sensorpanel

This is my second setup. I added a little 3d graphics and did away with the OSD.

post-34916-0-80830500-1462733892_thumb.jpg

And I think I finished with this:

post-34916-0-26317500-1462913017_thumb.png

The .sensorpanel file for this one is 1.40 MB and it will not allow me to upload compresses files.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The picture shows an Android LG L9 running Odospace Remote Panel see http://forums.aida64.com/topic/2776-display-pc-sensor-values-on-android-device-connected-via-usb-odospace-remote-panel 

It is connected to the PC without Wifi and powered through USB. The L9 powers on and off automatically with the PC (see description in the link above).

I love the use of an android. I have an Asus eee pad tf101 10" tablet. I would love to use it for the sensor panel, but i can only connect it through wifi. so it's tcp remote only. I need to work a little more on the panel, but having some difficulties with the limited options.

Anyone know how to label the sensors in wifi remote version?

I love the use of an android. I have an Asus eee pad tf101 10" tablet. I would love to use it for the sensor panel, but i can only connect it through wifi. so it's tcp remote only. I need to work a little more on the panel, but having some difficulties with the limited options.

Anyone know how to label the sensors in wifi remote version?

RemoteSensor works the same way as SensorPanel. In fact, it uses the very same AIDA64 LCD rendering engine. You don't have to rename anything.

We'll think about that :)

Thanks... also, would it be possible to have an option to make the SensorPanel background color transparent like the OSD panel option.  And if it's just too much to include our own images in the bar like I asked earlier, instead make the bar background color transparent?  Which would be a workaround for using custom images.  Thanks for your considerations. :)

Thanks... also, would it be possible to have an option to make the SensorPanel background color transparent like the OSD panel option.  And if it's just too much to include our own images in the bar like I asked earlier, instead make the bar background color transparent?  Which would be a workaround for using custom images.  Thanks for your considerations. :)

Transparency cannot be done for only the background of the SensorPanel. The OSD Panel transparency is done for the whole window, including the contents, not just for the background.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Discovered the possibilities of Aida64 a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it. Well done to all involved!

I bought a cheap tablet to use as an LCD using Odospace. Works flawlessly  B)

I've put together a very basic set of sensors. I actually have more screen real estate than I need. Not sure what else I can add to it.

Resolution is 800x480

771a278a9a3ef3fd36f93320f0f069d5.png

I've tried to upload the file but it apparently I don't have permissions... 

edit: is there a way to change between pages without having to open the preferences in aida64 and manually selecting which page to be set as active? ie: a hotkey or similar, just to flick between pages? 

• Like 1

I really like a lot of these panels. great work guys.

I would like to use some of them as templates and adjust where needed. My problem is that I have a very high resolution tablet that i am using. Is there any way to zoom in, or adjust the size of the panel??

I tried to just use a lower resolution, and that has not helped.

I really like a lot of these panels. great work guys.

I would like to use some of them as templates and adjust where needed. My problem is that I have a very high resolution tablet that i am using. Is there any way to zoom in, or adjust the size of the panel??

I tried to just use a lower resolution, and that has not helped.

You can adjust the SensorPanel dimensions (width and height in pixels) in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / SensorPanel.

You can adjust the SensorPanel dimensions (width and height in pixels) in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / SensorPanel.

I have tried a hundred different resolutions, higher and lower. But still the panel only occupies the very upper left portion of the screen

Is there a way to simply magnify the entire panel... Maybe it's the raw file is to small

If you use a background image, then you have to adjust its size to make sure it is the same dimension than your SensorPanel. Magnification is not supported by the SensorPanel.

Very simple and compact yet packed with useful information. Set up for a 6c/12t CPU, multiple drives, and a single GPU but can be modified easily.

Also shows:

CPU- temp (socket, die and individual cores), load (bar for threads, graph for overall), frequency, and voltage

GPU- temp, TDP, load, vRAM use, voltage, and fan speed

drives- load, read and write speed for each

system- Ram use, system power draw (measured by PSU), Down/Upload speeds, date and time

JNymUf6.jpg

2016-07-19.sensorpanel

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings to all

First of all this is not my work at all, it belong's to @Stupe9968

there is great works here but i think this is the best i ever saw it. 

when Stupe9968 post it here  i send him a PM to share hi's great work

but only after 2 years he reply me back and shared to me  :rolleyes:

So i will share hi's work to you guys aswell hi's worked images

post-3591-0-06190300-1470713501_thumb.png

file is to big for upload

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2ic5sIfLxCQm1mV3B2TWNRcjg/view?usp=sharing

• Like 3

Greetings to all

First of all this is not my work at all, it belong's to @Stupe9968

there is great works here but i think this is the best i ever saw it. 

when Stupe9968 post it here  i send him a PM to share hi's great work

but only after 2 years he reply me back and shared to me  :rolleyes:

So i will share hi's work to you guys aswell hi's worked images

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

file is to big for upload

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2ic5sIfLxCQm1mV3B2TWNRcjg/view?usp=sharing

i just built a killer rog rig... this saves me a ton of time... kudoz to you and the author...

post-35366-0-02532500-1471111940_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...