Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A big request to the developers!
Add to the sensor panel the ability to create animations. I need to create an animated screensaver independent of the sensors.
In the category item type > gauge > custom add the ability to insert 30 png files independent of the sensors that will cycle repeatedly.

Also in the section update frequency> sensorpanel the ability to set the value to 33 ms.

• Sad 1

Thank you for your ideas.  We're not planning to enable animations simply because it would consume a lot of system resources to update the SensorPanel more frequently than 10 times a second -- which is the 100 milliseconds update rate that is available as the maximum update rate right now.  A fluid animation would require 30 or even 60 updates per second.

The custom gauge configuration is already too quirky and complicated, and we're not planning to make it even more complex by doubling the number of states.

As for the update frequency, that's again, would require too much system resources.  And on most computers polling all the sensor devices take more than 100 milliseconds anyway, so you would never be able to reach the desired 30 FPS update rate with the SensorPanel anyway ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a user of this product in one iteration or another back to Everest days maybe 9 years ago. I freaking LOVE the remote sensor! I initially hooked up to a small USB LCD display at first, but recently purchased a refurb 6" Amazon Fire HD tablet and ran remote sensor through my local wireless network. Here's the results (photo didn't really get the colors correct, so there's a screen grab as well). My only request (which I have submitted) is to have an additional input field to manually enter the fan's known max rpm, so that the display can then give fan speed as a % rather than just rpm. Cheers.

fire6display1.jpg.3c15e9260971c5f0d46b76296be246fb.jpgfire6display2.jpg.5e34a0b1146b2ded1c5906df85a9d765.jpg

My rig specs:

nereusEVGAsig.gif.2ff7fd393bced0185bba6500357cc71d.gif

On 07/05/2017 at 9:23 PM, Nereus said:

I have been a user of this product in one iteration or another back to Everest days maybe 9 years ago. I freaking LOVE the remote sensor! I initially hooked up to a small USB LCD display at first, but recently purchased a refurb 6" Amazon Fire HD tablet and ran remote sensor through my local wireless network. Here's the results (photo didn't really get the colors correct, so there's a screen grab as well). My only request (which I have submitted) is to have an additional input field to manually enter the fan's known max rpm, so that the display can then give fan speed as a % rather than just rpm. Cheers.

fire6display1.jpg.3c15e9260971c5f0d46b76296be246fb.jpgfire6display2.jpg.5e34a0b1146b2ded1c5906df85a9d765.jpg

My rig specs:

Nice layout mate. Do you mind sharing the template, images etc? I would like to mod this for use with the Logitech G19 LCD, will give credits where necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 4:20 AM, Michael O said:

Nice layout mate. Do you mind sharing the template, images etc? I would like to mod this for use with the Logitech G19 LCD, will give credits where necessary.

Cheers :) Yeah no worries. I'll put all the images in a rar file plus the .rslcd file (this is what it gave me when I exported - but it's not sensorpanel, it's remote lcd) and attach to this post - total file is less than half a MB.

Nereus-aida64remote.rar

This is using a 6" Amazon Fire tablet - way bigger than the G19 LCD screen. Made a few minor changes - it looks like the following now:

layout.thumb.jpg.57271396947a09cbf95b35d68ae58c48.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I used a panel from another user and made many changes(you could say i just got inspired). ATM aida64extreme doesn´t support corsair commander pro thats why my water temp and pump speed are not monitored, but you can change that easily to a other sensor.

i also attached the file you just need to import. it´s for my madcatz strike 7 LCD

the msih2o is the same as in the pic, the msicustom is nearly the same but without the watercooling

lcd screen.PNG

msih2o.mclcd

msicustom.mclcd

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! This is my first skin. You might change the number and letter of the devices (right upper side). In the left below it's the download and upload as a blue/white graph. Hope you like, made this for my own and wanted to share with you. Who ever wants this... :)

/edit: In the right bottom corner it's download and upload in KB/s-unit. It's set up to 12.500 KB/s down and about 8.000 up. Please also change it to your concerns. :)

FengBo1.lglcd

Unefwfbenannt.JPG

On 7.5.2017 at 10:23 PM, Nereus said:

My rig specs:

how do you use a amazon tablet for displaying it through wlan? is there a manual for that somewhere?

I didn't make this, but I somewhat customized for Kaby Lake, and to my taste including "3d" style bars, and added colours based on heat range for a de-lidded 7700k.

I don't remember the original author, but he was probably from here.

F2dV4Jm.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

OMG
I just reinstalled windows because i bought a m.2 ssd. i exported everything important and formated everything. i forgot to export my aida64 creations....and i was near to tears and then remembered: i uploaded my favourite one here....maaaan i´m so happy xD

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame that Sensor Panel is absurdly underused because the U.I to configure and customize it so unfriendly.

Anyway, I find that having too much information on the panel just distract's me from what I really need to pay attention to when gaming, so here is my simple flat design panel inspired on the colors from material design (which also match the wallpaper behind it)

flep_sensorpanel.png

flep_material-flat.sensorpanel

• Like 3

On ‎2017‎. ‎08‎. ‎20‎. at 8:22 PM, flep said:

It's a shame that Sensor Panel is absurdly underused because the U.I to configure and customize it so unfriendly.

When you offer tons of flexibility in designing a visual layout, it's a great challenge to come up with a UI that is both easy-to-use and easy-to-navigate.  It's a bit like sitting in a Boeing 737 cockpit and complaining about the unfriendly layout of the dashboard ;)

Well, if you're in need of suggestions for improvements... :)

• The possibility of moving more than one item at a time
  • The possibility of changing certain values of more than one item at a time
  • Faster z-Ordering (Drag&Drop)
  • Option to select an item from the preview (like each click on a spot activates the next item down the z-ordering at that spot)

Those come to my mind right away...

21 hours ago, Grestorn said:

Well, if you're in need of suggestions for improvements... :)

• The possibility of moving more than one item at a time
  • The possibility of changing certain values of more than one item at a time
  • Faster z-Ordering (Drag&Drop)
  • Option to select an item from the preview (like each click on a spot activates the next item down the z-ordering at that spot)

Those come to my mind right away...

If you mean that about the SensorPanel, then the first two are already supported. Hold down the Ctrl key and you can select multiple items to move or edit (modify), straight on the panel. Or, you can use the SensorPanel Manager, where selecting and altering/removing/reordering/hiding multiple items is also supported.

An intuitive way of altering Z-order is quite a challenge.  But you can already do that using the SensorPanel Manager (Move Up and Move Down buttons).

As for the 4th idea, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean like a magnifier to zoom in into a certain spot on the panel?  Or to e.g. click and hold a certain item to push it down, in order to reveal another item that was previously hidden under it, due to incorrect Z-order?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, drDriz said:

My Custom sensor panel, in the style of Asus' AI suite. 
It's 800 x 460 as this will be displayed on an in-case LCD-screen. 

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 
In case anyone's interested, I'll post a picture with the final result!

SensorPanel.jpg

Fantastic work!!!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...