Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/29/2018 at 12:23 AM, clean said:

Hey Rabbithole,

I've viewed and admire your sensor panels, you are knowledgeable and resourceful with Aida64. Because of your shared knowledge, I've created my very own sensor panel; consequently, I'm stuck when it comes to connecting my LCD which shows my desktop image and not my custom panel. Can you give information on what I may or may not be doing? I am aware that Aida64 have particular LCD's that are set up to work, I'm using an external camera monitor. Do I need a third party program? Any help will be great.

Thanks, So tell me... how are you connecting your camera monitor? If it connects to your video card and your video card supports multiple monitors then all you need to do is go into the display settings and under multiple displays select "extend these displays" then drag the sensor panel into the desired monitor.

On ‎2018‎. ‎04‎. ‎30‎. at 2:13 AM, SverreMunthe said:

Any chance you can do this, soon? It's ridiculous that it isn't implemented. And BTW, I pay for this program, and have done for several years.

Transparent SensorPanel background would require a completely different SensorPanel rendering engine that would be quite complex as well as a lot slower than the current one.  We still believe it'd be overkill for the purpose of sensor monitoring.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to make the Gauge's larger as for some strange reason, my 5" 800x480 display has taken on the monitor resolution and now my sensor panel is really small. I've had to set the panel res to 2100x1440 for it to fit fully on the 5" display even though its res is set to 800x480

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, dazzyboy10 said:

Is there any way to make the Gauge's larger as for some strange reason, my 5" 800x480 display has taken on the monitor resolution and now my sensor panel is really small. I've had to set the panel res to 2100x1440 for it to fit fully on the 5" display even though its res is set to 800x480

Do you use DPI scaling (DPI zoom) for your monitor?

On 5/30/2018 at 5:22 PM, Fiery said:

Do you use DPI scaling (DPI zoom) for your monitor?

Thanks for your reply. I will double check as not sure but I have realised when creating my own gauges that I can make them large enough to be seen on it. I thought the size limit was that of the preview pane when setting them up.

Latest version of my sensor panel.

My system is heavily overclocked 24/7 (stable as a rock) but I still like to keep your eye on its internals. My widescreen allows me free space to view changes as they occur.

Fiery Rocks. His program has been critical in evaluating, stress testing and maintaining PCs ever since he left (not to be named software) and started AIDA64

Sensor panel: –

SenPan1.PNG

Screen2.PNG

new build.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, dojampau said:

sorry noob here.

how do you use oslcd files?

You can import those files in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / OdoSpace / LCD Items.

PREVIEW.thumb.png.275179ffd4d21bce8bf9bee495ba038d.png

So my final. i ve put my pc and my server on one remote desktop. i open it on my third monitor with 1024x768 resolution in chrome with the kioskmode.

i cant use some gauge, i have only ark gauge in the remote modus. so i do not need the graphiccard part on server :S but i have some nice part and i cant use it :S

15.png.65e078405643d43010ff97dc5ba83bb7.png

On 12/25/2017 at 12:22 PM, Rabbithole said:

Below is another sample of my work, this one is a ROG in blue ... it is just a concept for now - a work in progress

I figured out some cool stuff !....Check out these fully working bar-meters I made with 4 progressing colors.Yes the CPU thermometer works (just can't tell because my CPU is at 28-29 C) Also note how the speaker level bar fills in to 100%.

2017-12-25_04-21-32.png.e7fe0c1425649def60f8dc1485ecb03a.png

2017-12-25_04-24-20.png.30eac54e202d356df28ece226806a1be.png

Hey rabbithole

is it possible to share the background in RED?? or the psd file?

Hi all,

I am actually working on a Samsung S3 mini phone as my monitor for AIDA. No Problems till now

I would like to buy a 7" or 8" monitor that is simply to connect to AIDA but I am worried to buy a wrong monitor, Any suggestion for a monitor like that that surely works with AIDA? (and do not cost too much.. ), probably an USB connection will not be enougth anymore...

18 hours ago, Mayo0666 said:

Hi all,

I am actually working on a Samsung S3 mini phone as my monitor for AIDA. No Problems till now

I would like to buy a 7" or 8" monitor that is simply to connect to AIDA but I am worried to buy a wrong monitor, Any suggestion for a monitor like that that surely works with AIDA? (and do not cost too much.. ), probably an USB connection will not be enougth anymore...

We generally recommend either going for a cheap 2nd hand TFT monitor (that you can connect via DSub or DVI or HDMI), and then you can use the SensorPanel module as well as put any other window on it -- since it would just be a secondary monitor in Windows... Or if you're ready to spend more $$ on the project: go for a USB connected monitor like Asus MB169B+ :

https://www.asus.com/hu/Monitors/MB169BPlus/

Or pick up an Android tablet that you can use along with the AIDA64 RemoteSensor module on WiFi, or with the Odospace LCD module using USB connection.

Any other LCD solutions are either not 100% stable (like Samsung SPF Digital Frames) or very expensive to purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Just wasted some hours of my time creating a sensor panel and wanted to share it! 
I attach a rar with the files within. You can edit the background with your name or whatever you want. Hope you like it and some of you use it! And feedback is wellcome.

BTW the reason of the C: temp graph is cause as long as the m.2 is right under the GPU it use to heat up and I want to keep an eye on it.

Cheers!

PD: Forgot to mention you can resize it and it is more little and you can keep it on a corner of your screen and it's not too much annoying XP.

serkber-monitor.rar

aida64_2018-08-02_07-25-52.png

2018-08-02_07-36-21.png

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
On 3/5/2018 at 4:45 AM, Rabbithole said:

Hi Stealth, nice panel man ... EZ 2 read, I finally finished my new build, I'm gonna have to limit myself to what I put on my panel (5" lcd) there's a lot of stuff to my new build and my eye's aren't so good...lol but I like what you did here.  I get my new monitor Tuesday... 34" curved 1440 @ 100hz VA panel ... Whooo Hooo !

Hello, I would like to know how I can use this application.
Thank you