Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On ‎2017‎年‎10‎月‎15‎日 at 4:44 PM, drDriz said:

My Custom sensor panel, in the style of Asus' AI suite. 
It's 800 x 460 as this will be displayed on an in-case LCD-screen. 

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 
In case anyone's interested, I'll post a picture with the final result!

SensorPanel.jpg

Very cool, can you share it, many thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 15/10/2017 at 10:44 AM, drDriz said:

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 

SensorPanel.jpg

Thank you for sharing your creation

I copied your idea to create a similar panel for spf-87

if this a problem for you. I'm sorry and I delete this post

SPF 87H.jpg

spf-87h.splcd.axlcd

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm getting the hang of this ... Here is a picture of my panel for my 800 x 480 LCD. Let me know what you think cus I made a few items. This is my second go at this and I'm waiting on some case fans right now so the side panel fan display is not hooked up yet

below are samples of some medium gauges I made (for black background), if you like them email me for the files I don't mind sharing, I also make cool 800 x 480 backgrounds too

explorer_2017-12-22_02-19-41.png.fcd8c8c238476f05ff4664305b1f546c.png 2 versions of a fan I'm working on right now.....

• Like 1

This is a picture of my current set up, I'm building a BEAST of a build right now and will be attaching the 5" LCD inside the window of my Phantek enthoo pro case, but for now it's going to sit on my desk next to my current (outdated build-11 yrs old-LOL) BTW I love how customizable aida64 is it in my opinion is waaaay better than CAM and it fits my 800 x 480 screen.

So I think I found the fonts I like for this panel.  I'm going to make some custom backgrounds and templates for (ASUS-ROG, AORUS, EVGA, and possibly NZXT - lol because aida64 is so much better then CAM)

Below is another sample of my work, this one is a ROG in blue ... it is just a concept for now - a work in progress

I figured out some cool stuff !....Check out these fully working bar-meters I made with 4 progressing colors.Yes the CPU thermometer works (just can't tell because my CPU is at 28-29 C) Also note how the speaker level bar fills in to 100%.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, drDriz said:

SensorPanel.jpg

Veru nice! Hi can you share it?

Thanks !

On 12/25/2017 at 6:22 AM, Rabbithole said:

So I think I found the fonts I like for this panel.  I'm going to make some custom backgrounds and templates for (ASUS-ROG, AORUS, EVGA, and possibly NZXT - lol because aida64 is so much better then CAM)

5a3dda986560a_JediAssassin-3.png.d634baea4fc1949fd80c6af2c5053c26.png

Below is another sample of my work, this one is a ROG in blue ... it is just a concept for now - a work in progress

I figured out some cool stuff !....Check out these fully working bar-meters I made with 4 progressing colors.Yes the CPU thermometer works (just can't tell because my CPU is at 28-29 C) Also note how the speaker level bar fills in to 100%.

2017-12-25_04-21-32.png.e7fe0c1425649def60f8dc1485ecb03a.png

2017-12-25_04-24-20.png.30eac54e202d356df28ece226806a1be.png

Hello. How did you get the bars in that specific shape and colors?

Hello Clean... Well I made the colors by simply assigning 4 bar graphs in succession to 1 item being monitored (example "core #4 temp) then assigned each graph it's own color set corresponding to the 3 limit settings ... setting the colors to the limits was kinda tricky to dial in but just play around with the values a bit as you check the results as you go. As for the shapes of my graphs, the simplicity of this effect really depends on the color/texture/picture of your background. For my background has a kinda grill looking texture in gradient colors so I had to be more precise with it but if you use a solid color for a background it's super easy.And it works on the area graphs as well. Assuming you have a photo editor ... Here's what you need to do, figure out the size of the graph to be modified let's just say ... 25 h x 250 L and we're gonna say your background is black ok... open/make a new window/image in your photo editor and make it 25 x 250 with a transparent background. then do the same but with a black background. Copy and past the black image as a new layer on the transparent one. Now cut out any design you want from the black layer and discard the scraps. You should now have a "mask" of the shape you made, save it as a PNG. All you have to do now is place it as a new image exactly over the graph you want to look like your image/mask that you made.:) Hope that was helpful. I added my finished panel for you to view to see it in action go here    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n0s52r430gc0kd/2017-12-28_22-25-36.mp4?dl=0

Also I really get a kick out of making these panels and gauges and graphs so if you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to help you design a custom panel.... I just figured out how to make some really cool effects for an interface type panel. My panels that I have posted are 800 x 480 cause I use a 5" hdmi screen for my sensor panel but I can work with whatever size. Email me if you would like my help....have fun with it!

Asus blue v.2.png

On 15/10/2017 at 10:44 AM, drDriz said:

SensorPanel.jpg

I love it .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rabbithole said:

Hello Clean... Well I made the colors by simply assigning 4 bar graphs in succession to 1 item being monitored (example "core #4 temp) then assigned each graph it's own color set corresponding to the 3 limit settings ... setting the colors to the limits was kinda tricky to dial in but just play around with the values a bit as you check the results as you go. As for the shapes of my graphs, the simplicity of this effect really depends on the color/texture/picture of your background. For my background has a kinda grill looking texture in gradient colors so I had to be more precise with it but if you use a solid color for a background it's super easy.And it works on the area graphs as well. Assuming you have a photo editor ... Here's what you need to do, figure out the size of the graph to be modified let's just say ... 25 h x 250 L and we're gonna say your background is black ok... open/make a new window/image in your photo editor and make it 25 x 250 with a transparent background. then do the same but with a black background. Copy and past the black image as a new layer on the transparent one. Now cut out any design you want from the black layer and discard the scraps. You should now have a "mask" of the shape you made, save it as a PNG. All you have to do now is place it as a new image exactly over the graph you want to look like your image/mask that you made.:) Hope that was helpful. I added my finished panel for you to view to see it in action go here    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n0s52r430gc0kd/2017-12-28_22-25-36.mp4?dl=0

Also I really get a kick out of making these panels and gauges and graphs so if you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to help you design a custom panel.... I just figured out how to make some really cool effects for an interface type panel. My panels that I have posted are 800 x 480 cause I use a 5" hdmi screen for my sensor panel but I can work with whatever size. Email me if you would like my help....have fun with it!

Asus blue v.2.png

this is really nice too!

8 minutes ago, Mayo0666 said:

this is really nice too!

Thanks I'm having loads of fun doing this ... I just figured out how to make "mock" animations for these sensor panels of just about any .GIF I can get my hands on :o Keep an eye out for my designs there are more to come but I'm limited to the time I can spend doing this stuff. I'm currently working on an EVGA panel.

On 15.10.2017 at 11:44 AM, drDriz said:

SensorPanel.jpg

Very nice work and idea!

As I understood - the two graphs (behind four dials at top) are also "live". What do they shows ?

Where to get this Font ? Where to get this dials ? Will you share your panel file ? :)

On 11/1/2018 at 8:23 AM, Rabbithole said:

Hey peeps ... check out this effect I rendered , I think I'm on to something really cool ... tell me what you think ...  it moves , to see it in action click this link :rolleyes:https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hs9b6nzw2bcg9h/2018-01-11_00-39-51.mp4?dl=0

2018-01-11_00-37-19.png

Hi Rabbithole,

nice one! Does Aida support "moving" backgroud images? If yes, in which format?

Pls explain how you use it..

8 hours ago, Mayo0666 said:

Hi Rabbithole,

nice one! Does Aida support "moving" backgroud images? If yes, in which format?

Pls explain how you use it..

No they do not ... but they do support PNG images for gauges (which are a set of 16 images the program reads as one - thus the animation effect) so what I did was I took a GIF image (animated image) broke it down into several individual PNG images  then posted them over and over till I had 16 images. To do this just pick "gauges" on the "new" menu and go down and click on custom for the gauge and just below that there is a ( ...) click that and enter your PNG images. I assigned the gauge to CPU utilization (because it's an active read-out) then disabled the "show value and show icon" So the applications are virtually limitedless it just depends on your imagination......:D

4 hours ago, pimp1310 said:

hey

how can i show the FPS from my game?

with "RTSS FPS" i get nothing 

I'm not sure ... and I'm sure you are aware that you probably have to be "in-game" to monitor ... perhaps ask this question in the "hardware monitoring" section of the forum ... they or should I say I think "FIERY" would know that answer :)  cheers

On 22/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, Rabbithole said:

This is a picture of my current set up, I'm building a BEAST of a build right now and will be attaching the 5" LCD inside the window of my Phantek enthoo pro case, but for now it's going to sit on my desk next to my current (outdated build-11 yrs old-LOL) BTW I love how customizable aida64 is it in my opinion is waaaay better than CAM and it fits my 800 x 480 screen.

5a3cd4640afc2_lcdsmall.thumb.jpg.e4a39872701bb3edbcdd0af919cf8316.jpg

what kind of lcd panel are you using?

9 minutes ago, operbico said:

before you must install fraps, run at starting windows in background. Then you can see fraps in sensor panel

Yeah correct that was the Problem

But another problem, i use a second lcd for the aida64 sensor panel.

I easy place it in windows on the second screen, but when i start a game, the lcd is black or the sensor panel i only half to view.....

Gives there a fix ?

8 minutes ago, pimp1310 said:

Yeah correct that was the Problem

But another problem, i use a second lcd for the aida64 sensor panel.

I easy place it in windows on the second screen, but when i start a game, the lcd is black or the sensor panel i only half to view.....

Gives there a fix ?

are you using win 7 or w10?