Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

10 hours ago, successlessness said:

Maybe this might fits your need ? It's 16 inches by 6 inches-ish. I think the only problem is that it looks thick (1 inch?).  Attached is the photo from amazon

https://amzn.to/365nk8g

71c5CPTfHhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

oh snap! and I wouldn't have to wait a month to get it. I'll have to check to see if that can fit, though. 30mm deep is very deep for where I would theoretically want it to be placed (between the glass side panel and the bottom radiator). Leaning towards one of those 14"ers, but will break out a ruler and confirm what can actually work. 

Thank you again, everyone!

On 1/20/2021 at 12:21 PM, Владислав Тютьков said:

Thanks for sharing this. 

I really like the blue panel and decided to make some adjustments to suit my config, also removed some chinese characters from the background. 

sensorpanel.jpg

889199185_PAVZpanel25-01-20_sensorpanel.2f2a6f7057bdb62ef97ad2c4ddd35805

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nashö said:

Want to share my latest project. Currently 90% in progress..

The elements were from you guys who sharing your Sensor Panel here thus, thank you so much.

This template is made to accommodate my upcoming long screen (ordered locally) and gotta say that I am proud with this one. The resolution is 1920x480. The fan gauge were custom made including the ram graph (impractical i know lol).

I ll share the template soon enough when its completed.

image.thumb.png.6c00f2f8db2d96754d990d16ab7167ac.png

Love this one, dude!! Probably one of the best integration between content and background I've seen around here. Probably I would put the FPS out of the graph in some way, that's the only thing I don't like too much. Congrats anyway!

I am digging these long panel themes too so I am thinking on grabbing one of those long LCDs to attach under one my monitors besides the tablet already in my PC. I do not place the LCD inside my PC because I do not like the limited contrast which stands out in a bad way from the deep blacks contrast theme of my PC BUT under my other monitors which are IPS, I can see liking those a lot.
Thanks all for sharing those!

PS (in the end I will need to decide which to keep, inside the PC tablet setup or outside PC long LCD ...

4 hours ago, Nashö said:

The elements were from you guys who sharing your Sensor Panel here thus, thank you so much.

This template is made to accommodate my upcoming long screen (ordered locally) and gotta say that I am proud with this one. The resolution is 1920x480. The fan gauge were custom made including the ram graph (impractical i know lol).

Looking great. Which LCD did you get? I am considering adding one to place on my desk. :) 

3 hours ago, PAVZ78 said:

Thanks for sharing this. 

I really like the blue panel and decided to make some adjustments to suit my config, also removed some chinese characters from the background. 

sensorpanel.jpg

889199185_PAVZpanel25-01-20_sensorpanel.2f2a6f7057bdb62ef97ad2c4ddd35805 2.5 MB · 4 downloads

Can you share your psd file if possible , thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugues Gauthier said:

Can you share your psd file if possible , thanks 

I used paint.net. Please bear in mind that I don't know absolutely nothing about graphics editing ;) so don't expect too much from attached file. I have used paint.net like third time in my life :Dbg.pdn

18 hours ago, Nashö said:

Really love the design. Can't wait for you to complete this!

On 1/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, Nashö said:

Credit to @miishb79for the template and (sorry i forgot whose sensors) for the "RYZ5N" words.

I really like the "stacking" graph on this template and how it looks futuristic.

Thus I have made a little bit of change on resolution to fit on my panel which 1024x600 and some edits on colours and fonts (name: Robot Reavers) to match my theme.

Untitled.png

PXL_20210121_085800703.jpg

Sci-Fi (Ryz5n Version).sensorpanel 1.9 MB · 93 downloads

hi bro newbie here.. yours absolutely one of the best looking sensor panel here.. mind to share me the panel in 800x480