Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/6/2021 at 11:47 PM, 4xu5 said:

I haven't updated my sensor panel in a while... here's how it looks now. 

Untitled.png.1340a6f57f6546f3baa9a7493a0df5d4.png

Attached are the psd for the background and the sensorpanel file. Enjoy!

Back_shift4.psd 628.07 kB · 57 downloads 2021-04-06.3.sensorpanel 1.19 MB · 109 downloads

This looks soooo good. Would love a version in 600*1024... I'd actually pay for that.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 11:42 AM, ST33LE4GL3 said:

Can u share this panel please? 

Here you go as shown in the pic. It's 1200x1920. I used AI-upscaling to increase the background resolution from the OP's original post, so it's not perfectly clear. Credit to the original OP @operbico

On 4/10/2021 at 7:13 AM, chris00821 said:

Your light strips in the upper case are pretty nice, would you tell where I can get them?

They are Corsair LS100 RGB led strips. However, go with phanteks neon led strips (pretty much the same, but with standard rgb connectors). Other makers also make "neon led strips".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finally I got wider screen and mounted all together on my simracing rig. 
Sensor panel layout is full my custom design including the dual round gauges. It took me hours to learn all needed software but the end result is rewarding :P

If anyone likes the design let me know and I will share the file with you. 

image.thumb.png.1d5c12db60097d2f78c5bb1fccb1fec1.png

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

• Like 12

On 4/7/2021 at 6:31 PM, Mrmike said:

Fiery youve got to do something about this 6mb upload limit!! its daft in todays world!  plz!

We've increassed the total upload amount, it was 15MB, now it is 30MB / user. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Uroš Huzjak said:

Finally I got wider screen and mounted all together on my simracing rig. 
Sensor panel layout is full my custom design including the dual round gauges. It took me hours to learn all needed software but the end result is rewarding :P

If anyone likes the design let me know and I will share the file with you. 

image.thumb.png.1d5c12db60097d2f78c5bb1fccb1fec1.png

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

can you share please?

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Here you go as shown in pic. It's 1200x1920. Fonts are Bahnschrift SemiBold Condensed and Digital-7. I used AI-upscaling to increase the background resolution from the OP's original post, so it not perfectly clear. Credit to the original OP @operbico

I currently use a different version with just an all black background and a little-bit different spacing. It's not AI-upscaled so it's easier to change colors in ms paint to match case lighting. :lol:

edit: Dunno why but it renamed my original ver with a whole bunch of numbers

They are Corsair LS100 RGB led strips. However, go with phanteks neon led strips (pretty much the same, but with standard rgb connectors). Other makers also make "neon led strips". I grabbed mine off amazon.

Digital Modified v2 1200x1920 - Black Background (Red Accent with White Text).sensorpanel 45.28 kB · 13 downloads

256649611_DigitalModified1200x1920-DarkGreyBackground(RedAccentwithWhiteText)_sensorpanel.a950d8aa2bc023f74d572a32a1199a5c 2.88 MB · 13 downloads

Ok thankyou for all your advices, now i can work on my little project! :D

On 4/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, Mrmike said:

can only be used in LCD not sensor panel :D

Can you explain what you say here please? I activate remotesensor LCD and use edge/chrome/firfefox to look at localhost but custom gauges do not work. What do I do wrong plz?

On 3/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, Surjeet said:

May Request for 800x480 screen size please. Hope you can make the same sensor panel view for 800x480 screen...amazing panel, loved it

Hi

Verry clean and nice :)

how do i change the text in the picture, i want to change some things like cpu gpu ram brand names

On 4/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, Mrmike said:

:rolleyes:  couldnt help myself few bits were niggling at me, so made some new bars to fit into the background, MMASSive improvement,  got to move a few bits around to fit them in, there on png clear back grounds this time so no black bubbles, those of you that have download the panel and perhaps re arranged or kept ill either re up the panel with new bars when ive finished as ive yet to flip a few about and or try to zip all the bars up and post with my 2.3mb allowance :lol:

so this is where ive ended up back to the new bars are  a worthy addition 

made a cple changes only to the back ground, ive made the display windows slightly larger on each side

and heres a copy of the background without the intel, rtx and gigabite logos for those with other cpu/gpu's and one without the display windows ;)

I look forward to seeing someone elses take on it :D 

blue-orange hud updated.sensorpanel 916.51 kB · 22 downloads

Screenshot (33).png

hudBG1.jpg

Screenshot (37).png

hudBG2.jpg

final B-O-Hud-Panel.sensorpanel 915 kB · 51 downloads

Hi, I tried to import your file, and it's really weird : image.png.e01987dde83886271e5ade1cf2d21ab7.png

Do you know what's going on plz? :)

On 4/13/2021 at 1:44 PM, FuryXL said:

Hi, I tried to import your file, and it's really weird : image.png.e01987dde83886271e5ade1cf2d21ab7.png

Do you know what's going on plz? :)

Oh dear! that looks a bit of a mess, but ive had this happpen before, you can try going into the aida folder on C: clear the contrents of the sensor panel folder and try again!!!!!  when youve alot of png images saved in the folder it can get messed up ocassionally.    

3 hours ago, Mrmike said:

Oh dear! that looks a bit of a mess, but ive had this happpen before, you can try going into the aida folder on C: clear the contrents of the sensor panel folder and try again!!!!!  when youve alot of png images saved in the folder it can get messed up ocassionally.    

Ive a new one on the way too couldnt help myself the next one is gonna be bit special!!

sneaky peak!

NEWHUD2.jpeg

Looks promising!
I tried on a clean sensorpanel folder and did the same.
Well, I've got all the element, might just gotta assemble them :p

28 minutes ago, FuryXL said:

Looks promising!
I tried on a clean sensorpanel folder and did the same.
Well, I've got all the element, might just gotta assemble them :p

send me your email fella in PM and ill put all the gauges and bits together for you and email them to you ;) 

• Like 1