Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/3/2021 at 2:44 AM, miked said:

My first PC dashboard.  Thanks to those that put the effort into creating some of the gauges I used. It is 800x1040 which fits nicely on a third 1920x1080 spare monitor I have with another app open to use the remaining screen space. 

I created some bar gauges for the CPU Cores/Threads but it looks a bit chunky and I am not a fan of it (I don't recommend Paint 3d and Snag it for creating these).

I got a bit carried away and maybe too much info on here.  I plan to reduce it when I can get a 7" display built for the PC.

image.thumb.png.c600f6ca9ffd921ed92ee1139661a841.png

can you make this one sharable 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Built this 800x480 for a 5" display I picked up.  I spent a bit of time and built all the gauges for it so hopefully others can get some use from them.  Creating custom graphics is not my forte...yet. :)  If there is anyone here gifted with creating custom graphics and has a bit of time, I have a few ideas I want to spin off to see how it could be accomplished.  

sensorpanel1.jpg

sensorpanel2.jpg

pic1.jpg

SensorV4_31.sensorpanel

On 5/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, AliOXen said:

Since my PC is behind me, I ported the screen to a frame I can monitor directly on my desk

PC_MONITOR_smaller.jpg

SENSOR PANEL V2.sensorpanelUnavailable

On 5/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, AliOXen said:

Since my PC is behind me, I ported the screen to a frame I can monitor directly on my desk

PC_MONITOR_smaller.jpg

SENSOR PANEL V2.sensorpanelUnavailable

Hey, can you upload this theme?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 2:22 AM, asendedazn said:

here you go @fortydegreeday got bored so i made it for your display

you just need to change titles, values to suit your machine

panel 800x480.sensorpanel 1.04 MB · 14 downloads

exhumed panel screenshot.png

Hello, very nice of you to help and maybe you could help me. I have a sensor panel that I already downloaded and modified but its only at a resolution of 800x480. How do you scale a sensor panel to fit your screen's native resolution? My panel is a 1024x600. Thank you. 

On 5/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, miked said:

Hey, attached is the Sensor Panel and blank backgrounds.  I picked up a 5" lcd screen and just trying different ideas of how to fit this into 800x480. I included the 800x480 if anyone has any ideas.

I have a couple other ideas I am playing around with using photopea for custom graphics but I am far from gifted using graphic software and it'll be a while before I get those rolled out.  

Sensor_BackGround1_v1.png

background_box_400x240.jpg.png

background_halfbox_400x240.jpg.png

Sensor_BackGround_800x480.png

SensorPanel_V1.3.9_sensorpanel.dfe2c01f755aa5dfa56da9c40af81d70 2.55 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks so much dude, excellent

2 hours ago, 40rty said:

Hello, very nice of you to help and maybe you could help me. I have a sensor panel that I already downloaded and modified but its only at a resolution of 800x480. How do you scale a sensor panel to fit your screen's native resolution? My panel is a 1024x600. Thank you. 

you rescale it using a graphics program ie. photoshop, gimp make a panel to the size of your display and fit everything back on it using the panel you made to fit your display

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, 40rty said:

Hey Everyone, 

Yet again, I wanted to share another modified file. First of all props goes out to the original creator of this file. Loved the colors and the overall theme. I did customize this to suit my Watercooled setup so for those with watercooled builds this sensor panel is tailored to you. You could obviously modify it if you are not. Anyways, enjoy. 

Aida64 Sensor Panel3.jpg

2021-05-08 beta2.sensorpanel 1.2 MB · 43 downloads

Can I grab the PSD file for the background please? interested in the Icons

Borrowed (i.e. plagiarized) from way to many sources to mention but this was my final version of my Mandalorian themed 800x480 panel.  I didn't label all the items because I know what they are (for example, which is GPU vs. GPU hotspot temp) and I didn't include items that don't concern me (I didn't OC my CPU).  Sorry for the RGB excess but I was looking for an aesthetic of something that might be in the Razor Crest without going through excessive case mods.

Mando.jpg

1430090217_Mandoside.jpg

1615674374_Mandofront.jpg

Mando_sensorpanel.sensorpanel

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kibboNZ said:

Can I grab the PSD file for the background please? interested in the Icons

On 4/6/2021 at 3:47 PM, 4xu5 said:

I haven't updated my sensor panel in a while... here's how it looks now. 

Untitled.png.1340a6f57f6546f3baa9a7493a0df5d4.png

Attached are the psd for the background and the sensorpanel file. Enjoy!

Back_shift4.psd 628.07 kB · 357 downloads 2021-04-06.3.sensorpanel 1.19 MB · 593 downloads

• Like 3

On 5/10/2021 at 7:04 PM, miked said:

Hey, attached is the Sensor Panel and blank backgrounds.  I picked up a 5" lcd screen and just trying different ideas of how to fit this into 800x480. I included the 800x480 if anyone has any ideas.

I have a couple other ideas I am playing around with using photopea for custom graphics but I am far from gifted using graphic software and it'll be a while before I get those rolled out.  

Sensor_BackGround1_v1.png

background_box_400x240.jpg.png

background_halfbox_400x240.jpg.png

Sensor_BackGround_800x480.png

SensorPanel_V1.3.9_sensorpanel.dfe2c01f755aa5dfa56da9c40af81d70 2.55 MB · 22 downloads

Do u have the original backgrounds without the logo's

The Logos are good but not all on the good location haha

• Like 1

Hey guys, can anyone explain why everytime I import these sensor panel files and using the right resolution 1024x600, it shows everything out of alignment like I had to manually reposition everything and then when I reboot my system or close the aida64 program it does the same thing and I have to do it all over again? 

7 hours ago, cbfm said:

Hey guys, can anyone explain why everytime I import these sensor panel files and using the right resolution 1024x600, it shows everything out of alignment like I had to manually reposition everything and then when I reboot my system or close the aida64 program it does the same thing and I have to do it all over again? 

Hello everyone,

@cbfm: After adjusting the position for each guage, text, image...  you have to export your sensorpanel and save it to your disk. Best, for me, under a new name.

A.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, h4d3z said:

Do u have the original backgrounds without the logo's

The Logos are good but not all on the good location haha

the original background and others are attached to my initial thread and the threads you have responded with - you should be able to save those to your pc with the correct resolutions.

1 hour ago, miked said:

the original background and others are attached to my initial thread and the threads you have responded with - you should be able to save those to your pc with the correct resolutions.

omfg i think im turning blind or something :rolleyes:

Tnx man will edit it to fit and the correct logos on the correct places :D

• Haha 1