Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

for FPS you need RTSS software, which is normally used with MSI Afterburner, but it will probably only show FPS in a game since desktop doesn't even have a noticeable FPS to measure... do you need to install afterburner too, I don't think so, but you never know, and honestly, afterburner wouldn't hurt anything statistically

On 8/1/2021 at 7:11 PM, Wondersquid said:

Just in case anyone was wondering AIDA64 worked flawless on Windows 11 beta. Same functionality all around. If anyone was wondering. 

And for me it's not, I mean most of it works but the CPU clock is messed up - with 4.8ghz on 10850K sensorpanel shows 1054mhz. HW monitor, windows all shows 4.8 like it should be. It was working on windows 10, then on 11 I can't fix it. Nothing changed in BIOS during the windows update to beta state.

edit//Ok, so I've check and CPU FSB is the cause, it's showing 22 instead of 100 like every other app. Any ideas how to quickly fix that?

9 hours ago, Wiebenor said:

for FPS you need RTSS software, which is normally used with MSI Afterburner, but it will probably only show FPS in a game since desktop doesn't even have a noticeable FPS to measure... do you need to install afterburner too, I don't think so, but you never know, and honestly, afterburner wouldn't hurt anything statistically

Thanks for the info, I will definitely check it out and see what I can do. Does EVGA have a FPS program? I'll look for that as well. I guess trial and error is the way to find out what works and what doesn't. Thanks for the reply. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know

On 3/13/2021 at 7:31 AM, wormocious said:

BHS 3.6.sensorpanelUpdated some hardware and edited my colors a bit while messing around with this panel.  Thanks again to @Exhumed for sharing his files, this is mostly his work and sloppily modified for my needs.

image.png.ad7e3d9526dcc8a70b4f8dc99ff2f668.png

BHS 3.6.sensorpanel 1.23 MB · 480 downloads

Thanks! I tweaked it a little and used it on my 5" panel. :)

2121787249_WhatsAppImage2021-08-05at11_57_30.thumb.jpeg.314e2a97c90f7d9234e944178cb07c47.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey everyone, just thought I may add to some of the questions I've read in here and had myself about FPS. After trial and error, I was able to get the FPS to work by running Riva tuner only in the background. I'm sure this was answered in another post but I thought I'd keep it alive a little for those new as myself to see on an active "share your sensorpanel" page. As you can see in the screenshot below, I've almost turned everything off in RT except for stealth mode, detection level, and start with windows and it's been running fine for me. If anyone else has any more detail in what may also need to be done please share. I hope this helps some.

https://www.guru3d.com/content-page/rivatuner.html (Rivatuner)

https://www.msi.com/Landing/afterburner/graphics-cards (Afterburner utility with RT)

FPS.jpg

On 2/9/2021 at 11:17 PM, braintez said:

When @knape9 posted "The Martian" screenshot that inspired his Mars theme, I had to re-create it at 1920x480 for my 8.8 inch screen.  I created new gauges and played around with the layout to make it work.  

I'm working on a 1280x800 landscape version for my Android tablet.  Once that's complete, I'll make both available for download.

Aida Rover - B1.JPG

can i have this on?

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 1:02 AM, Maddias said:

Here's mine, included all additional flies.

Font is Avenir Next Demi Bold (Not sure if it works automatically)

7AGsgvU.png

I edited my previous sensor panel to include way more CPU data, but compromising the graph size.

I added 2 more bar graphs and and line graph with all core clocks and usage %

0voz1zv.png

71774630_SensorPanel.zip

• Like 1

I've been making a real simple Loki TVA inspired Tempad interface. For anyone thats seen the show, the TVA are a group based on the design aesthetics of the 60s-late 70s, I loved the look more than the show. :)

2560x1440 for my trusty old (broken as a phone) OLED Galaxy S6, made a frame/case for it in the retro style too and printed it out.  Still a bit WIP. 

20210806_192437.jpg

20210806_192444.jpg

20210806_192450.jpg

20210806_192754.jpg

20210806_192802.jpg

20210806_193009.jpg

Tempad style in Aida64.png

• Like 9

2021. 4. 24. 오전 8시 46분에 Fabius72님이 말했습니다.

안녕하세요, 하나의 띠띠띠띠입니다.  모든 기초 작업을 수행하고 그의 프로젝트 를 공유 한 @Como_Stella 에게   박수 보냅니다 . 크기 600X1024. 지금은 공유할 수 있습니다.

감정에 대한 애정표현 600X1024.png

공유좀 해주세요

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sanghoon Han said:

Size 1920x480. Sorry I cannot found the original link from this template, too many pages (Credit to the owner). I just do some editing based on the Original  . Hope helps u guys thanks 

Untitled.thumb.png.4f8dc6d146f32cbd8e031157646e676c.png

thanks good back ground image

i used it to make some changes

812130150_.thumb.PNG.a2319fb178c27cbbab59218ae2d141b1.PNG

Nice one,can you share it?

• Sensor Moderators
3 hours ago, Jo Branche said:

looking for a guy to do me a costum 600x1024 sensor pannel for my pc willing to pay up $$$

received_569612917756946.jpg

Generally it is possible. I could create a sensor panel and graphics for you, but the problem is that you would have to make a lot of adjustments yourself. That costs time that you obviously don't want to invest or maybe you just don't know how to create a sensor panel?

Because my hardware built into the PC is completely different from yours. It may also be that more informative sensors (water cooling) are available that you would like to see but that I don't have. You would then have to add it yourself.

Creating a sensor panel including completet new graphics, depending on the effort involved, can take an enormous amount of time.

31.07.2021 года в 12:33 h4d3z сказал::

Не могли бы вы поделиться этой потрясающей панелью?

Извините, но потом возникла проблема, я удалил этот проект по ошибке! Когда я сделал панно для друга! Но сейчас я работаю над другой, подождите немного, и вам может понравиться моя новая работа!

• Sensor Moderators

Here is a short video from the "The Division 2 Aida64 Sensor Panel". There are two different versions of this sensor panel. One with more stat infos and one with less.

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me on Aida64 forum, YouTube or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1