Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, Stove said:

This is for all the 600x1024 people out there. I had a hard time trying to come up with a design for a vertical layout and ended up with this. It's based off the speedometer from a Lexus LFA. I'm still trying to fiddle with the gauge values and font sizes but thought I'd share anyways so you guys can modify it to your liking. I've learned a lot from everyone else sharing and posting their panels so here you go. Enjoy!

LFA Sensor Panel.PNG

LFA Panel.zip 1.55 MB · 7 downloads

Hey there. Can you share the .sensorpanel file as well? Thank you.

4 hours ago, Stove said:

This is for all the 600x1024 people out there. I had a hard time trying to come up with a design for a vertical layout and ended up with this. It's based off the speedometer from a Lexus LFA. I'm still trying to fiddle with the gauge values and font sizes but thought I'd share anyways so you guys can modify it to your liking. I've learned a lot from everyone else sharing and posting their panels so here you go. Enjoy!

LFA Sensor Panel.PNG

LFA Panel.zip 1.55 MB · 13 downloads

50387932_LFASensorPanel_sensorpanel.5d79e776b5e41a8874071c06eb70b07b 2.9 MB · 7 downloads

Amazing gauges!

Thank for sharing!!!!!

On 1/29/2022 at 7:00 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

It's a horizontal version of my older 'Big Bars Simplifed' panel from more than half a year ago (based on the grey and cards/tiles I made in MS paint). I don't remember who it was. I remember seeing a horizontal version before, not sure if that person gave me a shout-out either.

I did a copy of yours and without doubt gave you credit for it! ;)

• Thanks 1

On 1/25/2021 at 7:07 PM, Nashö said:

Want to share my latest project. Currently 90% in progress..

The elements were from you guys who sharing your Sensor Panel here thus, thank you so much.

This template is made to accommodate my upcoming long screen (ordered locally) and gotta say that I am proud with this one. The resolution is 1920x480. The fan gauge were custom made including the ram graph (impractical i know lol).

I ll share the template soon enough when its completed.

image.thumb.png.6c00f2f8db2d96754d990d16ab7167ac.png

Hi guys. Been so long since my last update. Some of you guys might know this template and yeah, I am the original creator. Have seen a lot of iteration made from this and glad you guys like it.

Currently I am working for my latest template for 1280x800. I made it based on prev template that I found in this forum and recreate it using PS and AI for better resolution and sharper image.

Will share the template soon enough when its completed.

SensorROG.png

• Like 16

• Sensor Moderators
17 hours ago, avmer1980 said:

Thanks a lot to the author, developer, designer!  to the wonderful person who posted this great panel.  very few vertical panels but this one is awesome !!!

BBC9F8D3-1E83-46B0-A454-5B71B4D2382A.jpeg

Hi. I am the original author of this "Meridium" sensor panel. The vertical template is a alternative version of the main horizontal template 1920x480px. But i am glad you like it.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 6:54 PM, pgain88 said:

pgain88V2.sensorpanel 258.51 kB · 11 downloads Untitled.thumb.png.e41844a6022cdfda2f90e9947a8782fc.png

okay, so I did a quick update, I added in some custom gauges i made. As you can see i remade the Memory section to include a bigger display of the virtual ram usage. 

also all the gauges on here change colors, so when its getting closer to the upper limits you define it will change from yellow to red. example; cpu temp is green at low temps for good, then around mid-high temps(i set it for 60) it will turn yellow, then in high/max ranges its bright red(so around 75+). this is for a visual aid, you can see these colors easily without needing to search for the damn bar. 

in the screenshot everything circled is stuff that will automatically change to your own stuff. like the cpu name will change to be what you are using and so on.

could you make this for a 480X800 panel?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jon Evans said:

I use a couple of old Amazon Fire 7" tablets. Odospace on servers and Remote Panel on the tablets. Work fine

Can you use the files that have a sensor panel extension or only the odospace extension?

if I load the sensorpanel files, then that shows up on my pc monitor, so I assume this is used for actual display panels.

whereas my android phone is using the lcd remote application but I can only import the odospace files to it

is my understanding correct?

one think I noticed on my odospace remote app, was the orientation of the files Imported didn’t match the orientation of my phone

maybe there is a mismatch in resolution where my phone is 1080x2160 but the Import files are different.

I am new to this

thanks 

57 minutes ago, Techmob said:

Can you use the files that have a sensor panel extension or only the odospace extension?

if I load the sensorpanel files, then that shows up on my pc monitor, so I assume this is used for actual display panels.

whereas my android phone is using the lcd remote application but I can only import the odospace files to it

is my understanding correct?

one think I noticed on my odospace remote app, was the orientation of the files Imported didn’t match the orientation of my phone

maybe there is a mismatch in resolution where my phone is 1080x2160 but the Import files are different.

I am new to this

thanks 

You can import a sensor panel file. When you click import, change the file type to 'all files' and select your sensor panel file.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Techmob said:

hi guys.

i guess i am unable to use the sensorpanel on a mobile phone as a display using odospace? 

Im using Spacedesk to make my tab an extended monitor. And then displaying my sensor panel there. Its wireless as long you connect them both to the same wifi connection.

The only downside is you need to charge the tab from time to time i guess.

PXL_20220203_125752215.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

IMG_20220204_073134.thumb.jpg.0bfcf0ef5bca1ee07e55e5c25af8efd1.jpgIMG_20220204_073125.thumb.jpg.d74e15342661a0cbaada05af629a0f91.jpg

9 hours ago, Jon Evans said:

You can import a sensor panel file. When you click import, change the file type to 'all files' and select your sensor panel file.

Couple of pics of my Fire Tablets with Odospace.
What I particularly like is that they still show when the monitor is off on the PC

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nashö said:

Im using Spacedesk to make my tab an extended monitor. And then displaying my sensor panel there. Its wireless as long you connect them both to the same wifi connection.

The only downside is you need to charge the tab from time to time i guess.

PXL_20220203_125752215.jpg

Nice..

I have an old iPad I could try 

On 1/21/2022 at 5:03 AM, SubiXt said:

Thanks to @braintez and @knape9 for posting this panel. Here is my setup, and I made very slight modifications to the original. two versions are included 1920x 480 and 3840 x 1100 with the modified background. Please do not forget to download the font that was included in the original posting.   enjoy

Looks great in your rig, SubiXt!!