Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

11 minutes ago, ValhallasAshes said:

This is really cool.  My partner is going to love this one as she is a huge Fallout fan.  My only critique is I wish you had used a generic brand neutral icon for the GPU section instead of the Nvidia logo.  I have an Nvidia GPU, but my partner doesn't.  It's for reasons like that I generally try to avoid hardware specific branding in sensor panels.  But my partner would love this panel, so I'm going to have to try to find an alternative icon for that section for her. Thank you for sharing this panel.  I know it sounds like I'm nitpicking, but you really have done a great job on it.

It really is a trivial fix. You can either edit the background image in paint or an even easier fix is to display the logo you want as a separate image item in the sensorpanel on top of the old logo.

On 1/12/2024 at 4:13 AM, Silbvogel said:

Really love this panel!  Awesome job.  I have a 1920x515 monitor, and for the life of me this panel won't import correctly no matter what my screen scaling is.  So crazy that AIDA is this difficult to work with panels.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SCUBA-FAN said:

Really love this panel!  Awesome job.  I have a 1920x515 monitor, and for the life of me this panel won't import correctly no matter what my screen scaling is.  So crazy that AIDA is this difficult to work with panels.

There is something wrong with that panel, I also cannot get it to display correctly.

9 hours ago, rinaldop said:

There is something wrong with that panel, I also cannot get it to display correctly.

Okay, well.  I love this panel so much I went ahead and made a freshed version.  Not that it was old to begin with, but hey it was Sunday and I had some free time.  I made a nice update too, I think.  The gauges that used to be on the background screen are now live and active!  That should be a nice addition for ya all.  

image.thumb.png.792975783b477a55000e8d224b5809bf.png

1920x515 ROG in Blue 2024-02-04 vDPR2.sensorpanel

Future Z.ttf

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SCUBA-FAN said:

Okay, well.  I love this panel so much I went ahead and made a freshed version.  Not that it was old to begin with, but hey it was Sunday and I had some free time.  I made a nice update too, I think.  The gauges that used to be on the background screen are now live and active!  That should be a nice addition for ya all.  

Nice job!

• Like 1

This panel is for World Of Warcraft fans!

The font is Geforce. The panel resolution is - 1920x1200

The panel as it is now is FREE. If you want the panel modified, customized for your system, or changed in size there will be a small charge. Just reply here or send me a private message.

To send me a PM (private message) put your mouse over the profile image of my username and click on the "Message" button to send a private message.

Take a look! 

WorldOfWarcraft.jpg.4af42c36ad5012626884b4497491170d.jpg

WorldOfWarcraft.zip

On 2/3/2024 at 3:15 AM, rinaldop said:

Yes, they are all identical. The limitations are that custom gauges only work when viewed as a sensorpanel and animated gifs only work when viewed as a RSLCD using Aida64. The files themselves are identical. In fact all that you need to do to change from one to the other is to change the file extension or ignore the file extension completely when using Aida64 and when importing a file change the file requester to select "all files" Any file can be loaded and displayed but what you see on the screen will be limited by the exceptions I listed above. 

I am talking only about Aida64 and not the third party app mentioned earlier. As far as I know that app can display everything.  

Thank you. 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:59 AM, Splash42 said:

Simple but very effective

DAY10.png

DAY11.png

DAY12.png

DAY13.png

Good Work with this day night thingy!

I think you can answer this or can simply handle this too:

1. What numbers (min value max value) to be used if I want to show 12 hours of clock?

2. What numbers to be used if I want to draw 60 minutes for the clock?

I am asking this to you as you are the only one to understand this puzzle as in solving here:

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/?do=findComment&comment=56797

:)

image.png.22845f37a89ab81f8093229582ceaf79.png

30 minutes ago, TheNext said:

Good Work with this day night thingy!

I think you can answer this or can simply handle this too:

1. What numbers (min value max value) to be used if I want to show 12 hours of clock?

2. What numbers to be used if I want to draw 60 minutes for the clock?

I am asking this to you as you are the only one to understand this puzzle as in solving here:

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/667-share-your-sensorpanel/?do=findComment&comment=56797

:)

image.png.22845f37a89ab81f8093229582ceaf79.png

Because we have 16 frames to work with then it as actually 1.5 hours (5400sec) per image in a 24 set

so if you only wanted to show a 12 hour set then it would be 45 min (2700sec) increments 

to set this as Aida uses seconds then divide the day using seconds

windows calculator does this for you pic 1

so 6 am is 21600 seconds and 6pm is 64800 seconds pic 2

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 2/4/2024 at 5:46 AM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

Fantastic work! Could you please send it to me as well? Rslcd and viewer?

• Like 3

On 2/4/2024 at 6:46 AM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

Nicely done,how to get it also the viewer m8?

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:46 PM, Swatgod said:

image.png

Sure, upload it here.