Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

50 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

I was hoping that you would pick a panel that was already at 515x1920. Changing sizes takes more work because I have to resize everything and move everything by hand. It will not look 100% identical but I will see what I can do. 

ok I am sorry but thank you big time

5 hours ago, SanchoPancho said:

Based on the "Splash 42" of a community member and his work "GLOW STICKS" (I hope he will not be offended for plagiarism)...adapted for owners of a 3.5-inch (480x320) display and applicable to the parameters of my system.

polarplusGlowSticks.png.b73d6486a5e8646d1bd276aa73852fb6.png

polar plus Glow Sticks.sclcd 283.99 kB · 3 downloads

Hay that's nice I like what you did there. I included the red stick as well so it would warn of high readings like temp or you could set it to frame 00 if you wanted to know if a fan was failing or some thing like that. I consider this to be open use so keep up the creativity.

I made them using paint.net so it should be easy to resize these for any screen size.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

I don't suppose anyone on here has any templates that are 1100 x 3840, so I can set up my own panel please?

Oi find the Nexus software to be too damn buggy at the moment 

A simple search in the top right corner of this page found 3

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q="1100x3840"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=667

Some more

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q=3840&quick=1

I created a custom Sensor Panel for the G.skill Wigidash (1024x600)

Would like some Feedback on it. Sadly couldnt use VRAM Sensors because they are not showing up in AIDA64. If anyone is interested in using it feel free to message me I can send you the link then :) 

image.thumb.png.35ceb29170b3dfdfde5db61e457c96c7.png

Update:

Was able to get the VRAM Sensor to work so now it looks like this:

wigidash.thumb.png.048660fc257d3a6bc7a862c64dab68f8.png

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'm facing an issue with my SensorPanel. When I upload my template, it's using more CPU resources, going from the usual 1% to over 5%.

Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem?

Here is my template based on Gundam 00 Raiser 1920x1080

Thanks.

GND-00 RAISER.jpg

GND-00 RAISER.zip

• Thanks 3

23 hours ago, SCUBA-FAN said:

Was scrolling through some older posts and saw this clean white rgb.  nice!  So simple and so easy to read.  Well down.  Wish this was 1920x515.  LOL!  

Does anyone happen to have this panel in 2560x1440?

5 hours ago, Sogoken said:

Hey everyone, I'm facing an issue with my SensorPanel. When I upload my template, it's using more CPU resources, going from the usual 1% to over 5%.

Could someone please help me figure out how to fix this problem?

Here is my template based on Gundam 00 Raiser 1920x1080

Thanks.

GND-00 RAISER.jpg

GND-00 RAISER.zip 996.16 kB · 4 downloads

I figured it out.

I set up my configuration as shown in the image below, and now the usage is around 0.2%

AIDA_Stability.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/7/2024 at 4:27 AM, Tony Lou said:

thank you for that I do like this one BMW one

res: 515 x 1920

my specs

thank you for your help 

also can you put in text on it saying Tony Lou's Build 2024 if you can please

Tony,

I went all out on your panel. First I resized all of the images for the custom gauges and all of the text. Then I moved them all into new positions. Next I customized it for your system. After all of that I saw that the panel you picked was only half of the size of your secondary monitor so I was only half done!

To fill out your display I created a mirror image of the top half and set it to monitor memory and voltages.

Resolution is 515x1920. Fonts are Geforce and Helvetica LT Std Black, both are included.

I hope you like it!

pt4.thumb.png.b739c8d23dc0b77cb5b65607f7dd46f7.png

BMW-rinaldop-2024-02-09.zip

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sogoken said:

I figured it out.

I set up my configuration as shown in the image below, and now the usage is around 0.2%

AIDA_Stability.jpg

wanted to say thank you for the screen shot on the setting. I needed this myself. Worked great for me also. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 2:17 PM, Khebonger said:

used this panel as a base 

image.thumb.png.d3b505957c6da6fe1b009eb77e59419a.png

to create a 1920x515 version

image.thumb.png.c9b8e9d98867505f42bc6f1ea7d888ba.png

khebonger-1.sensorpanel 2.44 MB · 1124 downloads

I don't suppose anyone cleverer than me ( which isn't hard to find lol ) could edit this to be 1100x3840 please. I have found one or two other skins I might be able to do myself but this one looks a bit above my skill set.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:29 AM, Splash42 said:

Because we have 16 frames to work with then it as actually 1.5 hours (5400sec) per image in a 24 set

so if you only wanted to show a 12 hour set then it would be 45 min (2700sec) increments 

to set this as Aida uses seconds then divide the day using seconds

windows calculator does this for you pic 1

so 6 am is 21600 seconds and 6pm is 64800 seconds pic 2

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you for the explanation. It makes sense and good to see your knowledge around this 

I was thinking if someone can draw a time clock with hour, minute and seconds hand by selecting time as a sensor and then using your red needles to show hour and minute and create thin needle to show seconds.

It needs some calculations and I think you are the best to nail it

If this can be done, it will create very nice time clock and can be animated beautifully as seconds will always tic tic tic. I searched all the pages and no one is trying to do this and adding digital clock time numbers only.

you and the other guy @rinaldop are very active and pertains the best knowledge here so you guys can help with this darawing of time clock or at least can give some idea to spark others :)

• Like 2