Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 minutes ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Impressed with the outcome! Creating this type of sensor is truly challenging and requires a lot of time. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Thank you for your kind words! I am an engineer and not a graphics artist so I had to learn how to use complicated actions in paint programs and it did take me a lot of time;)

It is even better getting a compliment from you since your panels are also impressive!

Thanks again!  

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 3:21 PM, pro100tv said:

Hey, this is my first sensor panel created for aida64. Tried to keep it simple not to clutter the 7" 1024x600 display 🙂

neon_green.png

neon_blue.png

neon_pink.png

neon_red.png

neon_white.png

neon_yellow.png

Looks neat, share it with us please :)

On 5/5/2024 at 07:17, 5150 said:

không làm được.. mình dùng máy tính bảng cũ cũng làm được việc tương tự và cũng phải làm như vậy nên mình để ngoài hộp đựng.

bạn sẽ phải mua một màn hình gắn vào bo mạch chủ để có thể đặt vào bên trong thùng máy.

Thank you !!!
So I have to leave it outside.
I'm looking for a way to keep it neat on the edge of my computer screen.
Anyway, thank you very much 😁 😁😁

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Why do the results say 1920x480 (other) when there is a choice for 1920x480 already? Are people selecting "other" and then typing in 1920x480?

poll.jpg.0b6f4a0b63b1274b935bfb0f84c63af1.jpg  

1920x480 option was unavailable when this survey started. When I submitted it, only 1 survey was already there for 1024x600 :)

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Also some resolutions have a space around the x for example 1024 x 500 and others do not for example 1920x550 and one resolution has a -, 3840-1100

Just a minor observation. 

Yes, you are right. The space and - is filled by people manually I think as they must have typed it after selecting Other.

3 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Awesome, when I want to create a new template for the forum I have always wondered what is the most used resolution.  

I agree! it gonna be amazing in the end :)

This will also help people to purchase the right resolution hardware by looking at the results.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Surjeet said:

1920x480 option was unavailable when this survey started. When I submitted it, only 1 survey was already there for 1024x600 :)

5 hours ago, Surjeet said:

Yes, you are right. The space and - is filled by people manually I think as they must have typed it after selecting Other.

I do not think that this survey was well thought out ;) But it looks like it will work out well after all!

Behold the awesome T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X!

The art for this panel comes from a fantastic Rainmeter skin by ZakycooL
https://www.deviantart.com/zakycool/art/T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X-mod-1366x768-1920x1080-410803486

I spent a lot of time and effort turning the images into gauges and the parts needed to make an Aida64 skin.

Normally this beautiful panel sits calmly displaying all of your computer's vital equipment but when you play a game the panel MAGICALLY transforms into a POWERFUL game monitoring BEAST!

This is the FIRST and ONLY panel that CHANGES SHAPE!

Once the panel is open the image in the center will animate based on changes in CPU Clock Frequency. 

The panel is 1920x480

The fonts are Vibrocentric, Astronaut, and Digital-7 Mono and are all included. 

Take a look and give it a like! 

T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X-rinaldop-2024-04-29.zip

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

simply amazing, almost makes me want to play a game just to watch this.  maybe Heaven Benchmark can do it but it is the wrong size for my displays.  and your survey would only allow one entry but great idea. I have 3 panels 1024X600, 1280X400, 1600X1200.

29 minutes ago, Loyd said:

simply amazing, almost makes me want to play a game just to watch this.  maybe Heaven Benchmark can do it but it is the wrong size for my displays.  and your survey would only allow one entry but great idea. I have 3 panels 1024X600, 1280X400, 1600X1200.

If you are talking about my panel, thank you ;)

I just thought of a way that I can trigger the panel to change based on the CPU load or GPU load or any other sensor!

If you want to try that let me know.  

I did it with Heaven benchmark. run 150 + or - some.  pops right out now if you could make that scope trace move.  run it on my 1600x1200 monitor

28 minutes ago, Loyd said:

I did it with Heaven benchmark. run 150 + or - some.  pops right out now if you could make that scope trace move.  run it on my 1600x1200 monitor

If you are talking about the image in the center it DOES move based on CPU Clock, it just doesn't move very fast. Try and get your CPU clock to jump around and watch it. There really is not a great way to animate images in sensorpanel.

On 3/20/2024 at 1:02 AM, Afkar said:

Size 1280 x 800

I created this special for Jonsbo D31, Jonsbo D41, Jonsbo DS8

Hi everyone, hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

XYZCAM_O.thumb.png.54f5972b3fc6f0a19b0644bdbc982db6.png

XYZCAM_B.thumb.png.4dd3fea8b1d4b954fcf7bc6c26678b31.png

XYZCAM_P.thumb.png.4688f3734b805063d7d311752d0eb8b5.png

Download XYZCAM.zip

Many thank man! But look like the ZIP contain .sensorpanel broken, can you fix it pls?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gettel said:

Many thank man! But look like the ZIP contain .sensorpanel broken, can you fix it pls?

There is nothing wrong with them, you need a password to unzip them. It is in the README folder.