Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
14 hours ago, Hüsso said:

Need one skin with 1440x1440 Pixel resolution plz 

I conducted a search on the forum and didn't find anything with that resolution. In fact, it's a rather uncommon resolution, so it won't be possible to find anything with that specific resolution.

Hi! I need help and wasn’t sure where to post. I’m making my own custom panel with a custom gauge and custom bar graph. I understand the gauge because it seems pretty straight forward, but with the bar graph is it the same process? And would I be able to do something like a custom bar graph that is like individual “LED lights” that until reaching a certain gpu usage (let’s say 50%) is when the first “LED” comes on screen?

Good morning to all, this is to  catkinson633,  I just love your panels and your ability to make them just about any size. Counted 14 so far.  i have 2 request what font are you using and which zip file would I find it.  I know i saw it some place.  and i have one more size 1280X400 my 8" keyboard display. TIA

On 7/12/2024 at 9:27 AM, Tyeguy2 said:

Hi! I need help and wasn’t sure where to post. I’m making my own custom panel with a custom gauge and custom bar graph. I understand the gauge because it seems pretty straight forward, but with the bar graph is it the same process? And would I be able to do something like a custom bar graph that is like individual “LED lights” that until reaching a certain gpu usage (let’s say 50%) is when the first “LED” comes on screen?

Yes, a standard custom gauge uses 16 images. If you are monitoring something like CPU usage that goes from 0-100 each image will turn on every 6.25% If for some reason you only want to see an image at 50% then make images 0-6 blank at make image 7 turn on. Image 7 is the 8th image (0-7) and 8x6.25=50.

Your best way to learn is to install a premade panel that that has custom gauges and look at how they work.

On 5/10/2024 at 9:00 AM, rinaldop said:

Behold the awesome T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X!

The art for this panel comes from a fantastic Rainmeter skin by ZakycooL
https://www.deviantart.com/zakycool/art/T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X-mod-1366x768-1920x1080-410803486

I spent a lot of time and effort turning the images into gauges and the parts needed to make an Aida64 skin.

Normally this beautiful panel sits calmly displaying all of your computer's vital equipment but when you play a game the panel MAGICALLY transforms into a POWERFUL game monitoring BEAST!

This is the FIRST and ONLY panel that CHANGES SHAPE!

Once the panel is open the image in the center will animate based on changes in CPU Clock Frequency. 

The panel is 1920x480

The fonts are Vibrocentric, Astronaut, and Digital-7 Mono and are all included. 

Take a look and give it a like! 

T-R-A-N-F-O-R-M-E-X-rinaldop-2024-04-29.zip 2.44 MB · 224 downloads

Thank you for sharing! looks awesome.
Do you perhaps have any idea why everytime I import the size jumps to 2880x720?
The layout is also messed up. Am I doing something wrong or can it be a version issue?

sensorpanel_transformex_error.jpg

I am working on a custom SensorPanel. I've added the data I think would be essential but I might be missing out and got room to spare for more info/panels like upload/download speed. Work in progress after all. Please help :)

None of the gauges or images belong to me. All assets are from SensorPanels downloaded from here and vecteezy.com.

Major thanks to everyone for their time and effort for the 500 pages of gorgeous stuff.

newspv0.1.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/5/2024 at 10:13 AM, FatalizXz said:

I made a touchpad for myself, the authors are on this site. I don't remember what their nicknames are (sorry guys). There are some mistakes, I will fix them this week
The screen resolution is 1280x800

Слой 2.png

Слой 1.png

do we have link for download

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
On 7/15/2024 at 6:53 AM, Maarten Knapen said:

The layout is also messed up. Am I doing something wrong or can it be a version issue?

Read this:

Scaling issues?

• I import a sensorpanel and its changes the size and re-aranged objects
  • How to avoid scaling problems with sensor panels?
  • Two things usually cause that

You do not have the proper font installed. (The default font is loaded instead)
You do not have Windows scaling set to 100%
A: When creating a sensor panel, make sure that you set the scaling in Windows to 100% and that the resolution in Aida64 is correct. The manually set sensor panel dimensions are saved directly in the sensor panel file and are automatically applied when loading for the first time.

• How to check the panel size?

Right click on "Aida64" Task bar Icon > Settings > SensorPanel > SensorPanel Size
Scaling issues? (Windows)

Fix: Try setting "DPI compatibility mode" for aida64.exe

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself. Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme) aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart Windows > Load/import panel and check if it works now.

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

Troubleshooting not working?

Users who have this scaling problem and cannot resolve the error with the known "fixes" unfortunately have to manually re-align each individual object.

On 7/15/2024 at 4:53 AM, Maarten Knapen said:

Try putting your scaling to 100% or try these other solutions. Let me know if any help.

On 1/13/2024 at 6:43 AM, Exhumed said:

Scaling issues?

Q: I import a sensorpanel and its changes the size and re-aranged objects

Q: How to avoid scaling problems with sensor panels?

A: Two things usually cause that

• You do not have the proper font installed. (The default font is loaded instead)
  • You do not have Windows scaling set to 100%

A: When creating a sensor panel, make sure that you set the scaling in Windows to 100% and that the resolution in Aida64 is correct. The manually set sensor panel dimensions are saved directly in the sensor panel file and are automatically applied when loading for the first time.

Q: How to check the panel size?

• Right click on "Aida64" Task bar Icon > Settings > SensorPanel > SensorPanel Size

Scaling issues? (Windows)

Fix: Try setting "DPI compatibility mode" for aida64.exe

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself. Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme) aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart Windows > Load/import panel and check if it works now.

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

Troubleshooting not working?

Users who have this scaling problem and cannot resolve the error with the known "fixes" unfortunately have to manually re-align each individual object.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2024 at 1:51 PM, catkinson633 said:

The Empire theme (inspiration from the inside of Star Wars Universe Empire star craft)in 1920x1200

Wasn't really sure what to do with the extra space in this format, so added a section that deals with power consumption. I could have added these bars under the GPU/CPU blocks, but was thinking about the consumption over time graph.

I also adjusted the radial indicators (Temp, and utilisation) to fade out as they move which I think looks nice :)

image.thumb.png.3dde6bf22bf5ca0edbfc2fbcf92c3103.png

Please note. By using this design you agree to these termsThis design free to use for non commercial purposes. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce or otherwise reuse this design or its assets for commercial purposes. If you wish to use this for commercial purposes the please PM me.

TheEmpire_1920x1200.sensorpanel 7.62 MB · 185 downloads

This is my first post so welcome to all forum members !! I loved your panel. Can i find it with 1920x1080 resolution? I saw one 1080x1920 but i can't find rotated one :( 
Thanks for help !

• Sensor Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 1/20/2024 at 2:34 AM, HUSTLA GAMING said:

Got another banger here. Made a 600x1024 and 1024x600 version. I apologize that I have to go this route and put a watermark on my work, but I spent many hours designing and making these. If you are interested in any of my panels, you can buy me a beer and I'll be happy to share them with you. Just send me an inbox if you're interested.

Cyberpunk_aida64_Landscape.gif

Cyberpunk_aida64.gif

It looks like a copyright infringement to me because I found a modified design on Etsy which is much older. Design stolen. https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1499088172/sensor-panel-cyber-yellow-skintemplate?click_key=a2faf940149e6f5b2d3777e69775b4b9a7e5959b%3A1499088172&click_sum=fdffb3f7&ref=shop_home_active_16&sts=1

In addition, this user seems to have modified another free design without the permission of the creator and is distributing it upon request.

Perma Ban!

Edited by Exhumed

21 hours ago, Fotonist3542 said:

Hello . This sensor panel is very nice. I wonder if there is any chance of finding it in 1024x600. Thank you. I want the blue panel in the top picture

image.png

Which panel? Find the post and quote it.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 7:18 PM, meanjoegreen said:

Blue top ...  i want 1024x600 . And great thanks 

I photoshopped the original to fit my PC parts like the RAM and GPU. I made it RED for an all AMD Build. I figured there is others can have similar builds that might want to use this. The Blue Version is the original made it a bit more clear and easy to read. The Red to is heavily modified version that matches my build but can easily be modified to fit yours... I also changed the resolution of BOTH to fit an old samsun phone i had laying around @ 1560x720. The inside PC makes it look more orange but its because i took the pic with a shitty camera.

image.thumb.png.e225c18048a79c4caa2fa0beee890d90.png

image.thumb.png.ad1b462484340810882418de86bcd040.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.287c65bc4f4fb683cc06619a6e1f49a1.jpeg

ClearCasioRED.sensorpanel 2.02 MB · 79 downloads ClearCasioBLUE.sensorpanel 2.87 MB · 45 downloads

30 minutes ago, catkinson633 said:

Hi Folks, need a bit of feedback. I am designing a panel with an industrial / WW2 Bomber control feel to it.

This is a lot of effort so before I get properly started on it, wanted to know, is this style a panel you would use?

Thanks in Advance! 

image.thumb.png.d6f260162ef1e19d6544271c41c5a39c.png

Hi catkinson633

Very good work your panel is really very nice
Is it possible to have your new panel in 1920x480?

thanks in advance

Kryogenus

I like it just get ready for all the size request.  What you going to call this one, The_Bomber?  1024x600, 1280x400 and even 1600x1200 just to name a few.  Love your work...

• Like 1

without a doubt you should get something for all your work. I am not a graphic artist just plug other peoples' great gauges in a panel that gives me the info I want.  I finally got the rslcd to move thru multiple pages of panels which is neat. now to just make something more that a bunch of bar grafts.  i have been trying to use GIMP but I find it is just to complex.  Paint i can do some stuff but it is very limited.  The work you do on these panels is great keep it up..thanks for all

• Thanks 1

Em 22/07/2024 às 07:48, catkinson633 disse:

Dear user, your post has been edited and the attachments have been removed for the following reasons:

• We discussed this here at HQ and decided that donations should only be mentioned in the "Promote your SensorPanel" topic. The "Share your Sensorpanels" topic should not be used for selling, promoting donations, or any commercial activities.

Isso é incrível, será que você consegue fazer um tamanho obscuro de 1480*320? Quanto à doação, não se preocupe, meu nome já está nas portas do compartimento de bombas do Vulcan XH558. Fiz meu treinamento básico não muito longe do Comando de Bombardeiros - RAF Swinderby 1989

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR