Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 7/13/2024 at 6:52 PM, rinaldop said:

Yes, a standard custom gauge uses 16 images. If you are monitoring something like CPU usage that goes from 0-100 each image will turn on every 6.25% If for some reason you only want to see an image at 50% then make images 0-6 blank at make image 7 turn on. Image 7 is the 8th image (0-7) and 8x6.25=50.

Your best way to learn is to install a premade panel that that has custom gauges and look at how they work.

hello Rinaldop  hope one day you can do a video on this to show as from start to finish to HELP the ones who are not that good with all this 

many Thank tonylou

On 1/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, Rolenko said:

Finally decided to sit down and fully do up my sensor panel, basically just modified this old one by @Rolenko, he said his was a modified version by @Earl Cloyd Valenzuela but I couldn't find any posts of that member so idk as far as credit goes in this case...
Also grabbed various icons from some panels I found here from @philipfreire 

Anyways I have a 1280x400 screen so not too many templates for that size so decided I needed to modify one that I liked for my panel. For the longest time I was just using one that was set for like 600x480 and just had some of it off screen cause I was too lazy lol. 

20240806_231807.thumb.jpg.7b7e5bf066285d23d795dcad3761e091.jpgsensorpanel1280x400screenshotorangebg.thumb.png.30ac276b40a33c5cd8eeb6ba6cc52a58.png

A little info for those looking to use it 
size: 1280x400
scaling used: 100%  (Saw this pop up from time to time so thought I'd add it in since it was an issue for me. If your main monitor isn't at 100% scaling, find Aida64 in your program files, right click aida64.exe and open Properties > Compatibility > Change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior Scaling performed by:" and set it to "System")
font name: VoxRoundWide-Bold
FPS is from RTSS
other stuff
   - the bars coming out of the CPU gauge are all of the 20 threads my cpu has so you'll probably have to tweak those to fit your needs if you do use it, a few tips, you can change the size of the bars if you need more or less of them (modify > bar > height), to position them you can hold down ctrl when selecting items and move them all at the same time, also I used PS to get the rounded effect on those bars so you'll probably have to make a mask from the bg that fits over your bars if you want the rounded bars... gl :D
   - the sound visualizer I'm using at the bottom is from using Rainmeter, the skin is called monstercat visualizer iirc

1280x400bolbi.sensorpanel

Thanks to everyone who posts here it's really nice to be able to get ideas and sensors to use even if you have to sift through 500 pgs of stuff lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, David26 said:

I did all your steps, only that when I go to click with the left mouse button on the panel and move it to the small monitor, the size changes automatically even if the settings show 1920x480. I attach some photos to help you understand. What else can I do?

Did you try keeping Windows at 100%, start Aida64 and move the panel to the small monitor, and THEN putting Windows to 125% ?  

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Hai provato a mantenere Windows al 100%, ad avviare Aida64 e a spostare il pannello sul monitor piccolo, e POI a impostare Windows al 125%?  

59 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Prova a usare 'sistema (migliorato)', potrebbe funzionare meglio.

yes it works, but the problem occurs when I restart the pc and everything gets ruined again. Now I have to try the option you recommended "system enhanced " and see how it goes

Hi everyone,

I recently finally fixed my broken Logitech G19 keyboard and I decided to give it a new life ! 😄

As I could not find any recent post about that (Only 10+ years old posts with dead links), I decided to go back in time.

So, here is a AIDA64 *.lglcd file with some backgrounds designed by myself for the G19 screen (320px X 240px).

I hope it will help others to exploit their keyboard like it deserves 🙂

Enjoy !!!

Screen3.jpg.638a11838af2bb5087c61b0ccf30b929.jpgScreen2.jpg.c9121fb16bb7234081b5afaad289f2a5.jpgScreen4.jpg.c2ea1e9518ce6c98c6b01d8fd4524e8d.jpgScreen5.jpg.f9cdeff4ab9e7a6fbaf6ecd459db8e4b.jpgScreen1.jpg.d4afc0ec4beb9a4dcae77f1bf41a1c62.jpg

AIDA64 Logitech G19 LCD.zip

• Like 2

On 8/9/2024 at 11:14 AM, catkinson633 said:

After using the Empire Strikes Back panel for a day or two. I have updated the neon version of this panel to make the left side warning neon boxes more dominant, namely to help immediately read the Temp & FPS figures. (Most of the time I don't care about utilization). Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.70c562f5e5d229425e419e53e0cd7cbc.png

TheEmpireStrikesBack_Neon_515x1920_amber.sensorpanel 1.74 MB · 11 downloads

looks really nice can you make it in 1920x480 ?

Hi all, it s my first one here, had to work a bit on this disordened AMD/Radeon Sensorpanel. 

It fits well my needs, and if perfect by no means, I hope it will please some of you. 

The top left corner as a "0" is the FPS counter btw. 

I m not properly "sharing it" as I m not much confortable with rights and stuff, but I wanted to show it. 

Have all a nice day! 

20240814_195414.jpg

20240814_195615.jpg

• Like 2

good morning everyone
i have an asus x6570e crosshair hero motherboard that has the liquid temperature sensor (loop). well, how do i make it display on the panel, since it is not visible in the sensors?
in addition i have a corsair ax860i that via corsair link shows the watts in output and input and that is not visible either.

19 hours ago, Awol said:

This may be what you need

I had to stop helping people with just 1 post. They post a request, come back 1 or 2 days later and never come back. This poster last logged on August 8, I bet he never sees your helpful reply. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 5:29 PM, rinaldop said:

I had to stop helping people with just 1 post. They post a request, come back 1 or 2 days later and never come back. This poster last logged on August 8, I bet he never sees your helpful reply. 

Ive had a couple of PM's due to the obscure panel size i use 1480 x 320. I give them some panels ive done and never get a reply. Dont think im going to bother anymore.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sentinel-Sr said:

Vimyscout, do you have the original image of that circle? And you can share it preferably in png format.
Thanks Sentinel,

Not exactly sure I still have it to be honest. I'll take a look nearer the weekend.