Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/18/2021 at 11:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

Could you please share the 1024x600.

My email is koke6645@gmail.com

Thx

• Like 1

Hey Everyone, 

Yet again, I wanted to share another modified file. First of all props goes out to the original creator of this file. Loved the colors and the overall theme. I did customize this to suit my Watercooled setup so for those with watercooled builds this sensor panel is tailored to you. You could obviously modify it if you are not. Anyways, enjoy. 

Aida64 Sensor Panel3.jpg

2021-05-08 beta2.sensorpanel

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Is the panel the 14" IPS wisecoco, on alliexpress?

If so, i'd be very interested in a review. I'd Probably pick one up myself, if you have a good experience with it.

It will be this one: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001664167447.html its the 4K CNC 14 Inch color option from the NVArcher store on AliExpress.

I'll write about it as soon as it arrives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fabrice Loup said:

Hello evrybody.

I downloaded someones of your sensorpanels. The download was well but these does not working when i import it in AIDA64. Does someone can help me, please ??

Thank you in advance

you might have to rescale the panel to fit your display

On 5/6/2021 at 2:10 PM, kibboNZ said:

Made a 1024x600 version of Exhumed - looks like there were lots of people including me who wanted this, so enjoy.

Note: a lot of the values have been customized for my hardware, so some of the gauges might of changed or been removed, but enough of a starting point for anyone else to customize

1024x600.PNG

exhumed-1024x600.sensorpanel 1.18 MB · 28 downloads

I have an 800x480 panel. Is there a way to downsize this to that or do you have a version that would fit my display? Thanks in advance!

On 5/9/2021 at 10:58 AM, fortydegreeday said:

I have an 800x480 panel. Is there a way to downsize this to that or do you have a version that would fit my display? Thanks in advance!

here you go @fortydegreeday got bored so i made it for your display

you just need to change titles, values to suit your machine

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sure but be warned, it's a full 1920x1080 panel.

I'm using an old Surface Pro 2 as a display which basically becomes a 12 inch 1080p monitor, it looks great.  I have it sitting on my desk, just by behind the keyboard. My main monitor is on an arm above it.

I might resize it at some point.

TheIronMan.7z

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
On 4/15/2021 at 1:31 AM, Como_Stella said:

My mix of white rgb design for almost full white RGB pc... (can't find the damn rog strix 3070 white...)

Still need to add few more stuff and need to get fps working...

Thinking of adding uptime and move date and time to top left

network speed on the bottom right...

and i'll have to come up with few more things to fill in lol

and just noticing that intel logo is really out of position

Screenshot_5.jpg

Hello, please could you make this file available.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, AliOXen said:

Finally finished my panel. Was going for custom gauges but the sizes didn't work out for legibility. Used externally next to main monitor as the PC is on another shelf away from the desk. 800x480 on 5 inch monitor. 745885393_MONITORSCREENSHOT.PNG.e61e60ae2a0aea9a96e8b6bba1d5192d.PNG

Please share the download link for this sensor panel and the minimal one that you shared on YouTube

On 5/7/2021 at 1:50 PM, h4d3z said:

Looks great dude, could you share ?

Hey, attached is the Sensor Panel and blank backgrounds.  I picked up a 5" lcd screen and just trying different ideas of how to fit this into 800x480. I included the 800x480 if anyone has any ideas.

I have a couple other ideas I am playing around with using photopea for custom graphics but I am far from gifted using graphic software and it'll be a while before I get those rolled out.  

Sensor_BackGround1_v1.png

background_box_400x240.jpg.png

background_halfbox_400x240.jpg.png

Sensor_BackGround_800x480.png

SensorPanel_V1.3.9_sensorpanel.dfe2c01f755aa5dfa56da9c40af81d70

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1