Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 5/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, Como_Stella said:

My White RGB PC build is doneeeee ish lol

I just need GPU and we all know how that's going lmao

KakaoTalk_20210519_141133621.jpg

That is a great display and loving the white case. I have never really liked the look of white builds but after seeing yours I may have changed my mind. Well done. 

• Like 2

On 5/21/2021 at 8:00 PM, MarkF said:

That is a great display and loving the white case. I have never really liked the look of white builds but after seeing yours I may have changed my mind. Well done. 

Trop cool, tu partages?

Merci

On 3/19/2021 at 8:05 PM, Guna said:

Thanks to the forum for providing the sensor panel templates. Have taken the same from the forum and have adjusted to my need and posting for others as a help.

Used my old Tablet as monitoring screen. 1024*768 scale

1. used "Spacdesk " software to  use the tablet as second display.

File to be used for the below image - 2021-03-19_V02.sensorpanel

image.thumb.png.92a51a146992c145c107fb735acd9a3e.png

2. Used - Localhost:80 - to display over the browser.

Step 1: AIDA64- preferences ->LCD -> RemoteSensor

select the tick boxes and provide the resolution you want.

Step 2: AIDA64- preferences ->LCD -> LCD Items -> Import the file below.

File to be used for the below image - 2021-03-19.rslcd or

any file with extension - "****.sensorpanel" to convert into "**.rslcd"

image.thumb.png.9a1b6424e7de59eff78edb85e9976d76.png

2021-03-19_V02.sensorpanel 125.03 kB · 107 downloads

2021-03-19.rslcd 418.67 kB · 51 downloads

How dis you conver to rslcd

• Like 1

In reply to my own post on page 109:

The display arrived yesterday and I spent the day completing my sensor panel. Here is the result.

Resolution: 1100x3840

Short review of the display:

The mounting for the display is not yet optimal and will be replaced by something more stable. There is also the option of mounting the display on the back with a 75x75 VESA bracket.

About the display itself:

Bought at AliExpress, NVArcher Store, this is the 14 inch CNC Black version. Shipping to Germany took about 3 weeks. The quality of the display is absolutely outstanding, the front is reflective, it's even FreeSync and HDR compatible and supposedly capable of 144Hz according to the OSD. However, I wouldn't necessarily use it for gaming because of the rather unusual format. Power supply via USB-C works without problems, I use it via an HDMI->DP adapter on my PC. According to the OSD, the second USB-C port on the display is also able to receive an image signal, but I haven't tested this yet due to the lack of a DP->USB-C cable.

I can recommend it after about 2 days of use, the long-term test is still to come.

Link to the shop: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001664167447.html

SensorPanel-Digital.PNG

IMG_1259.JPG

Digital.sensorpanel

• Like 3

1024 x 768 7" Galaxy Tab.  Only started last night and thanks to the forum templates and tweaking I've managed to come up with this so far, only one problem tho, since running Aida my corsair lights and headset have stopped flashing and went static anyone else had this problem ? Thanks in advance.

No photo description available.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 5:26 PM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways.

Enjoy

Note 1: Nividia VRAM temps are supported in the new beta [6.33.5714 beta (Apr 23, 2021)]. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel it's set to some random temps at the moment.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 107 downloads

may i got the size for 800x480 please? black one

• Sensor Moderators
On 26/04/2021 at 12:07, Mrmike said:

1024 x 600

mais de 350 downloads em 3 semanas 3 painéis, muito obrigado, muitas maneiras aqui, so sa la vie

Por favor poderia compartilhar.

Captura de tela (83) .png

On 5/23/2021 at 5:36 AM, Sir_coleslaw said:

In reply to my own post on page 109:

The display arrived yesterday and I spent the day completing my sensor panel. Here is the result.

Resolution: 1100x3840

Short review of the display:

The mounting for the display is not yet optimal and will be replaced by something more stable. There is also the option of mounting the display on the back with a 75x75 VESA bracket.

About the display itself:

Bought at AliExpress, NVArcher Store, this is the 14 inch CNC Black version. Shipping to Germany took about 3 weeks. The quality of the display is absolutely outstanding, the front is reflective, it's even FreeSync and HDR compatible and supposedly capable of 144Hz according to the OSD. However, I wouldn't necessarily use it for gaming because of the rather unusual format. Power supply via USB-C works without problems, I use it via an HDMI->DP adapter on my PC. According to the OSD, the second USB-C port on the display is also able to receive an image signal, but I haven't tested this yet due to the lack of a DP->USB-C cable.

I can recommend it after about 2 days of use, the long-term test is still to come.

Link to the shop: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005001664167447.html

SensorPanel-Digital.PNG

IMG_1259.JPG

Digital.sensorpanel 107.05 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks for posting a review.

That's a nice big display. 

If it's not to much to ask, can you test if can be powered by a 5V power source (e.g. a traditional USB A port from like a non-fast charging or non USB-C PD source. Like a USB A port from a laptop)?

On 5/23/2021 at 12:58 PM, Qhamery said:

may i got the size for 800x480 please? black one

Unfortunately, I don't have the free time to resize the panel. IMHO if you or someone else does resize it (1200x1920 to 480x800), It would be pretty hard to see the displayed data unless you remove some of the tiles/cards (e.g. cpu, gpu, ram, vram, mobo, net) to make space for increase font size for visibility for the remaining tiles/cards. You also wanted it in 800x480 (landscape)? It's doable, but it adds a bit more work.

20 hours ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Thanks for posting a review.

That's a nice big display. Still debating whether to pick one up. It would pretty much double my vertical space, with a loss of 100p of width when compared to my current panel. Already getting a lot of ideas for potential future releases.

If it's not to much to ask, can you test if can be powered by a 5V power source (e.g. a traditional USB A port from like a non-fast charging or non USB-C PD source. Like a USB A port from a laptop)?

Yes, that's possible. I'm currently using it via a USB-A port on the back of my LG monitor. I assume it must be at least USB-A 3.0.

• Thanks 1