Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Is there a "Share your .rslcd panel" thread, or almost nobody uses that option?

Will .sensorpanel ever allow animated gif files? ..or has that been enabled already? That's the primary reason I used to always use .rslcd panel instead.

Maybe there is a way to use the custom gauge in sensor panel to simulate animation, but instead of being tied to a sensor, just run it on a timer - at least that would allow a sort of 16-frame animation, albeit a relatively slow and jerky one since the entire panel has to be rendered each time, but at least it's something.  

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 7:11 PM, YoohooX said:

85aLnqe.png

Do you have these in a 900x1440 or smaller? If not, is there a way to make it scale down the sensor file without having to manually adjusting every little thing?

I never made any lower res versions. Unfortunately there is no easy way that I'm aware of to scale it down without having to manually adjust everything.

3 hours ago, towifo5133 said:

All sensor panels shared on this thread are now archived! Please read the original post for more information. I am not claiming the names on the files as panels created by these people, just who posted them, if you feel like your work is being misused or you don't want it shared, please let me know and I'll make another file!

Contains approximately 500 Sensor panels! Most with the required fonts included in zip files, etc

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/w9kCUTKa

Decryption key: OtQpHJQ-KDI56yNk7V-kdVWs685PerOWKOIFpqjuC7c

Thank you everyone for all the edits and your hard work, I saw so many awesome design while browsing the forums, everyone is just super talented. Enjoy! :D

+REP!

• Like 6

• Sensor Moderators
20 hours ago, r3zi3lr said:

Hi,

Thanks for this - looks awesome.

Any ideas on how to get the network part working mine shows no network connectivity.  :(

Change the network parameters in the Sensor Panel Manageer from or to NCI1 and NCI2.

On 5/16/2021 at 11:26 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 489 downloads

One of the most underrated posts around here... Congrats for the job mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, towifo5133 said:

All sensor panels shared on this thread are now archived! Please read the original post for more information. I am not claiming the names on the files as panels created by these people, just who posted them, if you feel like your work is being misused or you don't want it shared, please let me know and I'll make another file!

Contains approximately 500 Sensor panels! Most with the required fonts included in zip files, etc

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/w9kCUTKa

Decryption key: OtQpHJQ-KDI56yNk7V-kdVWs685PerOWKOIFpqjuC7c

Thank you everyone for all the edits and your hard work, I saw so many awesome design while browsing the forums, everyone is just super talented. Enjoy! :D

EDIT1: New WIP, organizing the HBars, VBars and Gauges to quickly find one with the size you're looking for, starting to look like something useful! :)

image.thumb.png.9bd478bc3f039f7ad5dabf4447783cb8.png

The hero we didn't know we needed until he appeared!!! 

• Like 5