Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, wolffy said:

Great, thank you very much.

im sure youve managed to make something for yourself,  this is what the final panel looked like when i finished it , a fair bit more polished than the one you quoted from

how you getting on with making up your own from it?   post a screenshot :D 

250+ downloads 

Screenshot (48).png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mrmike said:

im sure youve managed to make something for yourself,  this is what the final panel looked like when i finished it , a fair bit more polished than the one you quoted from

how you getting on with making up your own from it?   post a screenshot :D 

250+ downloads 

Screenshot (48).png

Hey Mike, Would you be able to provide the download link again?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

send for me please neuber.cajaba@gmail.com

16 hours ago, joransrb said:

Hey all

been a while since i posted here.

but here is my new panel i made waiting for BF2042.

600 x 1024 size.

Font is included in zip, install that before panel.

PREVIEW.jpg

made a 1024x600 version...

2042-1024x-panel-bg.thumb.png.44d8c630783b6e6cb48c4c9d48177b55.png

BF2042-Sensorpanel_v1.zip 201.54 kB · 14 downloads

BF2042-1024x.zip 55.93 kB · 4 downloads

hi can you make it 1080x1920 thanks

On 10/1/2021 at 4:45 PM, favaratojr said:

Hi there,

How do you manage to use a wallpaper from wallpaper engine and keep the opacity of the sensor panel? I am trying to do something like you did, with an animated matrix wallpaper on the background, but if I set any level of transparency on the sensor panel settings, it also dimms the gauges too... thank you

sensor panel opacity is at 60% and the background is white & i use white text, and white custom gauges.

I have been attempting to tweak the panel and added a couple of items that I felt important.

There seems to be a lot of talk about the x570 chipset but what i can gather is that many people say around 60c if normal but aida64 just as HWinfo has the ability to also check the internal PCH Diode. That temp is closer to 83c after 2 hours of intensive gaming on a 3440 x 1440 monitor. The good news is that both apps report identical temps for both the chipset in general and also the Diode. So someone as myself that splurges on a new build about every 5-6 years I like to wait for about halfway thru a cycle and then try for the best I can find.

So I have the Aorus master x570 rev 1.2 the AMD 5900x and the MSI RTX 3080 Suprim X. got lucky on the GPU as it is not popular because it does not fit in most PC Cases as it is so huge that meant I could pick it up for just a fraction over the MSRP. I also have a full tower BeQuiet Dark Base Pro so the Case is humungous and the card fits without issue. I do use a full custom water loop dual D5 pumps etc so my GPU and CPU temps are pretty comfortable. Just my paranoia on the PCH Diode is hard to keep under control :)

As I reside in Southern China and where I live summer temps hit 40c with ease and today it is still 37c in the shade :( As people can imagine I  do not want to leave performance behind by castrating clocks to reduce heat but at the same time I want my investment to last me at a minimum 4 years. So Aida64 on an external mini screen is perfect for my needs. If temps go crazy I can save shutdown and let components cool off. It also allows me to monitor subtle changes I make in BIOS to find the correct balance of Power-Performace etc.

Anyways I have 2 screen shots of the updated version I am working on. My issues hence no upload of the sensor panel right now is the Network NIC. On boot 60% of the time the bar is invisible as in screen shot Capture 1. Capture 2 is simple after entering sensorpanel manager and selecting and alternative NIC then going back to the one that register the Speeds.

If anyone can indicate to me to how I solve that irritating issue I will make adjustments and offer the panelsensor for download. I am too inexperienced with the Software to troubleshoot the issue if people like the panel and want it so I would rather wait till the problem is solved.

Capture1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

• Sensor Moderators
40 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

I have been attempting to tweak the panel and added a couple of items that I felt important.

There seems to be a lot of talk about the x570 chipset but what i can gather is that many people say around 60c if normal but aida64 just as HWinfo has the ability to also check the internal PCH Diode. That temp is closer to 83c after 2 hours of intensive gaming on a 3440 x 1440 monitor. The good news is that both apps report identical temps for both the chipset in general and also the Diode. So someone as myself that splurges on a new build about every 5-6 years I like to wait for about halfway thru a cycle and then try for the best I can find.

So I have the Aorus master x570 rev 1.2 the AMD 5900x and the MSI RTX 3080 Suprim X. got lucky on the GPU as it is not popular because it does not fit in most PC Cases as it is so huge that meant I could pick it up for just a fraction over the MSRP. I also have a full tower BeQuiet Dark Base Pro so the Case is humungous and the card fits without issue. I do use a full custom water loop dual D5 pumps etc so my GPU and CPU temps are pretty comfortable. Just my paranoia on the PCH Diode is hard to keep under control :)

As I reside in Southern China and where I live summer temps hit 40c with ease and today it is still 37c in the shade :( As people can imagine I  do not want to leave performance behind by castrating clocks to reduce heat but at the same time I want my investment to last me at a minimum 4 years. So Aida64 on an external mini screen is perfect for my needs. If temps go crazy I can save shutdown and let components cool off. It also allows me to monitor subtle changes I make in BIOS to find the correct balance of Power-Performace etc.

Anyways I have 2 screen shots of the updated version I am working on. My issues hence no upload of the sensor panel right now is the Network NIC. On boot 60% of the time the bar is invisible as in screen shot Capture 1. Capture 2 is simple after entering sensorpanel manager and selecting and alternative NIC then going back to the one that register the Speeds.

If anyone can indicate to me to how I solve that irritating issue I will make adjustments and offer the panelsensor for download. I am too inexperienced with the Software to troubleshoot the issue if people like the panel and want it so I would rather wait till the problem is solved.

Capture1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

If I have understood correctly, is the problem that the display for the network, i.e. download and upload, are not displayed directly at the start? You can change the values in the sensor panel from NIC 1 to NIC 2. Maybe that's the problem or wrong values for the 1-100 scale. Look at the other tabs under the sensor NIC.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply Exhumed and info but sadly that option is not the issue.

My readings come from say NIC 1 but the sensorpanel manager sees NIC 1 through 6 if I open modify so I have to choose any random NIC to get the bar to show then double back to the correct NIC for the bar graph to show the speeds. Not a big issue for myself as I fix it on the fly but a real pain if someone wanted to download the panel and use it. Many people never truly read anything but look at a picture think Nice and hit the link then I face a situation where I get messaged about something not working LOL.

I was thinking to delete the NICs in the root folder to see if that was my issue but not sure if that is the correct approach. ?

That might well fix everything my end but other users might also have multiple NICs and then what I have built will give them issues is my concern.

2021年10月3日下午2:35,米克说:

我肯定你已经设法为自己做了一些东西, 这就是我完成它时的最后面板的样子, 比你引用的要漂亮一点

你如何从中弥补自己的?发布截图:D 

250+ 下载

Screenshot (48).png

我修改了它:D。您在附件中提供了缺失的图表,请提供

图像 2.png

• Like 4

On 10/2/2021 at 7:22 PM, joransrb said:

Hey all

been a while since i posted here.

but here is my new panel i made waiting for BF2042.

600 x 1024 size.

Font is included in zip, install that before panel.

PREVIEW.jpg

made a 1024x600 version...

2042-1024x-panel-bg.thumb.png.44d8c630783b6e6cb48c4c9d48177b55.png

BF2042-Sensorpanel_v1.zip 201.54 kB · 19 downloads

BF2042-1024x.zip 55.93 kB · 13 downloads

I made an all red version of this should anyone want it

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RP9w9HWnvMjob5zs5

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ix2IQaaPGXzkemO-iM0sJ3dsGTKpvTq7/view?usp=sharing

Please give all credit to @joransrb I just couldn't use that teal but liked the panel.

• Like 1