Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

Just a preview!

Hi folks, my completely new sensor panel was created from scratch. Working time so far around 6 hours for the graphics and 1 hour changing the sensor panel parameters. But it is still completely arranged. Suitable for displays of 1280x800 px. The colors used are white, gray and red. Fonts: Chosense, Cyberdyne and DSEG 14 Classic.

Unfinished project

Red_Alert_preview.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2020 at 6:03 PM, Balm73 said:

Hi everyone!

My first attempt to create a sensor panel. I have attached the Photoshop files if you like to modify them to your liking.

I use a cheap 7 inch display with resolution 1280x720px as the sensor display.

Aida64Panel.png

Aida64Panel_sensorpanel.0482e0276c77c9c4fc55dbf75bc5d17e 2.06 MB · 131 downloads PSD.zip 1.29 MB · 101 downloads

Great job on this panel design!!

How easy is it to resize this to 800x480?

Also, what fonts have you used? I'm brand new to this... :-)

I've had a play with it for my setup..

Sensor Panel.JPG

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 10:45 PM, miishb79 said:

hello together

here my new build and my first sensor panel design for the 4.3 inch display.The display housing was also a premiere on the 3d printer.

I have limited myself to the essential data, what do you think, succeeded?

IMG_3995-2.jpg

IMG_3994-2.jpg

screen.jpg

share please !

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Recently upgraded my chassis to a Lian Li o11 D XL. I kept the same 800x480 screen but this time I positioned it vertically next to the single back exhaust slot.

Not gonna lie, got pretty lazy when redoing the sensor panel so I just stripped a bunch off of my old one hahaha

A better version will follow, but here's the HUD sensor revision 4.0.

IMG_6064.jpg

So, I just found this program and am still using trial mode.

I also included different versions with the icons lighter because I couldn't decide what I liked better. lol

Hey Gabe! I love the stuff you've made. I changed your horizontal theme a little to match my Cyberpunk themed build I'm doing. This looks super 80's synth and futuristic. Thanks!

I included a couple images that were my inspiration, as well and added a 1024x600 version for a 7'' screen.

I customized this on my laptop to be ready for my Desktop build so ignore the data.

Snapshot.png

HUD_Panel_MyBuild_1.1.png

CyberpunkLogo.png

80's_Synth.png

Final_1.1.sensorpanel

HUD_Panel_MyBuild_Light.png

Final_1.1_Light.sensorpanel

Sensor_Panel_Background_1024x600.png

1024x600.sensorpanel

Sensor_Panel_Background.zip

On 10/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, Exhumed said:

Hello People,

Here is my first (not finished yet) work, 1280x800px. I used a template from one of the forum uploaders as a base to work with.

I did not have a display at this moment for my pc but maybe later i buy one.

The style is two-colored digital modern optic. As next i want to change the Gauge Meter to match the different red color and add some vector lines around the stats. Which elements remain and have a function that seems useful to me is not yet finished and will certainly be revised again. I will create more different themes from time to time.

What do you think? Do you like the layout?

Custom made vector background and some graphics to.

Fonts used but not included:

Chosence (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=chosence)

Cyberdyne (https://www.dafont.com/de/search.php?q=cyberdyne)

Used colors:

#E64253 (red: 230, green: 66, blue: 83)

#2FD7E0 (red: 47, gren: 215, blue: 244)

v1

Exhumed_Aida64_wip.png

v2

Cyberpunk_preview.thumb.png.7985a3b66ae1f13d96b801b92f6e150c.png

AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v1_Cyberpunk.rar 876.28 kB · 107 downloads AIDA64_Panel by_Exhumed_v2_Cyberpunk.rar 988.72 kB · 194 downloads

@Exhumed  Really like your design! do you have the raw files? I was going to edit it for a vertical mount sensor or if you already had one like that could you share that? really dig it!

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
4 hours ago, Kent Byers said:

@Exhumed  Really like your design! do you have the raw files? I was going to edit it for a vertical mount sensor or if you already had one like that could you share that? really dig it!

Thanks.

I have only this version, there is no vertical. But if you want i can do for you a vertical version (background image only). I only need the dimension sizes.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Thanks.

I have only this version, there is no vertical. But if you want i can do for you a vertical version (background image only). I only need the dimension sizes.

@Exhumed  Thanks! I have a 1200X1920 panel ill use for the sensor, I am not totally sure if ill put it vertical(1920x1200) yet or horizontal will see my final space after. I was hoping to get one in both sizes and then decide. If you have one you could share for that resolution that would be amazing if you aren't able to share the source files.

Since you said it was vector I thought it would be easily to change it to that resolution, maybe not so much for the vertical perspective.

I appreciate the help!

Great posts overall, everyone! I have used panels for some time, but just discovered this forum a couple weeks back... I thought I could contribute with a generic self-made Ryzen dashboard for the advent of the new AMD CPUs (I'm building a 5600X :3).

800x480 theme for 5" displays, easy to customize with all kinds of sensors and info. Tags use the euro font and numbers use the spy font. Backgound and fonts included in the pack. o/

2100696007_ssarcturus.png.237be1cea96111f564fe82ebfdb44f11.png

800x480 Arcturus Sensorpanel.rar

• Like 3

On 4/10/2018 at 10:43 AM, Tekred said:

Ok guys still playing around with this sensor panel, trying to keep it simple and small enough to fit on my 4" in case lcd display. i have tried everything to get it to read my gpu and hdd but it still shows up with trial. NZXT and MSI afterburner shows my gpu temps just fine and they were free, whhy cant something i paid for show these temps? again aida64 is new to me so i welcome any help i can get. Attached my sensor panel for anyone who is interested

msi-red.sensorpanel

sensor.png

4save2020-11-09.sensorpanel

On 11/17/2020 at 1:29 AM, Exhumed said:

Thanks.

Hi, I am also interested in your theme, can you make it in 1600x2560 (vertical).Thank a lot

Newbie, getting my 800x480 panel today and started to prepare something and dusted of Photoshop after 6 years.

Not sure where it's going but it' basically a test for myself making custom gauges and incorporating it in a background.
Nice to do something different in these corona times.

8ncgvAW.png

• Like 1