Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 weeks ago I completed my first full AMD build. Ofcourse this needs a matching sensorpanel!
This one is based on the AMD Adrenalin software.
Still need to add gauges to the CPU and GPU utilization, but not sure yet what gauges I will use, so thought I would share already anyway.

Format may be a bit odd (1080x380), but I use it on a portrait orientated 24 inch monitor and it has discord underneath it so it fits perfectly for me. The download includes all PSD files aswell, so you can play around and adjust it to your desired size.

Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.f3bd5a4d19afbc209834a3bdd1522c87.png

image.thumb.png.982d47843644f13d03e504a5f89ca66a.png

image.thumb.png.f0e10681a6572eb51e8d5c6a5dddae45.png

Sensorpanel.zip

• Like 8

• Sensor Moderators
12 hours ago, Shephard said:

Hello everyone, I recently finished a display for myself based on a Starfield, it’s certainly not as cool as many here, but I’m happy with the result so far (800x480 monitor in a PC case), if the moderators don’t mind, I can make it a separate topic with all the sources and settings, I not greedy
[video]

Starfield_V1.jpg

Please feel free to share your sensor

On 8/14/2022 at 9:34 AM, Awol said:

RSLCD format panel i was working on however due to family and work commitments i dont have the time to do anything else with it. So if any of you wish to use it then please follow the link to download the file. All i ask is that its not used in any panel for resale and also that you show what was created.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m9V7lKNI7UMWfdQ-YTl88IuIf61U3W4_/view?usp=sharing

Hello!

I would like to try and use this panel but the google drive file no longer exists. Do you still have the file and are willing to upload it again?

Thank you!  

On 7/20/2021 at 5:35 AM, dbrown1986 said:

I finally got my Remote Sensor panel working and customized to my liking. 1024x600 7" IPS.

EDIT: I've been getting a lot of requests (SERIOUSLY, like a lot) to share this panel. I previously uploaded it to WeTransfer, but the link has expired four times and I've reuploaded each time it expires. So I have permanently hosted this panel on my own VPS.

DOWNLOAD HERE

DSC_0918.JPG

how do i get the images all im getting is image.thumb.png.19965e5c0e84fb81237acd3ad71c1877.png

On 9/13/2023 at 4:33 PM, Surjeet said:

Hello everyone, I am thinking of building something for 1600x1200 size  using the following background:

Please let me know how many of you would love to see this project getting completed :)

Please suggest and give your feedback for the improvement and encourage me to start on this ne project!!

image.thumb.png.21c04efbdfc406692f56747d3ef20a20.png

nice...  you already have a background, the next step is, color combination

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2022 at 3:02 PM, EmpireM1 said:

so i searched high and low for some graphics, found this and tweeked it to fit my 1280x400, had to play with all the guages so they look right, if anything is missing when you pick this up just hit me up and i can deliver, working on some more.

white modified sensor panel.png

WHITE MOD 1280X400.sensorpanel 494.85 kB · 324 downloads

Could anyone tell me where I could find this gage?  I need to reduce the size 50%

Tks

image.png

1 hour ago, JariKoi said:

When you have downloaded panel that you linked, open the panel aida64, then all parts of the panel can be found in --> C:\Program Files\FinalWire\AIDA64\Sensorpanel. If I remember correctly. From there you copy the meter files and change their sizes and copy and replace them back there. Or you use them in a new panel.

Tks JariKoi!

On 9/23/2023 at 12:45 AM, Shephard said:

Hello everyone, I recently finished a display for myself based on a Starfield, it’s certainly not as cool as many here, but I’m happy with the result so far (800x480 monitor in a PC case), if the moderators don’t mind, I can make it a separate topic with all the sources and settings, I not greedy
[video]

Starfield_V1.jpg

I've come to the conclusion I need a second panel