Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4 hours ago, Jacob Low said:

Hmm ... not sure why is it like that ... i attached another file, try this one instead ?

939622804_Jacob3_sensorpanel.7ac917941d839e66f86f1fd4d42a65b3 2.9 MB · 1 download

Same Issue... It looks like the background image is bigger (1015x611) then you screen settings?

Idk why this happening. I'm the only one?

@Jacob Low Maybe you could upload the XY Data? Like my Screen? Then I can fix it for on my side :) Thank yoz mate!

XY.png

Guys i have a Galaxy Tab 10.5 which resolution is 2560x1600. 

I enter the resolution but i cannot make the panels shared here(unless they are same res as my tablet) to look full screen. 

There is no way to stretch to screen or similar?

Also to use my tablet i have tried many options but not 100% happy with any because of the task bar showing which i cannot get rid of because I have other monitors and it seems the option is only to show on one or all.

Any ideas on how to best use my tablet be it wired or wireless for this is welcome. Or of anyone knows of a 10" or a bit smaller oled monitor (doubt that exists) that will be great.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

I enter the resolution but i cannot make the panels shared here(unless they are same res as my tablet) to look full screen. 

Also to use my tablet i have tried many options but not 100% happy with any because of the task bar showing which i cannot get rid of because I have other monitors and it seems the option is only to show on one or all.

Any ideas on how to best use my tablet be it wired or wireless for this is welcome. Or of anyone knows of a 10" or a bit smaller oled monitor (doubt that exists) that will be great.

Thanks

For anyone wondering..I am really liking this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kelocube.mirrorclient&hl=en_US&gl=US
As it allows me to zoom the panel to fit the screen and no taskbar visible.

It is paid though but you can try before buying at least.
May be the one I will use if nothing else comes up better.

Thanks

what kind of sensor panel are u using. web version or odospace will be ok, otherwise, u can change your tablet resolution to 1280x800 which have plenty profile in this topic.

Tablet has pretty good screen with wide angle view than other screen ( 7 inch TFT, LCD...). So i think u should stick with it, and the resolution is far beyond your need

As far as i remember when u using remote sensor panel on android with a tap at screen will make it full screen and lock it there with no navigation around. It is much better than virtual screen that u using, in both performance and stability 

3 hours ago, frozenboy said:

what kind of sensor panel are u using. web version or odospace will be ok, otherwise, u can change your tablet resolution to 1280x800 which have plenty profile in this topic.

Tablet has pretty good screen with wide angle view than other screen ( 7 inch TFT, LCD...). So i think u should stick with it, and the resolution is far beyond your need

As far as i remember when u using remote sensor panel on android with a tap at screen will make it full screen and lock it there with no navigation around. It is much better than virtual screen that u using, in both performance and stability 

So I have been trying all sorts of things. Right now I am using the SuperDisplay app. I tried odospace to the tablet but I had the  issue that after setting resolution to 1280x800, the panels still wont fit the screen.
I am trying the web version but I cannot get it to show anything except the window telling me what resolution to set the preview to.
I need to find some video tutorial LOL

How do you guys wake up your phones/tablets inside your PC..are you using some remote app or just open the case and wake it up?

2 hours ago, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

So I have been trying all sorts of things. Right now I am using the SuperDisplay app. I tried odospace to the tablet but I had the  issue that after setting resolution to 1280x800, the panels still wont fit the screen.
I am trying the web version but I cannot get it to show anything except the window telling me what resolution to set the preview to.
I need to find some video tutorial LOL

How do you guys wake up your phones/tablets inside your PC..are you using some remote app or just open the case and wake it up?

Regarding your display, you may want to reach out to @odospace in the Odospace Remote Panel / Android thread.  He might be able to help.  The other option would be to modify one of the themes yourself.  While intimidating at first, it's actually pretty easy and fun as you tinker with it more.  The hardest part I think would be resizing background images, etc.  You can use Gimp (freeware) and the many tutorials for that.

As for the tablet wake question, my Samsung tablet is rooted.  Thus, I modified the boot scripts so that when the device detects a charge through the charging port (i.e. plugging it in), it boots the device.  Similarly, when a charge is not detected (i.e. unplugging it), it shuts down.  The shutdown is performed via the MacroDroid app, but  the function also requires root.  For all of this to work properly, I had to disable the USB trickle charge that sometimes is configured by default in BIOS.  Although my device is not mounted inside the case, I suspect that others may have employed a similar solution.

53 minutes ago, braintez said:

Regarding your display, you may want to reach out to @odospace in the Odospace Remote Panel / Android thread.  He might be able to help.  The other option would be to modify one of the themes yourself.  While intimidating at first, it's actually pretty easy and fun as you tinker with it more.  The hardest part I think would be resizing background images, etc.  You can use Gimp (freeware) and the many tutorials for that.

As for the tablet wake question, my Samsung tablet is rooted.  Thus, I modified the boot scripts so that when the device detects a charge through the charging port (i.e. plugging it in), it boots the device.  Similarly, when a charge is not detected (i.e. unplugging it), it shuts down.  The shutdown is performed via the MacroDroid app, but  the function also requires root.  For all of this to work properly, I had to disable the USB trickle charge that sometimes is configured by default in BIOS.  Although my device is not mounted inside the case, I suspect that others may have employed a similar solution.

That is very cool!
Is there like an XDA tutorial for that boot script mod you mentioned so that it turns on when it detects a charge? I am going to look into that App. And yes my tablet is rooted.
Thanks!

That is very cool!
Is there like an XDA tutorial for that boot script mod you mentioned so that it turns on when it detects a charge? I am going to look into that App. And yes my tablet is rooted.
Thanks!

There are a couple ways to implement it, however it differs per device.  This solution was the one that worked for me.  Note that I'm on Android 5.1.1 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, so hopefully it'll work for your device / version as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBKD068VIjE

49 minutes ago, braintez said:

There are a couple ways to implement it, however it differs per device.  This solution was the one that worked for me.  Note that I'm on Android 5.1.1 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, so hopefully it'll work for your device / version as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBKD068VIjE

I am on lineage os 14.1 which is lacking the file as i have been trying all sorts of things to make it work so i may just flash something older to get this done 

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help from the community. I just purchased a 7" LCD screen with a 1024×600 resolution. I'm really hoping to get a SensorPanel with a Razer theme that can run in portrait orientation.  Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to share with me? Thanks!!

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 3:28 AM, Monkeys86 said:

riusciresti a farlo 800 x 480 ??? e spettacolare 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:59 PM, Joshua Sy Pales said:

Hi everyone I'd like to share my ROG inspired Sensor Panel, took me 6 hours to make it. :)

I photoshopped the icons and created my own custom gauge, its not much but it matches the whole theme.

Enjoy..

image.png.cff59783df1137d601835ed35e63bd96.png

Hi Sir,

How to get this one..can you share the link. I like your theme for this one.

• Like 3

Colors are not orange as it seem to look on the video but red..anyways, just a quick idea of what my setup is looking like.
Still debating on just having the tablet on my desk vs inside the PC..my wife says it looks kind of cool inside the PC :D
at first I was getting a small LCD but that did not do it for me...I wanted the OLED look lol

Just now, Chunk said:

Hello.  I know this might be a long shot but I absolutely love your panel design.  Your design is not only unique but extremely clean. I purchased a 7" LCD display running at 1024x600 resolution in a portrait orientation.  Would you mind sharing this panel with me to use? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.

On 9/1/2019 at 6:16 AM, super480 said:

Razer  beat

R1.png

3 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Hello.  I know this might be a long shot but I absolutely love your panel design.  Your design is not only unique but extremely clean. I purchased a 7" LCD display running at 1024x600 resolution in a portrait orientation.  Would you mind sharing this panel with me to use? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.