Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

6 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

Some friends contact me. Ask me why I can’t download your theme file.. Because I deleted the link.. Why? 
Take a look at the 2 pictures below. 
You can use the theme I made but it doesn’t mean 
you can use it for commercial profit. ...

螢幕擷取畫面 2021-03-13 151838.jpg

螢幕擷取畫面 2021-03-13 152102.jpg

Friend, I fully support you. Barrow are arrogant bastards who can't even create something like that, that you have to go to forums and look for free skins to use them for commercial purposes

20 hours ago, Rampaging KV-2 said:

Greetings and Salutations all you happy people!

I  have acquired a 5" panel to attach to my workstation. I have "borrowed" the lovely Godzilla panel posted some pages back, and many thanks to the creator for this, and have been struggling to modify it for my system. I'm certain I'm missing something here, but when I move a gauge, the text stays behind. Is it possible to "group" a selection so it can move as one, or is the interface in Aida64 for creating panels, just that clunky?

Loox like the creator of the SP choose to do that, so the text can be modified separately.., in this case u can't do nothing.., since is generic in Aida64.., u have to move both items manually.., if u find something u can't move at all.., means is embedded in the template..and from then on u need PhotoShop knowledge.

1 minute ago, Takis Arsenis said:

Loox like the creator of the SP choose to do that, so the text can be modified separately.., in this case u can't do nothing.., since is generic in Aida64.., u have to move both items manually.., if u find something u can't move at all.., means is embedded in the template..and from then on u need PhotoShop knowledge.

Thank you for the information. Is there a program to make sensorpanels not using Aida64? (Besides PS for the fancy graphics I mean)

On 3/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, FuryXL said:

Hi guys,

do any of you know why I can't use custom gauge on my last aida64 software?
Option just don't exist, and any panel using them is not working :(

If all fails.., u can try to use any custom sensor panel posted in here-as long as it fits in size- and just modify it..

19 hours ago, wolfmasterk87 said:

Thanks to @6ft6 and @Imraneo for the inspiration. I will share my .psd and aida file when I fully complete it. I have just been super busy with work. Also the glare on the screen is not bad at all at the angle I see it on the daily basis.

Untitled.png

2002913284_20210312_2128021.jpg

1666996928_20210312_2128221.jpg

Clean built mate..!.., kudos for that.., all u have to do now is move those pesky pump cables down under the pump in-out pipes and hide em behind the GPU..!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rampaging KV-2 said:

Thank you for the information. Is there a program to make sensorpanels not using Aida64? (Besides PS for the fancy graphics I mean)

I am a noob at this..,so i only know Aida64 SP.., although no matter what other software u may use.., u will end up to HAVE to use  a photo editing suite like PS.., if u want to venture in the world of creations.., i have a post with my SP in page 84.., along with some tutorial videos on how to make your own gauges..

Tbh.., Aida is great and i c no reason to try anything else.., as u can c in here.., you are limited only by your imagination..(ok and by lack of Photoshop use)..!!

If u do decide to try it out.., be prepared to invest a few nights.., but in the end u will be rewarded.., by the downloads u r gonna get when u post your job in here..!!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Takis Arsenis said:

ok and by lack of Photoshop use

Heh, in real life I'm a fetish photographer, but it's all studio work (no location shoots), so I don't need to use PS for anything, proper makeup and lighting is really all I need, so my PS skills really are nonexistent...

I'd like to make something clean and simple, my panel is only 800x480 (I think, it's a mere 5" in size) so it can't get too cluttered, something in the Alien Universe....have to see what is out there.

14 hours ago, Jhefferson Mattos said:

I have the gauge files of your work here. If you allow me to share only their image and whoever is interested to customize the panel to taste.

sure thing ! my friend. When I made this set of gauge, I was a bit rushed. It was not perfect. I hope you can create a better one. The file is below. Welcome to download.

NZXT METER G.rar

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liao Joey said:

sure thing ! my friend. When I made this set of gauge, I was a bit rushed. It was not perfect. I hope you can create a better one. The file is below. Welcome to download.

NZXT METER G.rar 279.25 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for sharing.  I'd like to create a sensor panel with the gauges that's 480 x 800.

Sorry for the noob question,  but how do i open that file? when i try and open with winrar i get an error. :s