Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

23 minutes ago, Como_Stella said:

My mix of white rgb design for almost full white RGB pc... (can't find the damn rog strix 3070 white...)

Still need to add few more stuff and need to get fps working...

Thinking of adding uptime and move date and time to top left

network speed on the bottom right...

and i'll have to come up with few more things to fill in lol

and just noticing that intel logo is really out of position

Screenshot_5.jpg

that one looks really nice and not too much. would you share it? What resolution is it?

13 hours ago, Como_Stella said:

My mix of white rgb design for almost full white RGB pc... (can't find the damn rog strix 3070 white...)

Still need to add few more stuff and need to get fps working...

Thinking of adding uptime and move date and time to top left

network speed on the bottom right...

and i'll have to come up with few more things to fill in lol

and just noticing that intel logo is really out of position

Screenshot_5.jpg

share please

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and i want to share my new first 2 panel 480X800. I've take a look at many great panel in this forum, soon I will try to get inspired by some of them, especially when I get the new 7-inch panel.

If anyone wants it i can share it.

Panel 2.jpg

Panel 1.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, Addie Insulares said:

Further modified 4xu5's panel. Changed a bunch of icons as well and made it fit to 800x480.

Also, here's my ZZAW B3 SFF Custom Loop as well :)

IMG_1050.jpg

Sensor.PNG

sensor-800x480.sensorpanel 1.3 MB · 414 downloads

hi, nice gauge you got there, can you upload the png file or photoshop file of it? if you dont mind, thanks, Godbless.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 4:57 PM, jt705 said:

Wow there are so awesome designs

This my latest , it's fairly simple ...its 1920 x 480 and has Fallout theme. The Vault boy on each section will change if conditions become less than ideal1883871831_Screenshot2021-03-18165312.thumb.jpg.8210bd3b6bb6dece2b080372a6d4dcac.jpgI hope you like it

8 hours ago, Como_Stella said:

But first a question...

Does anybody know if its possible to align time/dates.........?????????

I'm hating how position changes every minute...

If I can't I'll prob just get rid of time and date......

Try to play with the "Total width" of the "Sensor item". Think of it as an invisible placeholder rectangle (in which the visible content will align to the right). The goal is to set it (at least) as wide as the widest possible value its content can get (depends on the used font type and size too). And don't forget that the unit has its own "width" parameter (that is a smaller invisible placeholder rectangle inside the main one and aligns its visible content to the left).

Or... set the "Item type" to "Simple sensor item" and check the "Right-Align" checkbox (in this case you don't have to deal with invisible placeholder rectangles).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HookR said:

Try to play with the "Total width" of the "Sensor item". Think of it as an invisible placeholder rectangle (in which the visible content will align to the right). The goal is to set it (at least) as wide as the widest possible value its content can get (depends on the used font type and size too). And don't forget that the unit has its own "width" parameter (that is a smaller invisible placeholder rectangle inside the main one and aligns its visible content to the left).

Or... set the "Item type" to "Simple sensor item" and check the "Right-Align" checkbox (in this case you don't have to deal with invisible placeholder rectangles).

wow thanks a lot!

I'll try tonight after work hehe