RGB keyboard LEDs to monitor system status

Fiery

Thanks for all the help with my K70.  I'm enjoying the RGB keyboard enough that I just added a Razer Chroma RGB wireless mouse.  I was hoping I could have AIDA64 show colors on the keyboard for one measurement and colors on the mouse for another.  I haven't been able to get the mouse to respond to AIDA64 at all.  Is my mouse supported?  I'll attach another usbdump file.

I appreciate all the support.

Please check post #9 on the first page of this topic ;)

• 2 months later...

OK, maybe I spoke to soon.  It works perfectly if I choose "All Keys" or "Single Key" as the item type.  But if I choose "Row of Keys", I get various results.  For function keys, only F1 thru F7 light up.  For Numbers (1-0) or, 1-5 light up.  For numbers (0-9) the 0 and 1-4 light up.  For QWERTYUIOP, only QWERTY light up.  (For the rest of the rows, only the leftmost five or six light up).

But at least I can see it's working, and for now I'm using "all keys."  Thanks again.

We've implemented CUE SDK support in the latest AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

That will now work even when Corsair's own software (CUE) is running in the background. In fact, with your keyboard that seems to be the only way to make it work properly. So make sure to install the latest version of CUE, and have it running in the background, simultaneously with AIDA64. Please let us know how it works.

• 11 months later...
22 hours ago, norti said:

Hi Fiery!

Any chance to have support for the M1-M5 macro keys on Razer Blackwidow Chroma? It could be used for anything that is now a row (F keys, 0-9) just vertically.

We've implemented the requested feature in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works ;)

• Like 1

That was fast :) Thank you, it's working perfectly ;)
One suggestion, because we can't use the keyboard's custom lightning and the AIDA64 RGB function together: can you implement a setting in AIDA64 so that we can have a standard single static color lightning for all the other keys not used by AIDA64 to display values? Maybe we could choose a single static color for all the keys and the colors set for the benchmark range would override it (so we would have lightning on all the keys). And maybe an option to prioritize the added RGB layer items vertically?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎07‎. ‎07‎. at 6:51 PM, norti said:

That was fast :) Thank you, it's working perfectly ;)
One suggestion, because we can't use the keyboard's custom lightning and the AIDA64 RGB function together: can you implement a setting in AIDA64 so that we can have a standard single static color lightning for all the other keys not used by AIDA64 to display values? Maybe we could choose a single static color for all the keys and the colors set for the benchmark range would override it (so we would have lightning on all the keys). And maybe an option to prioritize the added RGB layer items vertically?

Thank you for your feedback.  We will add the RGB LED keyboard background color configuration option to the AIDA64 Preferences in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

Hi gents,

First post so take it easy ;). I renewed my aida64 licence when i saw advertised support for the Corsair K55 keyboard. I have CUE software already on my pc and as soon as i open aida64 the keyboard lights switch off. I have tried setting up my cpu temp to function with single key, row of keys and all keys but nothing is tripping the keyboard lights. This is while i have a stability test running so the cpu temps are warm.  I have SDK activated in the CUE software, is that correct? Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

thanks 

6 hours ago, noddy347 said:

Hi gents,

First post so take it easy ;). I renewed my aida64 licence when i saw advertised support for the Corsair K55 keyboard. I have CUE software already on my pc and as soon as i open aida64 the keyboard lights switch off. I have tried setting up my cpu temp to function with single key, row of keys and all keys but nothing is tripping the keyboard lights. This is while i have a stability test running so the cpu temps are warm.  I have SDK activated in the CUE software, is that correct? Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?

thanks 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also, make sure to have the latest Corsair Utility Engine software installed. It's version 2.15.83 right now.

On 7/17/2017 at 4:08 PM, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback.  We will add the RGB LED keyboard background color configuration option to the AIDA64 Preferences in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please let us know how it works on your system.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On ‎2018‎. ‎02‎. ‎09‎. at 2:35 AM, trueislander said:

Would it be possible to add a profile for the Razer Core? It only has two zones for Chroma, but I'd love to join in the fun!

We'd love to, but as far as we can tell, the latest Chroma SDK release doesn't support Core yet.

• 1 year later...

I have a Razer Cynosa Chroma and I'm very happy with this feature and everything works as expected but there are two points which would be nice to improve:

- There are some keys which can not setup like tab,mayus,shift,ctrl, alt, ins,supr, home end, arrow cursrors, etc.

- I think it would be also interesting if somehow we can edit the keys which will be included on the row of keys, Something like a row key manager and later we can select this row of keys on the menu.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, drunkly said:

I have a Razer Cynosa Chroma and I'm very happy with this feature and everything works as expected but there are two points which would be nice to improve:

- There are some keys which can not setup like tab,mayus,shift,ctrl, alt, ins,supr, home end, arrow cursrors, etc.

- I think it would be also interesting if somehow we can edit the keys which will be included on the row of keys, Something like a row key manager and later we can select this row of keys on the menu.

We will add a few special keys in the next AIDA64 beta update.

Row key manager would be overkill for the purpose of the RGB LED module which is supposed to be an easy-to-use module.