AIDA64 Plugin for AlphaCool LCD

namuk

well this is fun, both Alpha Lcd screens are working at same time , also the SDC megatron is connected as well, question is there a Brightness level at all ? i know i could do this with the SDC megatron software ..

ah found Brightness for SDC meg now , i take it none for Alpha 

well this is fun, both Alpha Lcd screens are working at same time , also the SDC megatron is connected as well, question is there a Brightness level at all ? i know i could do this with the SDC megatron software ..

ah found Brightness for SDC meg now , i take it none for Alpha

As far as I know, AlphaCool displays only support backlight on/off setting, but no brightness or contrast adjustment :(

As far as I know, AlphaCool displays only support backlight on/off setting, but no brightness or contrast adjustment :(

ah remember now the big update to the SDC was the brightness adjustment as it really is an updated alpha 

Running both sdc megtron and alpha now all is stable :)  there also more responsive running direct as well, at least they will be easier to setup just using one software now, one thing on download and upload rate it would be great to have Mbps instead of Kbps on the Gauge item type.

i have a second Alpha i know that works as i plugged it in and used software just i have got nowhere to put it due to no room in case or an external body to hold it,will look into that one.

one thing on download and upload rate it would be great to have Mbps instead of Kbps on the Gauge item type.

I'm afraid that's not possible. But, here's a new AIDA64 update that now implements support for all 4 rotation options (0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees) for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been thinking about getting an AlphaCool LCD, but the outdated driver is holding me back. Does that old driver even work on (64 bit editions of) Windows 7 and Windows 10?

We've just tested Windows 10 Build 10240 (64-bit) with an AlphaCool 240x128 display on an unreleased Intel platform, and it worked flawlessly. The only trick is: install.exe of the AlphaCool driver package doesn't work properly, so you have to manually install the driver using Device Manager.

• 1 month later...

when it says "Cpu package" in temp sensors is that the whole cpu temp?  

also just replace mb and cpu ect and added the old profiles 99% worked was well happy , with the old software i had to start from scratch, saved allot of faffing around i can tell you, also both screens work flawless on win 10 pro 64bit , had to install software for the SDC for it to work and only the alpha driver 2.1 needed installing.  

• 1 year later...

Just checked the links they are gone :( all you need is the USB driver for aida64 , will setup a download link later.

use winrar to extract

Can you upload it somewhere else, like attach it to your message? Tried downloading it from that website several times, download won't finish in Firefox. Chrome blocks it because it is "harmfull".

The recent corsair link update solved the signal drop out on the i series psu's and the AIO cooler monitoring if peeps would like to know, as i thought it was a combined issue with aida64 and alpha/megtron driver problem my self but thats not the case

16 hours ago, namuk said:

The recent corsair link update solved the signal drop out on the i series psu's and the AIO cooler monitoring if peeps would like to know, as i thought it was a combined issue with aida64 and alpha/megtron driver problem my self but thats not the case

We're working together with Corsair, NZXT and Asus right now, in order to improve the synchronization (interlocking) between their respective monitoring software and AIDA64.  We're glad if you guys can notice the progress ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2017-3-6 at 4:29 PM, Fiery said:

We're working together with Corsair, NZXT and Asus right now, in order to improve the synchronization (interlocking) between their respective monitoring software and AIDA64.  We're glad if you guys can notice the progress ;)

always notice and fixes like that are welcomed indeed, i was going to post about it but the update came out, you beat me too it lol.

one thing i do want to know is are you doing to add EVGA - iCX support ? would not mind adding this to the alpha and mega screens, well some of it

On ‎2017‎. ‎04‎. ‎29‎. at 10:08 PM, namuk said:

always notice and fixes like that are welcomed indeed, i was going to post about it but the update came out, you beat me too it lol.

one thing i do want to know is are you doing to add EVGA - iCX support ? would not mind adding this to the alpha and mega screens, well some of it

Do you mean that AIDA64 should be able to monitor the 9 temperature sensors managed by iCX?  If yes, then we'll need to look into that.  Do you know if EVGA's own monitoring software is already capable of monitoring those 9 temperature sensors?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-2 at 8:13 AM, Fiery said:

Do you mean that AIDA64 should be able to monitor the 9 temperature sensors managed by iCX?  If yes, then we'll need to look into that.  Do you know if EVGA's own monitoring software is already capable of monitoring those 9 temperature sensors?

I do mate and yes there own precision x monitors it you can even through up a map diagram were each sensor is that shows temps, only shows one fan speed but there is two speeds (default) but can be set in custom profile or set both the same.

seems like EVGA are replacing all the ACX3.0 for ICX coolers, so it will be worth looking into as others may follow suit.