AIDA64 Discussion Forum
namuk

AIDA64 Plugin for AlphaCool LCD

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎11‎. at 11:48 PM, namuk said:

I do mate and yes there own precision x monitors it you can even through up a map diagram were each sensor is that shows temps, only shows one fan speed but there is two speeds (default) but can be set in custom profile or set both the same.

seems like EVGA are replacing all the ACX3.0 for ICX coolers, so it will be worth looking into as others may follow suit.

We've checked, and unfortunately we haven't found any classic ways of obtaining those values from the video card :(  iCX must use a custom communication protocol, but we have no idea how it works and how to handle it.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-15 at 8:01 PM, Fiery said:

We've checked, and unfortunately we haven't found any classic ways of obtaining those values from the video card :(  iCX must use a custom communication protocol, but we have no idea how it works and how to handle it.

:(

On ‎2017‎. ‎05‎. ‎19‎. at 10:49 PM, namuk said:

:(

We've found something... Do you have a video card that supports iCX? ;)

On 2017. 04. 29. at 10:08 PM, namuk said:

always notice and fixes like that are welcomed indeed, i was going to post about it but the update came out, you beat me too it lol.

one thing i do want to know is are you doing to add EVGA - iCX support ? would not mind adding this to the alpha and mega screens, well some of it

We've implemented preliminary EVGA iCX sensor support in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works. Note that the iCX related readings will only appear on the Computer / Sensor page at this time.  As the new sensor module gets more mature, we'll add the readings to the LCD, SensorPanel, OSD Panel (etc) modules as well.

Please note that currently it supports a single video card model: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 iCX. If it doesn't work on your video card, or in case you have a different video card that features iCX sensor, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Looking for Drivers for the SDC Megtron Display...

The Same as for Alphalcd also happened to Smart-Display-Company.de., the site is down and there is no chance to download the drivers any more.

Also serched up and down and couln't find anything.

Does anybody still have those drivers somewhere and could share them?

Best regards

JJG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fiery
      The latest AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD “Renoir” and Intel “Ice Lake” processors, monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.

AIDA64 for Huawei devices
      AIDA64 for Android is creeping up on crossing the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
      New features & improvements
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Renoir” APU
      - Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
      - AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake” processors
      - EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
      - Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
      - Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
      - Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
      What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
      - SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
      - AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
      - AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
      - Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
      - BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
      - Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
      - Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
      - Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
      - Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
      - Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
      - Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
      - Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
      - Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
      - Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
      - Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
      - NVMe 1.4 support
      - GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
      - GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
      - Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
      [ Press Release (English) ]
      [ Press Release (magyar) ]
      [ What's new in AIDA64 v6.20 ]
      [ Download ]
    • By DerTod2
      Hello,

Currently trying AIDA64 before buying the software. At first look the software is really good and everything what i need is there. Except one thing. 
      Under "Hardware Monitoring > LCD" there is an "SteelSeries" entry but when activating the error "HID device 1038-1730 not found" is shown. Is the "Apex Pro Keyboard" currently not supported and/or are there plans to support it in newer versions? Or is the error on my side? (SteelSeries Engine is running and recognises my keyboard)

Thanks for your help.
    • By vlad
      A big hello to the developers, followed by a question:
      Any chance to add LCD support for Elgato Stream Deck?
      https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/stream-deck

That would be nice...
    • By Koithim
      Hey there,
      I replaced my old Z10 with the new Z10 RGB.  When i try to enable the LCD i get:
      Error: HID device 3842-2601 not found.
      I have the latest beta installed (sept. 16).
      Cheers!
      K