Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Trying to make animated fans or thinking on how i would go about it ?most of us display fan speed in our panels but i have not seen a true spinning fan as of yet unless i have missed it ? I have static fan images and a custom gauge with 15 images of fans but its not spinning ?  thinking about it the only way i can see this happening is if the panel was allowed to use .gifs ? but then the fan would be at a constant speed to get the true effect i think 15 gifs would have to be used ? with slow to high speeds

12 minutes ago, 1 PC Tip a day said:

I have noticed one moment ago that the last version of the program has changed the "GPU diode" for "GPU", and most important, now only has support for 16 customized gauge images instead of 17... BUT WHY???:unsure: NOW WE HAVE TO CHANGE ALL OUR CUSTOM GAUGES :(:(:( @Fiery

its always been 16,  0-15 :wacko:

On 2/26/2018 at 7:01 PM, StealthDefender said:

I have reworked everything a bit. The left side i am happy with at this moment.

Right side i have to go another time.

With top i am not sure what i will make, the gauges can still be in place but i don`t know what i do with fraps and processes.

Icons for components are all interaktiv. Many thanx to @xtcislove who shared his panel, (which is also really great) and .psd files.;)

I have used some of them and changed the orange to green, so it will fit better my needs!

What do you think? is it to overload, i have missed something important?

So i hope you like it, if its ready in my opinion i will share it to the forum in any way!

Greetz Stealth

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.f7dccfb4dc5520d24a1afe53576c2e20.PNG

7 hours ago, Gerwyn Jones said:

Trying to make animated fans or thinking on how i would go about it ?most of us display fan speed in our panels but i have not seen a true spinning fan as of yet unless i have missed it ? I have static fan images and a custom gauge with 15 images of fans but its not spinning ?  thinking about it the only way i can see this happening is if the panel was allowed to use .gifs ? but then the fan would be at a constant speed to get the true effect i think 15 gifs would have to be used ? with slow to high speeds

I believe animated gifs still don't work with SensorPanel, they only work if you use the LCD display option instead.. but if you use the LCD option, you don't get the custom 16-image gauge option that SensorPanel allows. I wish they were interchangeable. For a couple of years I used the LCD option and loved having animated gifs, but the gauges in SensorPanel are awesome.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 4xu5 said:

I haven't updated my sensor panel in a while... here's how it looks now. 

Untitled.png.1340a6f57f6546f3baa9a7493a0df5d4.png

Attached are the psd for the background and the sensorpanel file. Enjoy!

Back_shift4.psd 628.07 kB · 16 downloads 2021-04-06.3.sensorpanel 1.19 MB · 22 downloads

Can i display this in 1920 x 1200 or could you make one for me? I think this panel is perfect!!

On 4/6/2021 at 12:22 AM, Gerwyn Jones said:

Thanks to slapCat for this perfect design , i decided to configure it to my own system and screen size  I made two styles  but i have a problem , how do you show memory temperature ? i have looked but for the life of me cant see it.20210405_140957.thumb.jpg.8efe261d62d0d8297bf80834727760c6.jpg

DIMM temp sensor is turned off by default... To enable, under AIDA64, go to File > Preferences > Stability > then check DIMM thermal sensor support...

Hope this helps! :)