Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/18/2021 at 7:15 PM, philipfreire said:

https://www.waveshare.com/product/displays/lcd-oled/lcd-oled-1/7inch-hdmi-lcd-h-with-case.htm

It's a 7" Capacitive touchscreen. Has a little kick stand on the back. I only wish the HDMI and mini USB ports were on the back not the sides to hide cables.

Otherwise, its a great addition on my desktop. I keep my PC on the floor and out of the way so this was the best solution I could think of to display stats.

Thank you, looking into getting some angled cables for it as well

On 6/18/2021 at 6:09 AM, WayBadMojo said:

Just recently discovered Aida and built my first sensorpanel on an 8.8" LCD that sits in the dock slot of my Logitech keyboard... I grabbed some assets from a lot of the panels that you guys posted, created some of my own, and modified a few others, so thanks to everyone who helped make this a possibility..

My first sensorpanel, so be gentle! :)

-Mojo

1920x480-Sensorpanel-Orange.jpg

I wanna take this is shove it.... in my panel! Can you share the file? Absolutely love it! 

On 3/13/2021 at 10:33 AM, wolfmasterk87 said:

Thanks to @6ft6 and @Imraneo for the inspiration. I will share my .psd and aida file when I fully complete it. I have just been super busy with work. Also the glare on the screen is not bad at all at the angle I see it on the daily basis.

Untitled.png

2002913284_20210312_2128021.jpg

1666996928_20210312_2128221.jpg

Hello please could you share this one ? I really love it. 480x800 would be amazing :) 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:37 PM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars 1200x1920

Different colorways and the required fonts are included.

I'll be releasing a simplified light-themed version later.

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

jFZU7nr.jpg

gqmqlkI.png

V4Fc2H1.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars 1200x1920.zip 964.64 kB · 157 downloads

Hey bro.  

What lcd screen is that? 

Love your design

On 6/21/2021 at 9:30 AM, Adrian Guerra said:

Hey bro.  

What lcd screen is that? 

Love your design

Thanks, I do too.

It's a 10.1" 2500x1600 panel, but i'm only running it at 1920x1200. This is the exact one I picked up, but its been OOS. Pretty sure there are a lot of others under different brand names.

https://www.amazon.com/EleDuino-Portable-Monitor-Resolution-Raspberry/dp/B07D5V4ZHZ/ref=sr_1_67?dchild=1&keywords=10+inch+monitor+ips&qid=1613063018&sr=8-67

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 7:47 PM, Zakaria Elouahed said:

woowwww nice job thanks for sharing 

PLS can you show me how to change the name of the CPU and GPU on the panel to mines ?

On this SensorPanel, it looks like the names of the components are part of the background image so you will have to use an image editor to white out the existing names and add your specific components.

-Mojo

On 2/13/2021 at 9:27 AM, Luis Gabriel Gerena said:

That is the Divoom Pixoo Max which is 32x32 on a previous video I had a 16x16.
I have a usb 2.0 header to USB adapter to power it from within the PC. 
The display has a Car Mode which basically turns itself on and off when it detects or stops detecting charge so it works perfectly so that I can turn it on and off by shutting down the PSU switch. :)
I did a newer video but I can tell you, all fan lights and displays look better in real life.

Where did you get your pixel panel?

On 5/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 301 downloads

Love your Work! I am new to this and i was wondering if you can share the light and dark backgrounds you are using so i can resize to 600x1024. Afaik the rest i can resize and move within the senor panel manager or am i missing anything? Anyway, Thank you for those panels!