Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/27/2021 at 3:31 AM, 6ft6 said:

I modified your panel design for 1024x600. Had to redo all the graphics as they got terribly pixelated once scaled down. Hope you like it.NeutralColor.thumb.PNG.8872fe41ba200d6bb38754f837b80595.PNG

You do realize that's not the correct logo for Gigabyte don't you?

This one is though.

kissclipart-gigabyte-aorus-vector-clipart-gigabyte-technology-074ecba340bed1ea.png.0d1eeb909377070c247cc612af289d46.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm sharing an Intel version of the templates made earlier in this topic by @antonio and @Lobo Blanco 1002 in 1920x480 - I know some people either couldn't find the template or had trouble with importing it and the size screwing up. I used @Lobo Blanco 1002 version, changed the font to GeForce (https://fontsfree.pro/brand-fonts/917-geforce.html), changed the text to English, Added Intel/Nvidia logos and moved a couple of things. I'm very new to Aida64 so I'm sorry if anyone has any issues using this!

image.thumb.png.7372bfaec7feab2af0a46135a17e0e48.png

image.png.4b74d25dadfb3aa6158633b700b54ec5.png

edit: change the download file to .sensorpanel

1578727296_2021-08-01new_sensorpanel.5a6863f5ee91a5a71e2a7946a0f2bd48

• Like 6

On 4/18/2021 at 10:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

love it, been searching for something like this like... forever xD could you send it to me?

On 2/3/2018 at 8:40 PM, Rabbithole said:

Here is what I think is the final rendition of my panel for my current (OLD) rig ... I can't really work on the panel for my new build till it's put together, but I might post a few ideas for it.

final shot.png

WOW!! This is by FAR my Fav!! I keep coming back to it! I've tried and tried to create those bars and I just can't I really don't have the skill or experience. Great job!

• Like 2

On 7/18/2021 at 8:44 AM, Filipe Alves said:

Maybe a stupid question, but how to make the lcd turn off when the computer shutdown, it still stays powered be the USB port. 
thx

don't know if you figured it out since I'm not done reading the new forum posts and it may have been answered further than where ive read, but the easiest way, if you'd rather leave bios USB settings alone, is to use a usb micro(or whatever usb version you use) to usb header cable... was watching a video on YouTube, and the person said that that usb has persistent power on newer motherboards, however a possibly better way to do it, is to plug it directly in to your motherboard USB header, as it ALWAYS shuts off with the pc no matter what the other USB ports do... how much of that is true, idk, aside from the fact that, as a tech youtuber he generally knows his stuff about pc related subjects... for future reference look up the author "jayztwocents", and the term "sensorpanel", and it should probably be the first one... its a video where they explain about sensor panels based on their recently(as in recent before video went up) messing around with them for the first time, and explaining how to install a monitor panel, and make a sensorpanel in aida64, and, for being beginners in this part of the PC realm, its an informative video...

6 minutes ago, Wiebenor said:

don't know if you figured it out since I'm not done reading the new forum posts and it may have been answered further than where ive read, but the easiest way, if you'd rather leave bios USB settings alone, is to use a usb micro(or whatever usb version you use) to usb header cable... was watching a video on YouTube, and the person said that that usb has persistent power on newer motherboards, however a possibly better way to do it, is to plug it directly in to your motherboard USB header, as it ALWAYS shuts off with the pc no matter what the other USB ports do... how much of that is true, idk, aside from the fact that, as a tech youtuber he generally knows his stuff about pc related subjects... for future reference look up the author "jayztwocents", and the term "sensorpanel", and it should probably be the first one... its a video where they explain about sensor panels based on their recently(as in recent before video went up) messing around with them for the first time, and explaining how to install a monitor panel, and make a sensorpanel in aida64, and, for being beginners in this part of the PC realm, its an informative video...

hi, yea i figued it out, i had to enable erp on the bios.

any way thanks 

Hello guys. New to the forum and sensor panels as well. so im a total noob and wanted to use my old phone leeco lemax 2 as a panel and i did it right but am too stupid to make my own fancy panel so i downloaded a nice one from here but it is 800x480 and i need 2560x1440 as my phone has 2k resolution. is there any way to resize downloaded panel inot 2k so it shows on my whole phone screen? thanks 

1 hour ago, Igor Prespljanin said:

Hello guys. New to the forum and sensor panels as well. so im a total noob and wanted to use my old phone leeco lemax 2 as a panel and i did it right but am too stupid to make my own fancy panel so i downloaded a nice one from here but it is 800x480 and i need 2560x1440 as my phone has 2k resolution. is there any way to resize downloaded panel inot 2k so it shows on my whole phone screen? thanks 

Up sizing, in most cases does not work our very well. When you upsize like you are wanting if the background is 800x480 and you upscale to 2560x1440 well its not going to look good.

• Sensor Moderators

Here are only two game themes (many more planed!) from my new Aida64 themes package. I made a lot of vector images. The background images are not made be myself. Size: 1920x475px

Theme: Halo

Preview_Halo_1920x480.thumb.jpg.af02776870cf1a583d90dca4ffcedc4b.jpg

Theme: The Division 2

1464153631_TheDivision2-ExtendedSensorpanelPreview.thumb.jpg.b936b435d6732238c2836d6cf0cdefab.jpg

Important information: Both sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me on Aida64 forum, YouTube or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal!

• Like 5

hello all, I don't know if Microsoft defender is giving a false positive, but it keeps blocking my download of the Black_White_Warlak.rar file downloaded from a Yandex link on here, and now since, warns me the site is unsafe, a lot... usually i don' get such warnings and blocked downloads so i thought id post it here that it detects a trojan in there somewhere, possibly falsely, so use at your own risk...

*edit*

just checked and the Xwidget program installer in the RAR file also comes with a key generator which generally means its an illegal copy of the software in the rar file, unless company is out of business or something, although, once i was able to download and extract the files, microsoft defender found no trace of the malware in the extracted files, so thats good i guess

On 4/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

mind share with me anasazamjr@gmail.com

1921x480

• Like 2