Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

My Sensor Panel for my secondary screen in horizontal orientation with Discord under it (1080x600 on a 1080x1920 screen):

watercooled with two external temperature sensors one for loop temp and one for exhaust air temp

where my lion is you can insert your own logo or another readout

the gauges show the utilisation or temperature of the component readout below it, the bars show the utilisation of each core

(i stole the gauges from someone in this thread)

image.thumb.png.756563e13ff1cd3e38356a422bbc7494.png

Black and Green Panel.sensorpanel

On 7/8/2021 at 7:17 AM, Дмитрий Петренко said:

Если моя работа кого заинтересует, наберитесь терпения, как только закончу выложу инструкцию и файлы!

Screen2_edit_0.gif

Hi, how did you manage to have a rotating fan icon on this? Hope you can help out. Thanks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 8/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, aidsget said:

So, I got a strange resolution of an external monitor to be dedicated for sensor display (1920x480). Your sensor panel is fantastic. I took it and pretty much... re-arranged it to fit the aforementioned screen resolution (additions here and there to reflect my own setup). Appreciate you sharing the panel export -- let me know, and I can send over my re-org! I obviously do not want to share it as I did not make 95% of the content, so I'll leave the option up to you. I just thought it was just too good of a layout to not share! Also would not be opposed to you providing the font lol

miishb79_aida61.PNG

can you share it pls ?

On 7/17/2021 at 3:36 PM, Ramms said:

wooo como hiciste eso el termómetro?

wooo how did you do that the thermometer?

Con photoshop. Vas creando cada una de las imagenes que da el "valor de incremento". Después se unen una por una hasta que se crea ese efecto parecido al GIF.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:26 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920

These are simpler and lighter colorways of my last post.

See my previous post for dark colorways (dark-grey and black backgrounds).

Enjoy

Note 1: Nvidia 30XX sensor data (usage, TDP, VRAM temps, etc.) are supported in the new beta release. So adjust accordingly if you're using it. In the sensor panel VRAM temps are set to some random temps at the moment. The % value is set to TDP% as GPU usage% wasn't supported in the current standard release. After installing the beta, I swapped the 2nd GPU fan for TDP watts.

Note 2: The min and max values are just labels, so adjust accordingly or remove per preference.

Ma94BDm.jpg

85aLnqe.png

oe2we1H.png

Additional Pictures:

Previous Releases:

Material Design Big Bars Simplified 1200x1920.zip 679.31 kB · 464 downloads

Do you have these in a 900x1440 or smaller? If not, is there a way to make it scale down the sensor file without having to manually adjusting every little thing?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1024X600 

The theme function is the same as ZERO V2 1920X480. which with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects.Because my work is too busy, I haven't finished it until now...Please read the installation instructions (read_me_first.txt) before you use.

enjoy it !

preview

preview.thumb.jpg.5e5a754936c266ba0d347704aeb1f563.jpg

download link (Delete after 7 days)

finally got the chance to download the theme create by you.
just hope that you also can share the ZERO V2 1920X480 for me to download also.
this is my email : vincentchuah6596@gmail.com

12 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

НУЛЬ V2 1024X600 

Функция темы такая же, как у ZERO V2 1920X480. который  с анимационными эффектами. Аудиовизуализатор эффектов. Поскольку моя работа слишком загружена, я не закончил ее до сих пор ... Пожалуйста, прочтите инструкции по установке (read_me_first.txt) перед использованием.

наслаждайся этим !

предварительный просмотр

preview.thumb.jpg.5e5a754936c266ba0d347704aeb1f563.jpg

ссылка для скачивания (Удалить через 7 дней)

share the ZERO V2 1920X480

artem.rpro@gmail.com