Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 7/19/2024 at 12:15 PM, Sarifeer said:

HeyI just bought a ryujin III and I wanted to have a common panel with this one "Moderno Nero" (from https://moderno.freire.ca/nero/)

so i did this if it can interest someone 

(only for asus ryujin AIO)

image.jpeg

Ryujin AIDA64 - 3.ralcd 205.03 kB · 12 downloads

any chance to get this in 1024 x 600? or something similar? having a hard time finding simple panels. folks seem to want to overdo it. TIA!

I like the dials and the "bubble gauge" (different) but wonder about the size of the dials, look small.  I cannot use this one, 1024x800, 1280x400, 1600x1200 are what I use.  Really like my red & white The_empire1600x1200. keep up the good work

On 21/07/2024 at 16:08, catkinson633 said:

Olá pessoal, preciso de um feedback. Estou projetando um painel com um controle de bombardeiro industrial/WW2.

Isso dá muito trabalho, então, antes de começar a trabalhar nele, queria saber se esse estilo de painel você usaria?

Obrigado antecipadamente! 

imagem.polegar.png.d6f260162ef1e19d6544271c41c5a39c.png

I would be grateful if you have this model in size 480 x 1920

18 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

Alright the design work for BomberCommand is now complete! 

Here is the design in Orange & White for 515x1920 which I should have ready in the next day or two.

Before I go further , just wondering if anyone wants to use this design (perhaps in a different size ) on their machine, and if so what sizes are you after?

image.thumb.png.1b26912d9d8e0cca4944e3cc373cce03.png

I would love to use it, looks amazing and is the perfect size ❤️

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2024 at 9:12 PM, catkinson633 said:

Alright the design work for BomberCommand is now complete! 

Here is the design in Orange & White for 515x1920 which I should have ready in the next day or two.

Before I go further , just wondering if anyone wants to use this design (perhaps in a different size ) on their machine, and if so what sizes are you after?

image.thumb.png.1b26912d9d8e0cca4944e3cc373cce03.png

1920X480 . Thanks.

On 10/12/2023 at 7:16 AM, usfpaul82 said:

Hey all.  I am new to this and took a few bits from a handful of templates I found in this thread to created my own version of the Clean White in 480X800.  Thanks to all the original creators!  Let me know what you think.

image.thumb.png.223e6e1f3d9642ce8b258d0f6851cac7.png

where is the link brah

Em 25/07/2024 às 13:43, catkinson633 disse:

Dear user, your post has been edited and the attachments have been removed for the following reasons:

• We discussed this here at HQ and decided that donations should only be mentioned in the "Promote your SensorPanel" topic. The "Share your Sensorpanels" topic should not be used for selling, promoting donations, or any commercial activities.

Embora eu entenda seus objetivos e dedicação ao grupo de caridade que você apoia, não posso esquecer o fato de que seu painel era totalmente gratuito no começo, então você editou a postagem original, removendo o arquivo anexado, e começou a promover a versão "paga", onde a "gratuita" tem marca d'água.

Edited by COSTAJUNIOR
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

It's a fair point. I will but back 2 unwatermarked versions.  The others though I will ask folks to donate for. I think that's fair don't you?

if i was you i would ask if thats allowed as some might see you asking to donate could come under the same as paid version which could get you into trouble 

13 hours ago, catkinson633 said:

It's a fair point. I will but back 2 unwatermarked versions.  The others though I will ask folks to donate for. I think that's fair don't you?

That is fair, but, as @MadMartin said, be sure to check forum posting guidance.
It's not allowed to promote paid versions on this thread, as there is a separate one for $$.

8 hours ago, Troy Ashcraft said:

ok soooo where is the effing file???

Chill bro, chill. Why so edgy?

• Like 2

Just finished changing my sensor panel, since my old display died and the new one has a different resolution. I have not fully tested it yet.

Years ago I downloaded a template from here, it fits my setup. Anyway, here it is. Resolution is 1280 x 800.image.thumb.jpeg.1e267d3271fb99ee96b31f4f3d222e60.jpeg

I have added the file as well, if someone is interested.

2024-07-30.sensorpanel

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
On 7/27/2024 at 10:12 PM, MadMartin said:

if i was you i would ask if thats allowed as some might see you asking to donate could come under the same as paid version which could get you into trouble 

We discussed this here at HQ and decided that donations should only be mentioned in the "Promote your SensorPanel" topic. The "Share your Sensorpanels" topic should not be used for selling, promoting donations, or any commercial activities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/4/2024 at 4:46 AM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

• Like 1