Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3aeEuJO.png

Hello everyone, taking advantage of my friends' ideas, I created another panel for AIDA, remembering that the credits are listed below, what I did was some specific changes to my taste... the original idea was maintained, thanks to the creators, Big hug🤗

• 1920x480

Panel Normal:

5PgIoJC.png

Panel in LOAD:

YCDoyVR.png

All Credits: @Lucas S. Bezerra @Miicker

Thanks Guys

💜Stay Safe :)

2024-08-21-Seraph4.sensorpanel

• Like 4

On 22/08/2024 at 01:47, Ser4ph4 said:

3aeEuJO.png

Olá pessoal, aproveitando as ideias dos meus amigos, criei mais um painel para a AIDA, lembrando que os créditos estão listados abaixo, o que fiz foram algumas alterações pontuais ao meu gosto... a ideia original foi mantida, obrigado aos criadores, Grande abraço 🤗

• 1920x480

Painel Normal:

5PgIoJC.png

Painel em CARGA:

YCDoyVR.png

Todos os créditos:@Lucas S. Bezerra @Micker

Obrigado, rapazes

💜 Fique seguro:)

2024-08-21-Seraph4.sensorpanel 6,51 MB · 20 downloads

Is it possible to create in 480 x 1920 size?

Hey, would there be any chance someone is able to reverse the colors in my sensor panel? 

Found it here and adopted it to my needs, but I suuuuuuuuck and picture editing and stuff.. 

I would love to have it with a  black background and white texts and bars, etc. 

Simple White.sensorpanel

Made a 1280x720 modification of an old 800x400 preset that I found here a long time ago. Did it mainly because I changed phones (from an old Core 2 Duos to another old J7 Metal) and the "new" one had a higher resolution. I like having a lot of "useless" info in front of me so I basically just shoved as much as I was able to do and in a fairly good looking fashion. Decided to share for any other insane person like me to use it.image.thumb.png.1ea293e913351c97092931ad2ee316ac.png

1280x720.oslcd

• Like 3

• Sensor Moderators
Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2024 at 9:41 PM, mrcl said:

Hey, would there be any chance someone is able to reverse the colors in my sensor panel? 

Found it here and adopted it to my needs, but I suuuuuuuuck and picture editing and stuff.. 

I would love to have it with a  black background and white texts and bars, etc. 

Simple White.sensorpanel 1.16 MB · 11 downloads

A little bit of work but you can do it on your own. It's not that hard.

All the images from a imported sensor panels are located here. C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64\SensorPanel

Search after "white 1080p.jpg" The background image. Open it with a graphic program and invert it via "invert colors" and save it under the same name or as a duplicate. You could use a free online software or download a free trial version. Gimp, PaintNet etc.

Hide the background image in Aida64 via the sensorpanel manager. Change the colors of all sensors from black to white via the "Modify" button.

To change every label at once, mark all "text" labels manually from the list and then click on "Modify" of one of the labels. If you change the color of one label, everything changes after confirming it with "OK".

For the sensors it similar but not all sensor can be change all at once. Some of them are different, so you need to edit many of them manually one by one. If the sensors are of a similar type, you can edit several at once. This saves a lot of time. Just look at the symbol in the list, if it's similar you can manually mark them all and edit at once.

And the last step is to change the gauge graphics. There are 15 of them in the sensorpanel folder. Aida64 sensorpanel manager. All are under the section of Type: "custom" There are 15 graphis linked under "States" via "..."

Convert them via "invert colors" and save them as again as transparent .png with a alpha channel. Maybe you need to re-adress the gauge graphics but maybe not and if you load the sensor panel again the new inverted graphics will be loaded.

If it is not working this way, you have to reset the gauge meter and all graphics files linked. Change the option under Type: "custom" to white or black, it doenst matter. Click OK. It resets the path of all the linked gauge images to the aida standard gauge. Open the dialog of this sensor again and change it back to "custom". Now ad all 15 graphics back as shown there: State #1 = image 01. It depends and how many he made. You can check hown many he made in the folder. Sometimes they use 16 images but mostly 15 images.

• hide background image (makes it easier to work in the panel with a neutral background)
  • edit labels
  • edit sensors
  • edit gauge images
  • change the background image with the inverted colored image
  • save the panel and give it a new file name
Edited by Exhumed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, moonsalini said:

Change my 800X480 screen to 1280x400 one. Took me some days to make new sensor one.

870455140_1280x400MrKRGB.thumb.jpg.55c932189228af856d4fcf2a591ba6ee.jpg

P/s: I hope that this thread will keep up the spirit when it was first created, to share with people all beautiful panels to use for personal need but not for those copycat trying to steal others' works and sell for money.

Thank you all and hope for the best!

is this available for download somewhere?

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 12:04 PM, Exhumed said:

A little bit of work but you can do it on your own. It's not that hard.

All the images from a imported sensor panels are located here. C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64\SensorPanel

Search after "white 1080p.jpg" The background image. Open it with a graphic program and invert it via "invert colors" and save it under the same name or as a duplicate. You could use a free online software or download a free trial version. Gimp, PaintNet etc.

Hide the background image in Aida64 via the sensorpanel manager. Change the colors of all sensors from black to white via the "Modify" button.

To change every label at once, mark all "text" labels manually from the list and then click on "Modify" of one of the labels. If you change the color of one label, everything changes after confirming it with "OK".

For the sensors it similar but not all sensor can be change all at once. Some of them are different, so you need to edit many of them manually one by one. If the sensors are of a similar type, you can edit several at once. This saves a lot of time. Just look at the symbol in the list, if it's similar you can manually mark them all and edit at once.

And the last step is to change the gauge graphics. There are 15 of them in the sensorpanel folder. Aida64 sensorpanel manager. All are under the section of Type: "custom" There are 15 graphis linked under "States" via "..."

Convert them via "invert colors" and save them as again as transparent .png with a alpha channel. Maybe you need to re-adress the gauge graphics but maybe not and if you load the sensor panel again the new inverted graphics will be loaded.

If it is not working this way, you have to reset the gauge meter and all graphics files linked. Change the option under Type: "custom" to white or black, it doenst matter. Click OK. It resets the path of all the linked gauge images to the aida standard gauge. Open the dialog of this sensor again and change it back to "custom". Now ad all 15 graphics back as shown there: State #1 = image 01. It depends and how many he made. You can check hown many he made in the folder. Sometimes they use 16 images but mostly 15 images.

• hide background image (makes it easier to work in the panel with a neutral background)
  • edit labels
  • edit sensors
  • edit gauge images
  • change the background image with the inverted colored image
  • save the panel and give it a new file name

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LUCK IN YOUR LIFE AND BE BLESSED!!! 

Thank you so much, this worked out perfectly fine and was easy to do! 

IMG_8523.JPEG

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
15 hours ago, mrcl said:

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LUCK IN YOUR LIFE AND BE BLESSED!!! 

Thank you so much, this worked out perfectly fine and was easy to do! 

IMG_8523.JPEG

I'm glad that my short instructions helped you to implement it yourself. Good work on the panel.

• Like 2

UPDATE  THANK TO MYSELF I DID IT

it is now not showing up can I get help here plz

Why can I not edit my senor panel so I can change bits of it, as I go to right click on the senor panel to bring up the menu so I can select what I what to do  because all i can do with it is move all of it around the screen or to the next screen and that it etc

update 

work in progress....  Basically a complete rework of this gauge posted by someone to suit my needs. 4 total dials each tailored to my core component(cpu,gpu,memory,drives) in a 2560x720 portrait orientation.  All gauge arms have been redesigned and 100% functional.  Should be done by tomorrow.... Image 1 is a png file and the second one is what it looks like on the panel. I used gimp to re work it...RAMGUAGEULTRASCALED2.png.256022aa5b552369833867f9108c379c.png

RIP

Screenshot2024-09-03130553.thumb.png.4b4b17e3bc3499ea70893941c1f74ef4.png    20240903_131840.thumb.jpg.53cc33fed1be6d8acc20c9cedc905a41.jpg

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
13 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

UPDATE  THANK TO MYSELF I DID IT

Why can I not edit my senor panel so I can change bits of it, as I go to right click on the senor panel to bring up the menu so I can select what I what to do  because all i can do with it is move all of it around the screen or to the next screen and that it etc

update 

If you have a software problem you should post this in the correct sub-forum because this is not a help thread.

• Like 2