Loyd Posted April 23 Posted April 23 1 hour ago, dpeat224 said: WDYM the file is spam? I never posted a file. I only put a screenshot of my 8.8. Not sure the mix up but attempting to delete the whole post. It seems when you click on the link it takes you to photo bucket of some type. Then if you click on the photo I got one of those "your pc is locked and if you want it fixed call this number" Just rebooted that was that. By the way that is really good sensor panel would like it for my collection. like the background, nothing against you, you did a good job. 1 Quote
Xenomatica Posted April 24 Posted April 24 Can someone help me make this? I want this so badly but I don't know how to make it, specially the part with per pin amperage for ROG Astral 🥺 1 Quote
jasiu1978 Posted April 26 Posted April 26 I came up with something like this for a laptop as a project — is it doable? 2 Quote
firatozdemir Posted April 26 Posted April 26 Hey everyone, I’ve been working on a few custom sensor panel designs for AIDA64 and wanted to share them here to get some feedback from the community. I tried to keep them clean and minimal, while still showing the most important data. Each one has a slightly different layout/style, so I’m curious which one you think works best in terms of readability and overall look. I’d really appreciate any feedback — design, layout, usability, anything really. Also open to suggestions if you think something could be improved or added. Thanks in advance! 4 Quote
neuromask Posted April 26 Posted April 26 Hi, Created based on someones phone theme panel for Turing Turzx 5 800x480 nmask-dual_fresh.sensorpanel 3 Quote
dawang Posted April 29 Posted April 29 On 2025/11/10 at PM11点59分, 1 PC Tip a day said: 这是我的最后一个 SensorPanel,搭配 MCPRUE Apollo SE v1 SFF 机箱使用。它包含自制的 100 个州的仪表。 1280 x 400 This looks amazing. Is it okay to share it? 1 Quote
lifter Posted April 30 Posted April 30 On 12/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, ThatManOnTheMoon said: Thanks, appreciate it. Basically there are 4 line graphs and 2 area graphs. 3 line graphs of different shades of red are stacked on top of each other to create a gradient. There is 1 dark-grey line-graph below the red line to create a drop shadow. The 2 area-graphs below the red line give the 2 shades of grey. The darker-grey area graph has a lower height. The drop shadow of the red line covers the bright line of the lighter-grey area-graph (area graph has a line with a darker shade of color below it). Got to play with the height so the line graph(s) doesn't clash with darker area-graph. I haven't really tested how much resources it uses. Still playing around with it. Like how it looks though. Please Share Lifterjack@yahoo.com Quote
Bacara-1138 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 Hello, I'm sharing my work that I just finished; maybe one of you will like it! Bye update Quote Removal of 32-thread monitoring causing lag and bugs, replaced with FPS monitoring + addition of date and time abnes.zip terminator.zip WHITESENSOR.spzip 3 Quote
skrattande Posted May 1 Posted May 1 On 12/15/2023 at 7:15 AM, rinaldop said: Here it is Can you share Quote
lifter Posted May 2 Posted May 2 On 9/30/2022 at 1:40 PM, pcrepairvk said: 1920x480 (32 gauges) - aida64skins.in Could you share please Lifterjack@yahoo.com 2 Quote
lifter Posted May 2 Posted May 2 On 1/17/2023 at 9:34 PM, 貢一君 said: 共有してください kouichi144@gmail.com Lifterjack@yahoo.com Quote
lifter Posted May 2 Posted May 2 On 3/27/2023 at 9:45 AM, ultracopa said: how do you do that animation? I am, wondering I have the panel but it doesn't do that. Any info would help Quote
rinaldop Posted May 3 Posted May 3 On 5/1/2026 at 7:52 AM, skrattande said: It looks like the panel is no longer available but I can try to recreate it if you want. Quote
Sensor Moderators pcrepairvk Posted May 3 Sensor Moderators Posted May 3 vision 1920x480 enjoy! 1920x480 vision 32 (1).zip Quote
Sensor Moderators pcrepairvk Posted May 3 Sensor Moderators Posted May 3 On 5/2/2026 at 1:01 AM, lifter said: Could you share please Lifterjack@yahoo.com completed enjoy my created skin Quote
frls Posted May 3 Posted May 3 Hello, Sharing my first sensor panel! Took me way too long to make this. 480x1920 px vertical frls_sensorpanel_v3.spzip 2 Quote
lifter Posted May 4 Posted May 4 On 8/15/2023 at 9:49 AM, Surjeet said: This one was originally created by @BH33 and I have just edited it as per my requirements. This is still work in progress and I would share it if anyone wants to use this sensor panel. Feel free to ask me and feel free to give any suggestions for improvement - Added colored bars to change color as per usage - Removed some metrics dues to size limit - W. RAM and B. RAM is mine White and Black DIMMs The size is 1024 x 600 Would love to have this. Please share Lifterjack@yahoo.com 1 Quote
Rintala Posted May 4 Posted May 4 On 12/13/2025 at 5:45 PM, Yasuke said: With the help of Surjeet, who is amazing at building panels, I was able to customize this one for my Corsair Xeneon. Can you share it please, i just bought that screen 2 Quote
BHSY Posted May 5 Posted May 5 ☹️ Sorry, this content is no longer available. Remove by @BHSY 1 Quote
lifter Posted May 5 Posted May 5 On 2/8/2024 at 9:16 PM, stevenmcsorley said: A simple 1024 x 600 Nuclear power station analog gauges template, CPU & GPU screenshot and seen on a 7inch monitor inside a case behind glass Can You share Lifterjack@yahoo.com 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.