Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 11/29/2021 at 12:37 AM, Apostol Wario said:

My custom sensorpanel. Temática: Cyberpunk.
Note: Escale and desing (Config Display):175% 1920*1080. 

image.thumb.png.e53cabb1218e78da6c12678c36a9578f.png

EARMAS SENSOR PANEL.sensorpanel 763.8 kB · 18 downloads

And again no credits to the creator of the original files. I dont get it. Is it so hard to say "thanks" or a @Exhumed ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 9/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Liao Joey said:

This is the SCREENPANEL I am making...It is expected to take a few days to complete, because work is usually busy, so there may be delays.....

887753673_fantasy-sample-01.thumb.jpg.95ab262172d0afad673bc7e368ad5f68.jpg

progress..........80%..

2123572557_2021-09-03131009.thumb.jpg.171fb4b6f236cc42f81173467da59210.jpg

very cool template, you have a version 1280x400? can share to me?

tommasofias@gmail.com

thank you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Filipe Alves said:

you are an old fart indeed, why take time coming here if you don't wanna share, better change the name of this topic to gallery or exibition.

not that i like your panels or need it but your atitude is lame

And you really are a bell end! take the time, rofl, 4 nice panels shared in the last 12 months, 1300+ odd downloads 500 on one alone,   im glad you dont like my panels,  ill sleep well knowing that!!  never seen anything you've put up!!!! cant make a decent one can you, rely on others to do the hard work,  ill bet you even tell people you made it!!  rofl    crack on numb nuts

Just now, Mrmike said:

to many to mention ,  manners are a dying art  

no i didn't make those panels, they are given upon buying barrowch lcd's, and i agree with you on thanking and giving the credits to those who create and put their personall time into it.

but the way you behave is not correct in my opinion (and it's just my opinion), this should be a place of sharing works and tought's.

i myself i ain't good with design progs but i'am good with electronics, but that doesn't mean i won't replay to anyone that seeks help in the little i know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Filipe Alves said:

no i didn't make those panels, they are given upon buying barrowch lcd's, and i agree with you on thanking and giving the credits to those who create and put their personall time into it.

but the way you behave is not correct in my opinion (and it's just my opinion), this should be a place of sharing works and tought's.

i myself i ain't good with design progs but i'am good with electronics, but that doesn't mean i won't replay to anyone that seeks help in the little i know.

so some advantages to being an old fart Filipe

if you knew me better and knew actually the time ive spent in here for many many years helping folk, you wouldnt make judgement,  people used to thank those that made panels alot.  massively declined, reflection of society today imo!

ive been using this software long long before it was even Aida64,  it used to be called Everest Ultimate,  and my current forum acc is a newish one as one from 16+ years ago i lost due to an email addy i no longer had access to to reset

Ive been making panels of sorts for probably 20 years! and sharing them, logitech keyboards had displays years ago :)  and also ive used others gauges at points too! but always thanked them,

we all have skills Filipe I was  a 1,2,3, star michelin chef for 10 of 18years in catering upto Head chef, and i now run a 250k a year business doing complete high end bathroom and kitchen fit outs and i do everything!!   and are able to  be creative with a PC,   

you are entitled to you thoughts, and to be totally honest, i dont really care what you think frankly another advantage to being an old fart! :) water off a ducks back!,  If someone wishes to put alot of hard work into a panel and show it not share it i dont see the issue,  ;)  

peace!

• Like 4

On 12/2/2021 at 12:55 PM, Mrmike said:

like this, shared an image of my work, and wont be sharing the file! :D

Screenshot (135).png

Wow. That is beautiful.  You clearly are really good at this and put a lot of work into this panel. It gives me an idea of what can be done with this platform.

I am new to these AIDA sensor panels. My latest rig has a 1024x600 display that I am driving with Aqausuite. Then I bought a Formulamod clone of the Barrowch 1920 x480 display. Aquasuite is a great program, but their custom panel section is pretty limited and I could not get something that looked good on this oddball resolution display. That, and Barrowch's FBEHD-01 display page led me to this forum.

I downloaded a bunch of different panels that people posted, then started to look into what is involved with building one from scratch. Depending on how fancy you get, it can be quite an undertaking. I really did not think about these panels being proprietary or artistic property. Then I started reading these posts from people who built and posted really nice panels that others promptly downloaded and used for their own purposes. If you post the files, you should expect that people will download them. Then someone saw his custom panels in a Youtube review of an internal display. He was pissed that the guy made a video for profit based on his work. That is understandable. Now I realize that while some people are fine with sharing their panels, others are not, or feel that they should at least get a Thank You and due credit, and that it is not OK to use their work without permission, especially for profit.

Didn't mean to ramble, but that is my take on it. Its a shame to see this forum degrade into accusations and name calling. I am grateful to those who post their panels, as they provide ideas and a basis to develop my own. If a person wants to show off their work but not share the files, that is their right. They should not be admonished if they don't want to give away something that they spent hours or days building. In the end, they are just sensor panels that no one really needs. They are eye candy for enthusiasts. So can we all just try to get along and learn from each other while respecting the wishes of other forum members? My 2 cents.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Filipe Alves said:

So if you buy a Barrowch FBEHD-01 display, they give you the sensor panel files that they show in their advertising? I wanted to get one of these displays but could not find them in stock in the US for a reasonable price. Then I found a FormulaMod clone that was a few dollars cheaper and available on Amazon so I bought that one instead. I really like some of the layouts shown on the Barrowch site, but they never really say how or where to get the files. It just says "Officials will continue to release a variety of interfaces based on ASISA64 system monitoring software".

So if I had bought the Barrowch panel, I would have gotten access to all of the panels they show? Is there any way to get these panel files if you did not buy a Barrowch display?

• Thanks 1

In my opinion, this topic is based on SHARING SensorPanels. But you can share an idea, you can share the original files... Whatever. It's up to you and it should be perfectly fine.

However, good manners should be present and obviously great ideas and great works must be strongly recognised.

Personally, I share my SensorPanel "KICS" based on NZXT's CAM software because I like the style and it is what I want and need. And I have been uploading revisions since the original post for you guys. I like people recognising my job, and, of course, I don't allow anyone to use my creations or ideas for commercial purposes without asking me before.

Said this, keep creating and enjoying this powerful software! To all new people around here, you will find thousands of great SensorPanels, ideas, solved problems... And great people, even though some seem to be more interested in making noise than anything else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, antonio said:

Dragon Ball 1100-3840

Made in spare time. The style is for reference only. In order to prevent commercial activities, no documents are provided for design reference only.

11.JPG

hello antonio
1100*3840 profile is really cool
Can you share your profile?
escapes997@gmail.com