Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/1/2022 at 11:09 AM, WillisIVXX said:

Really sad day, I always look forward to your panels. But this is pretty much the way it goes, happened in the android custom rom days really bad, G+ , and xda. At least xda would delete the questionable posts and kick/ban the party

I remember the old days when people wanted to be part of a community. This is indeed a sad day.

• Like 4

On 3/30/2022 at 12:50 PM, SubiXt said:

You can always Copyright your work. 

In the U.S. 

The Copyright Act states that “pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works include two-dimensional and three-dimensional works of fine, graphic, and applied art, photographs, prints and art reproductions, maps, globes, charts, diagrams, models, and technical drawings, including architectural plans.” (17 U.S.C. § 101)

Copyright in a work of the visual arts protects those pictorial, graphic, or sculptural elements that, either alone or in combination, represent an “original work of authorship.” 

You might not be able to Copyright the configuration file but you can Copyright the graphics or the art work.   Just like a photographer or a graphic artist. 

They could do that but would spend all there time just chasing each and every pop up fake account used.   This is why piracy is so hard to really crack down on and its only chased to the sources verse the people who download and use it.  Best practice is only share to people who pm you and only post stuff you don't mind being used by others or maybe even sold.  Most of what i posted was rough so they would have to still go in a fix things or edit things before it is a finished product.  Also you would notice my numbering i would post version 4 but not 1,2,3 or 5.  Those i will keep for myself because they are finished and 100% genuine.  

8 hours ago, Vicious_Manjunk said:

They could do that but would spend all there time just chasing each and every pop up fake account used.   This is why piracy is so hard to really crack down on and its only chased to the sources verse the people who download and use it.  Best practice is only share to people who pm you and only post stuff you don't mind being used by others or maybe even sold.  Most of what i posted was rough so they would have to still go in a fix things or edit things before it is a finished product.  Also you would notice my numbering i would post version 4 but not 1,2,3 or 5.  Those i will keep for myself because they are finished and 100% genuine.  

Totally agree. I trying highlights the options you have as a creator.  Piracy is a big issue and as you stated it is very difficult And time-consuming to resolve. 

On 4/1/2022 at 11:12 AM, WillisIVXX said:

I just picked up an 11900k 2 weeks ago. Love it now thats its settled in, I finally got over 6000 in xtu2 bench with 4cores @5400mhz and 5300mhz on the other 4

Awesome!  My new case and motherboard came, so worth the minor upgrade.  And I splurged on a RTX 3080 TI.  Its up and running, however, I am going to start fresh with a new Windows 11 Workstation build and use the opportunity to restructure my data layout on the hard Drives.    Massive backup under way!  I need to order another vertical display panel today to so I can mount it like the other.  New CPU chiller is rocking, measly 21C now.  Pictures later in the week after its all done and buttoned up. 

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

I worked the last days on my Quadra V-Tech Aida64 Cyberpunk 2077 theme. Resolution is 1920x480px. It's allmost complete. The Quadra V-Tech is a vector graphic. I can change the color if i want and there will be different color variations later. You can see a lot of custom gauge loading bars. CPU and GPU core usage. The top bar is a speed meter indicatorcar dash board. Network gauge for up/download.

This sensor panel and the following ones will no longer be offered by me free of charge. Depending on the effort, the price will vary.

Let me know what you think of this design.

• Like 5

On 3/30/2022 at 1:09 AM, Dave59337 said:

Well, I finally did it.  A gauge with 101 stages from 0 to 100.  There was never a need, just my need to say, "I did it."  Thanks for the idea, WayBadMojo (not sarcastic, even though it took forever).  However, because gauges display even when out of range you must leave an end image (1 or 16) blank, or you will always see only one gauge overwriting the previous one, if using opaque images like most people make gauges.  This would be like; 0-15, 16-30, 31-45, and so on using at least 7 gauges to make one.  I use transparent images, so I had to leave both ends blank or you will see multiple hands on the gauge image.  So, it needs at least 8 gauges with; 0-14, 15-28, 29-42, and so on.  I used 10 gauges so it will take on a yellow or red glow as a warning when getting high/hot.  Also, you need to tweak the min and max values in the manager.  The gauge with images 0-14 needs min/max of 0/15, the gauge with images 15-28 needs min/max of 14/29 and the gauge with images 29-42 needs min/max of 28/43, etc.  I cropped the hands where I could for file size and still aligning (same top left corner).
In this panel the large gauges had 101 steps each requiring 10 gauges to make.  A .png file for each degree/percent 0 to 100.  The smaller drive gauges had 51 steps each requiring 5 gauges to make.  A .png file for each degree/percent 0 to 100, counting by two.  Notice the CPU gauge reporting 35 degrees and the hand actually pointing at 35, and the GPU gauge reporting 32 degrees and the hand actually pointing at 32.  (Man am I good!)
So that probably was drivel for the “download sensor panels and ask the author to ‘fix/change it’ for my computer” user.  But it might be useful for the doers that do the work.  (Was that too negative?)
In creating the 101-stage gauge, I had to start from scratch, because I cleaned up after thinking I had the perfect gauge.  They look a little better because I also did some internal stretching on account the “real” gauges faceplate wasn’t centered in the metal body.  Also, I cropped the outside because the chrome bezel was wider on one side.
This is when I found out, when you import a gauge, it will overwrite the images in the SensorPanel folder.  After creating new images and copying them into the SensorPanel folder (overwriting the not-so-pretty) images, the panel being displayed looked better.  But then I imported a different design with images with the same name, images were the older version.  And going back to the previous panel now had the older images again.  It’s a good thing I copied instead of moved the files.  I had to import, copy new images, export, import the other design, copy again, and then export to fix both.
I wonder if anyone reads the words as well as looks at the pictures.  I know I always don’t.  Would I have read what WayBadMojo had typed without Mojo’s bad-baby-face and Eddie Murphy’s head tapping image getting my attention?  Without them I might had not-so-pretty images a-n-d many more hours of free time.

Oops, the file it too big.

2022-03-29.jpg

Wow, just wow, that's quite a bit of work, nice accomplishment!
Mojo

• Thanks 2

I redid the sensor panel once called "WaterMeterBig2."  Changed the labeling style and a few graphical distortions.  Now ALL gauges are 51-stage gauges.  All hands always point to 0, 2, 4, 6, ..., 100 on the gauge.  I also grabbed a .png off the internet of a car oil pressure gauge that I thought looked cool.  I laid it out similar to the other one on a cherrywood background.  It reminds me of the cool boat in the movie "On Golden Pond."  Running them doesn't seem to slow my machine down at all.  It uses about the same CPU time as the 16 stage gauges.  But doing an export takes about 10 seconds with Aida64 showing the "not responding" warning on the sensor panel manager.

As you can see, I also included the warnings for anything going at or near full speed as well as fans/pumps running too slow.  On one I was running a memory stress test, and the other I turned off the power supply fan while viewing 3 security cameras at 64-time speed.

And before anyone asks for me to share..., I can't.  WG2.sensorpanel is 11.1 MB and BG2.sensorpanel is 10.1 MB.  Each gauge takes 54 png's to build, each panel has 7 different sized gauges, plus the background...that's 379 pics to store.  I only had 9.77 MB upload space allowable before I dropped these two jpg's down.  Does anyone know if that ever increases or resets?  I had to delete my 101-stage upload to add anything.

WG2.jpg

BG2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2022 at 10:40 AM, EverStaR said:

after an hour of work, we have something I am, mostly content with, more tuning on a few things UI think this will be it.  Vertical 480x1920.

ROGAMD480x1920.sensorpanel.png

Hey @EverStaR  any chance to get the file on this, I have the same screen size and orientation and would love to try it out.  

On 3/30/2022 at 1:09 AM, Dave59337 said:

Well, I finally did it.  A gauge with 101 stages from 0 to 100.  There was never a need, just my need to say, "I did it."  Thanks for the idea, WayBadMojo (not sarcastic, even though it took forever).  However, because gauges display even when out of range you must leave an end image (1 or 16) blank, or you will always see only one gauge overwriting the previous one, if using opaque images like most people make gauges.  This would be like; 0-15, 16-30, 31-45, and so on using at least 7 gauges to make one.  I use transparent images, so I had to leave both ends blank or you will see multiple hands on the gauge image.  So, it needs at least 8 gauges with; 0-14, 15-28, 29-42, and so on.  I used 10 gauges so it will take on a yellow or red glow as a warning when getting high/hot.  Also, you need to tweak the min and max values in the manager.  The gauge with images 0-14 needs min/max of 0/15, the gauge with images 15-28 needs min/max of 14/29 and the gauge with images 29-42 needs min/max of 28/43, etc.  I cropped the hands where I could for file size and still aligning (same top left corner).
In this panel the large gauges had 101 steps each requiring 10 gauges to make.  A .png file for each degree/percent 0 to 100.  The smaller drive gauges had 51 steps each requiring 5 gauges to make.  A .png file for each degree/percent 0 to 100, counting by two.  Notice the CPU gauge reporting 35 degrees and the hand actually pointing at 35, and the GPU gauge reporting 32 degrees and the hand actually pointing at 32.  (Man am I good!)
So that probably was drivel for the “download sensor panels and ask the author to ‘fix/change it’ for my computer” user.  But it might be useful for the doers that do the work.  (Was that too negative?)
In creating the 101-stage gauge, I had to start from scratch, because I cleaned up after thinking I had the perfect gauge.  They look a little better because I also did some internal stretching on account the “real” gauges faceplate wasn’t centered in the metal body.  Also, I cropped the outside because the chrome bezel was wider on one side.
This is when I found out, when you import a gauge, it will overwrite the images in the SensorPanel folder.  After creating new images and copying them into the SensorPanel folder (overwriting the not-so-pretty) images, the panel being displayed looked better.  But then I imported a different design with images with the same name, images were the older version.  And going back to the previous panel now had the older images again.  It’s a good thing I copied instead of moved the files.  I had to import, copy new images, export, import the other design, copy again, and then export to fix both.
I wonder if anyone reads the words as well as looks at the pictures.  I know I always don’t.  Would I have read what WayBadMojo had typed without Mojo’s bad-baby-face and Eddie Murphy’s head tapping image getting my attention?  Without them I might had not-so-pretty images a-n-d many more hours of free time.

Oops, the file it too big.

2022-03-29.jpg

Holy crap i actually followed what you were talking about.   Never even thought of trying that.  great job we need a video of it working lol.  

On 3/25/2022 at 6:37 AM, Vicious_Manjunk said:

Make sure you have your panel size set correctly under preferences and senor panel.  Also make sure you don't have scaling on within windows under your display.  That tends to mess a lot of people up.  I edit mine on my main screen then drag it over to my sensor screen to make sure it still looks right as I go.  Make sure your image is the correct size if you need to resize it just use one of the online editors.  

On 3/29/2022 at 10:53 AM, pcrepairvk said:

www.aida64skins.com  welcome!!!

On 3/30/2022 at 4:07 AM, Liao Joey said:

This is why I no longer share my work....It's so easy to just edit someone's work, but you'll spend days doing an original design... It's funny. Someone else uses your work for profit...

21 hours ago, Emrays said:

Hey @EverStaR  any chance to get the file on this, I have the same screen size and orientation and would love to try it out.  

GodZillaV12.sensorpanel