Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 16/12/2021 at 10:59, Jon Evans said:

Sharp para mim ..
Você já compartilhou? parece legal.
gostaria de converter para 600x1024 para o meu painel remoto

Poderia compartilhar? Gostei muito do seu trabalho!!!

6 minutes ago, Öld Ðad said:

I like your ROG logo, you wouldnt happen to want to share that would you. that flashing blue would look cool af on my panel lol

hi , this is not from aida , it is from other software ;) but im still working on aida64 version  , will share after done .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Awol said:

HI KC

I really like what you've done with this panel. Is there any chance you could share and i can then adapt to my own requirement. Thanks

hi , aida64 version havent done yet , i'll share when im done with aida64 version ;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Öld Ðad said:

I like your ROG logo, you wouldnt happen to want to share that would you. that flashing blue would look cool af on my panel lol

great gif , but how can we integrate a gif in a secondary screen with aida 64 .

Thanks again for your help.

2 minutes ago, KC Chong said:

hi , aida64 version havent done yet , i'll share when im done with aida64 version ;)

Is it RSLCD format ? If so its not an issue as thats what im playing around with at present however im more than happy to wait until you are ready.

Awol

2 minutes ago, Kryogenus said:

great gif , but how can we integrate a gif in a secondary screen with aida 64 .

Thanks again for your help.

hi ~ this design is for other software , and we're still working on aida64 version , may need more time to match all layer ;)

Hi everyone I'm new here, new all of this. I'm about to embark on my first pc build. Came across about aida64 and sensor panels and decided I need to include this. I have the 7inch 1024x400 panel and 7.4inch 1280x400 panel. Would really like panels from everyone willing to share. Thank you all

12 hours ago, Exhumed said:

Another commissioned work. The basis was the MSI panel shown here recently but with a different arrangement. Water cooling is installed here, so a different layout. Sensorpanel size is 1024x600px. Gif animations shows possible color variations if someone wants a different color style. I also added custom fan icons and the Aorus monitor as a bonus.

evs9yf5o.png

6gb8ve.gif.72073e08dc493f442ee8060d7cf454f5.gif

If that is commissioned work, it is hardly fair that somebody else can purchase the same. If I commissioned something, I would want it to be a 'one-off' that nobody else has.

Nice work though. You got great skills.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 6:52 PM, Drumbic said:

Right click the Aida64.exe (wherever you have it saved on your PC) > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Change High DPI Settings > Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Select system in the drop down > ok > Apply   (might need a restart for your panel to load right.)

That was it! Thanks much :-)

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, xmanrigger said:

If that is commissioned work, it is hardly fair that somebody else can purchase the same. If I commissioned something, I would want it to be a 'one-off' that nobody else has.

Nice work though. You got great skills.

I see what you mean but each panel is designed exclusively for that person. It's unlikely that anyone would want to use the panel exactly as it is if I were to offer it. There will always be requests for changes or personal adjustments. Different resolution, different sensors, different color, graphics, etc. Same as the original MSI sensor panel of mine on which this one is based. It has been heavily modified and it is no longer the original panel.

Made exclusively for someone doesn't mean I can't continue to use it or will use it in a modified form. If a customer insists that it remains exclusive, that's something completely different and is then of course reflected in the price if I can't or shouldn't continue to use the assets. But that is not the norm.

• Like 1