Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

21 hours ago, Aaron Lau said:

here is mine, awaiting for the 8.8" led to set it as 2nd monitor

sensor panel 1.png

forgot to add the template on previous post, here is my design template incase someone want it. 

MB : Asus Strix x570

CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (OC all cores 4.225

Ram : trident Z 3600MHz F series 

GPU : Asus Strix RX 5700XT OC 8GB

OS drive : Sabrent Rocket NVME 4.0 1TB

CPU Cooler : AMD stock Wraith Prism silent mode 

SENSOR PANEL.rar

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 7:50 AM, Somyadeep Mandal said:

Hello guys I joined this community yesterday, found a few but was really confused on what to be done, but I found a NZXT dash but was in 2260x800 resolution, I tweaked that for us peasants with 800x480 resolution. Let me know if its cool. Most of these things are editable, like instead of my name if you want to put yours, just edit it with yours, same for gpu name and stuff. The cpu utilization tab is system drawn.

Capture 19.JPG

Nzxt 480p sensorpanel.sensorpanel 629.04 kB · 14 downloads

could you do this at a 600x1024?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wondersquid said:

Still no luck my M.2 stays at 37 are you going to post your file?

if you are running OS on M.2 NVME SSD the SSD will get way warmer than ssd because it performs high data transfer rate even it using lower power wattage than HDD. 32-48C is normal for this type of ssd in idle stat,you can add either heatsink or fan cooler to them to keep them run cooler but don't forget to apply thermal pad, the stock heat transfer pads from manufacturers are suck.:D 

1 minute ago, Aaron Lau said:

if you are running OS on M.2 NVME SSD the SSD will get way warmer than ssd because it performs high data transfer rate even it using lower power wattage than HDD. 32-48C is normal for this type of ssd in idle stat,you can add either heatsink or fan cooler to them to keep them run cooler but don't forget to apply thermal pad, the stock heat transfer pads from manufacturers are suck.:D 

I appreciate the advise but this has to do with getting animation on the panel. But thank you 

1 minute ago, Wondersquid said:

I appreciate the advise but this has to do with getting animation on the panel. But thank you 

I don't think the sensor panel support gif tho, but there is a workaround if you have 2nd screen for the sensor panel. if you do, you can set the secondary monitor with animation background then rebuild your panel on top of that background and dont forget to set panel's transparent. good luck and have fun

20 minutes ago, Mebadwow said:

Looking for someone to make a panel for me. Would pay for services. Just want it specific to my sons PC and a Star Wars theme. 

give us more details such as where the panel you want to set at (on main screen or small secondary screen inside pc case). also your system hardware info and list of hardware info you want to be displayed on the panel. when i have time i will help you design some for free... 

1 minute ago, Aaron Lau said:

I don't think the sensor panel support gif tho, but there is a workaround if you have 2nd screen for the sensor panel. if you do, you can set the secondary monitor with animation background then rebuild your panel on top of that background and dont forget to set panel's transparent. good luck and have fun

A couple of us are working on getting animation through animation images set as gauges. I have had some success you can see here https://photos.app.goo.gl/D9p9H2zHsspahiZx8  there was a member that posted a really fluid animation saying the gauge was monitoring his M.2 drive

4 minutes ago, Wondersquid said:

A couple of us are working on getting animation through animation images set as gauges. I have had some success you can see here https://photos.app.goo.gl/D9p9H2zHsspahiZx8  there was a member that posted a really fluid animation saying the gauge was monitoring his M.2 drive

i don't think those were animations at all, you can use different images and set them as custom gauge images, whenever the meter values changed it would show the different images which making you think they are animation effect, animation will display on higher fps than that. if you look closely, you would see the image only change when the values are changed