Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, ncw1978 said:

Many thanks the extremely quick response. Sorry to be very cheeky but do you have this in 1920 x 1080 so I can use my pad.

It is ok it is modified to 1920x1080 but i can not upload the file it tell me that Max total size: 16.23 kB and my file size is more then 100 kB

i uploaded to 1fichier you can download it frome here

https://1fichier.com/?2jgdvvhyho3c62pcqoe3

58 minutes ago, mformoriarty said:

Slightly modified it, gotta admit this is the best sensor panel I've seen, in both aesthetics and functionality. Thank you!

IMG_20210217_115559.jpg

IMG_20210217_115517.jpg

You wellcome 

• Like 1

Thank you all for all the Custom Gauges and Bars. Awesome skill you all have! Not experienced at that yet. Was able to do some resizing and playing around and came out with this 1024x600 Sensor Panel. Top Graph Blends Blue(Intel) Green(Nvidia) White(FPS) and Magenta(VRAM). 

Pictures below...."Idle" / "In Game" / "Stress Test" and Updated Fonts". 

1019644759_PanelIdle.thumb.PNG.5c61aaa51b4db4ac5d2ecd4e5b7e99f1.PNG

Panel In Game.PNG

Panel Under Load.PNG

Panel Font Updated.PNG

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, babbott173 said:

Thank you all for all the Custom Gauges and Bars. Awesome skill you all have! Not experienced at that yet. Was able to do some resizing and playing around and came out with this 1024x600 Sensor Panel. Top Graph Blends Blue(Intel) Green(Nvidia) White(FPS) and Magenta(VRAM). 

Pictures below...."Idle" / "Stress Test" and "In Game". 

1019644759_PanelIdle.thumb.PNG.5c61aaa51b4db4ac5d2ecd4e5b7e99f1.PNG

Panel In Game.PNG

Panel Under Load.PNG

nice....please share it..

7 hours ago, mformoriarty said:

Slightly modified it, gotta admit this is the best sensor panel I've seen, in both aesthetics and functionality. Thank you!

IMG_20210217_115559.jpg

IMG_20210217_115517.jpg

Nice NR200P build love it. Have the same case but done a full custom loop with a 280mm radiator at the bottom. 

I hope to have a 1920 by 480 lcd at the bottom of the case and use an android device to display aida64 sensor as I struggle with keeping my sensor on a screen when connected to a PC as I am constantly turning off my main monitor to do vr gaming or work.

Also which my commander pro would behave with both aida64 and corsair link.

Great build

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ncw1978 said:

Nice NR200P build love it. Have the same case but done a full custom loop with a 280mm radiator at the bottom. 

I hope to have a 1920 by 480 lcd at the bottom of the case and use an android device to display aida64 sensor as I struggle with keeping my sensor on a screen when connected to a PC as I am constantly turning off my main monitor to do vr gaming or work.

Also which my commander pro would behave with both aida64 and corsair link.

Great build

Thanks, really like this case, it's my first time trying a small form factor and it's better than expected. Your's sounds awesome, wouldn't mind seeing the pictures when it's done!

Made a SensorPanel (mostly hacked together from Jav M's nice clean "KICS", thanks!) for the new 6.8" Beadapanel 1280x480.  I also made a 3D case for it and got a USB-C to right angle Micro-USB adapter. Using it as monitor for my HP Omen 15" when it mines crypto. 

ResizerImage1330X9972.jpg

beside laptop.jpg

ResizerImage997X1329 above.jpg

alan mod omen.belcd alan mod omen.sensorpanel Beadapanel to Thermaltake Massive 20 34mm clamp.stl Backing plate3.stl Case Front Beadaboard4.stl

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kodachrome said:

Made a SensorPanel (mostly hacked together from Jav M's nice clean "KICS", thanks!) for the new 6.8" Beadapanel 1280x480.  I also made a 3D case for it and got a USB-C to right angle Micro-USB adapter. Using it as monitor for my HP Omen 15" when it mines crypto. 

ResizerImage1330X9972.jpg

beside laptop.jpg

ResizerImage997X1329 above.jpg

alan mod omen.belcd 366.94 kB · 0 downloads alan mod omen.sensorpanel 366.94 kB · 0 downloads Beadapanel to Thermaltake Massive 20 34mm clamp.stl 923.52 kB · 1 download Backing plate3.stl 420.59 kB · 1 download Case Front Beadaboard4.stl 312 kB · 1 download

Nice! You're welcome man :)

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 18:52, Rolenko said:

Aquí va. Hice algunos cambios desde que me di cuenta de que en una pantalla lcd de 5 "se necesita un tamaño de fuente más grande para que todo el material se pueda leer correctamente.

image.png.c922c5b6b9430fd86ce8ea066bade5e4.png

Por cierto, en caso de que alguien pudiera ayudarme: me di cuenta de que no puedo editar o crear indicadores personalizados, no tengo el tipo de elemento "Indicador". ¿Cómo puedo editar un indicador personalizado en las últimas versiones de aida?

image.png.da61bf468e011060236800937bca11ea.png

2021-02-07_minimal_nodp.sensorpanel 1.3 MB · 116 descargas

can you share in 1024x600 please!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mformoriarty said:

Thanks, really like this case, it's my first time trying a small form factor and it's better than expected. Your's sounds awesome, wouldn't mind seeing the pictures when it's done!

Yeah good case. I am having trouble getting a good photo of it as I have mirror tinted the glass screen which looks great to the naked eye with the dim lighting shining through but it just looks like a mirrored garbage when photographed. I have tried a little screen in there which looks great through the glass but I was not happy with how it was so waiting on a new long but narrow screen for the bottom and I am going to use a odriod c2 board with android running the remote panel app.

Here is an early photo before cable clean up, led placement etc without the glass panel

DSC-1102.jpg

Does not look anywhere near as nice than it is now but hopefully a will get my better camera out when it is finished an get a good shot of it.

Really like what you have done  with the white cables and led strips. The retro sensor panel really suits it with the white and the big sythe cooler at the other side.

• Like 1