Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hello first time here, i just bought a 7" inch display to do a sensor panel and i found this topic :D

EDIT: edited because  in the end i customize the panel for my taste but i still have a question about the FPS, it seems that doens't work, it stays always at 0. RTSS is installed :D

On 1/30/2021 at 4:15 PM, Nashö said:

Hi guys, sorry for being late.

As promised, here I attach my finished sensor panel (as of now).

The resolution is 1920x480. I think it fits perfectly with 8.8 inch screen. Fonts used were GeForce and Robot Reavers.

Special thanks to @Jav M.for the meter bars, pokemon template guy for the storage meter bar, and everyone who have shares your template here for elements that I have used to make this.

Hope you guys like it :D

P/S: Since there's limitation on size of files that can be uploaded, I ll create a new account later on to share my elements used in this template in Photoshop format. You can use them for resizing the resolution or on your own template. Hope that helps B)

576108656_2021-01-30-104240982(1).thumb.jpg.937002d8977166376f97c5b0f0b857c6.jpg

1816313417_2021-01-30-104211554(1).thumb.jpg.68673eb3c4ea891d4fcb3de953bafc9a.jpg

2136104408_RYZ5NSensorPanel_sensorpanel.7c00caceaf982eec278e89adc0c91414 2.34 MB · 283 downloads

why does that happen with most of the downloads

grafik.thumb.png.1252b0322af251b904e0dd961591a31e.png

first just want to say thank you to all the great creators out there for sharing their templates. i've just started using AIDA64 so hope to learn a lot and create my own soon. but for now i've started off downloading a few for my 7" screen (running 1024 x 600). i've run into a problem where when i import a template that is 1024 x 600 it opens in a different size and the data/design is skewed or jumbled. this has happened with 1 out of the 4 i've tried. i'm sure it's probably something simple....but can someone tell me what might be wrong?

On 3/13/2021 at 4:33 AM, wolfmasterk87 said:

Thanks to @6ft6 and @Imraneo for the inspiration. I will share my .psd and aida file when I fully complete it. I have just been super busy with work. Also the glare on the screen is not bad at all at the angle I see it on the daily basis.

Untitled.png

2002913284_20210312_2128021.jpg

1666996928_20210312_2128221.jpg

would it be possible to share that. best without CPU, GPU und RAM Details. Not sure how i can change the png of a sensorpanel

1 hour ago, zerodayhero said:

when i import a template that is 1024 x 600 it opens in a different size and the data/design is skewed or jumbled. this has happened with 1 out of the 4 i've tried. i'm sure it's probably something simple....but can someone tell me what might be wrong?

I'm new to Aida64 too and i noticed this too :( btw i have redone it from the start adding/removing item, here where i'm atm with the editing (still need to add something) and thankx obviously to the original maker :D

aida.jpg

• Like 7

On 2/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, antonio said:

happy new year 2021!!!

1920X1080.png

1920-515.jpg

1920X1080.7z 9.45 MB · 1161 downloads

Thanks for this. new to aida64 but with your post and @Guna post on page 88 figured out how to edit this. Really great job. Mine looks a little messed up in some fonts and the numbers are off center but working on that now. Once again, great job, I love it

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.901609a60c3ad7ae9c9c25ead23a1861.png

• Like 2

i am also new. my expectation is that if i import a template it formats all correctly. Most probably we have an issue because of missing fonds. so good would be to have the fonds in the template included. but it should just not fit but not fully be out of the window. is there a way to fix that. like guide for dummies how to import things correctly? Also i cannot exchange the background PNG on the templates (always get an error message)?

5 hours ago, Vesimas said:

I'm new to Aida64 too and i noticed this too :( btw i have redone it from the start adding/removing item, here where i'm atm with the editing (still need to add something) and thankx obviously to the original maker :D

aida.jpg

that's looking good...love the color scheme and layout

Here is mine :) Took about 6 hours to make it, but it's all done in vector so changing the theme to match my current RGB theme will be simple. Ignore the missing HDD, it's currently unplugged. I'm currently mining ATM (while not gaming) which is why the the GPU is maxed out like that.

20210323_233904.thumb.jpg.e5ebb3bfdb92a9a2228b0241de32bcd7.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Airik Farley said:

Here is mine :) Took about 6 hours to make it, but it's all done in vector so changing the theme to match my current RGB theme will be simple. Ignore the missing HDD, it's currently unplugged. I'm currently mining ATM (while not gaming) which is why the the GPU is maxed out like that.

20210323_233904.thumb.jpg.e5ebb3bfdb92a9a2228b0241de32bcd7.jpg

Nice work would you consider sharing?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 1stSlave said:

why does that happen with most of the downloads

Because you are using different scale settings (Start > Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout) on your display than the designer. I can see a 50% difference in size and positioning.

On 3/21/2021 at 5:05 PM, RustInPeace said:

So i placed and locked my sensorpanel on the 2nd mini screen connected via hdmi to my gpu.  Why occasionally when i open certain apps from the main screen desktop/taskbar do they open on the mini-screen, underneath the sensorpanel?  How can one prevent that and have all apps on the main desktop? 

Hi not sure if thats what u mean but go in to ur pc taskbar setting than scroll down on to multiple displays and underneath u have option "show taskbar on all displays" turn it off. Now u wont see it on ur sensorpanel

On 3/22/2021 at 11:58 PM, Vesimas said:

Hello first time here, i just bought a 7" inch display to do a sensor panel and i found this topic :D

EDIT: edited because  in the end i customize the panel for my taste but i still have a question about the FPS, it seems that doens't work, it stays always at 0. RTSS is installed :D

Hi i had the same problem had to uninstall everything than rivatune + msi than aida64 it worked.

PS u do know that u have to activate fps counter in rivatuner 1st?

3 minutes ago, Vesimas said:

Uhm do you mean i have to launch rivaturner or just activate it and then close the program?

in msi aftreburner go in to settings<monitoring<than scroll on to freamerate "click"on it and mark "show in on-screen display" than apply

1 minute ago, gadslon said:

in msi aftreburner go in to settings<monitoring<than scroll on to freamerate "click"on it and mark "show in on-screen display" than apply

I can't use it with Adrenaline software :D Btw i solved running RTTS in background, now i can see the fps on the panel :D