Logitech Arx Control LCD for smartphones and tablets

Grestorn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fiery, I just a tough time finding the posting where you listed all the supported control strings for static labels. 

Maybe you should post them in a sticky posting, at least as longs as they're not part of the documentation.

/edit: Oh stupid me. Just realized that it's a drop down box ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am running into a issue where sensor items are not displaying correctly on my tablets screen. I have the screen size set to what ARX told me to. I can managed to place them correctly on the screen. But it usually looks like a jumbled mess in Aida 64 and it makes it a pain to move things.

Using a Nvidia SHIELD tablet.

Any help would be appreciated.

2YZBPWc.png

O61gLpo.png

I am using Simple Sensor Items so I guess that's why I didn't see the width. I will try messing with the non-simple versions and report back.

That looks a bit like you were using right alignment on your Simple Sensor Items. If you do so, you may have to place the items at a different location than the preview may suggest. In your case you would have to move it 100 or so pixels to the left to make it right.

That looks a bit like you were using right alignment on your Simple Sensor Items. If you do so, you may have to place the items at a different location than the preview may suggest. In your case you would have to move it 100 or so pixels to the left to make it right.

That's what I was doing at first.. but it starts to make the preview look awful and things were overlapping. Makes it a pain to set things up that way.. especially since the ARX screen doesn't update live when I hit the Apply button. Would take me hours to get it set up like I have my G19s screen.

UtknXjB.png

That's what I was doing at first.. but it starts to make the preview look awful and things were overlapping. Makes it a pain to set things up that way.. especially since the ARX screen doesn't update live when I hit the Apply button. Would take me hours to get it set up like I have my G19s screen.

In case you're using Arx on an Android device, then it's still the issue of the Logitech Arx Android app that Logitech should soon update to fix a few bugs. You may want to switch to using RemoteSensor while you're configuring your layout, and once you're done, you can switch back to Arx. You can freely copy-paste items across Arx and RemoteSensor layouts, since they're 100% compatible with each other.

I may have found an issue. Having Right Aligned turned on with Simple Sensor items seems to be what throws everything off. Right Align shows in the Aida64 Display Window but the actual ARX/RemoteSensor windows show as Right Align is off.

We've fixed that up in the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta update:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Thanks,

Fiery

• 3 weeks later...

I am so bad at making my own goodlooking setup via arx/aida64.

Would love it if someone could share theyr own setup for me to try (.arlcd file) out and perhaps fiddle with.

I have a resolution on my smartphone arx app of 360x447 if that helps at all.

Looks very promising, i can see ppl doing great thing with this!

• 1 year later...
On 22/10/2014 at 8:23 AM, Fiery said:

Yes, we've seen that when they unveiled it a month ago. We definitely will support it, but we'll also introduce our own solution for the same purpose. Stay tuned ;)

Regards,

Fiery

can we use feature like this with the extreme version of AIDA or we need bigger license?

• 9 months later...
18 hours ago, Fanatic1803 said:

Hello.
would it be possible to add different sizes of the "ARC Gauge"?
3 to 5 sizes?

Arc gauges can have any diameter.  You can set it by adjusting the Diameter setting.  You can also adjust its thickness and colour, of course.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I was trying to manage auto-rotate option on my own but I failed.  I have portrait mode working just fine, but as I'm using tablet I'd like to use landscape mode. 

Tablet's screen It's rotating just fine, Aida is working also fine on tablet but I can't figure out how to switch "AIDA LCD options" on my PC to show me landscape mode so I could possible rearrange it. For now I can only arrange portrait mode. It wants me to set 601x864 resolution which is portait - should I somehow set it in landscape?

Thank You!

EDIT: I just set it 864x601 and it's working in landscape - I just had to restart AIDA and Arx. My bad :-)

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2014 at 11:02 PM, Grestorn said:

Hi, 

have you seen the new Logitech Arx Control solution?

It's basically a way to use iOS and Android phones and tablets to display and control various stuff of your gaming PC. 

The only requirement - besides the phone or tablet - is to have Logitechs Gaming Software installed. It works with all Logitech keyboards and mice that are supported by the Gaming Software. 

And, as far as I understand, there's a documented API which allows you to display custom stuff in the app. I haven't looked at it, but I guess it's not too different from the API that they used for their LCD displays. 

Do you want to check that out and give us an idea whether you'd like to support that?

Seems pretty cool wonder how it "really" works......I'm scared