Wake from sleep (Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 + I5-8600K + GTX1060) [Odospace issue]

Overclockeverything

When my system resumes after sleep mode Aida is shut down. This happens even when my CPU/GPU are at stock clocks/voltages. I also tried different sleep modes, hybrid and hibernate. I am running a Gigabyte G7 with an I5-8600k, GTX 1060, Samsung SSD and 16GB of  G Skill Aegis F4-2400 RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎. ‎03‎. ‎26‎. at 9:47 PM, Overclockeverything said:

When my system resumes after sleep mode Aida is shut down. This happens even when my CPU/GPU are at stock clocks/voltages. I also tried different sleep modes, hybrid and hibernate. I am running a Gigabyte G7 with an I5-8600k, GTX 1060, Samsung SSD and 16GB of  G Skill Aegis F4-2400 RAM. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 

I'm not sure what Gigabyte G7 refers to.  Is it a Gigabyte motherboard with Z370 chipset?  If yes, then which one?

Do you have any special sensor devices connected, like via USB?

Do you have any RAID arrays defined?

Please also let me know what version of ForceWare do you have installed.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 4:23 AM, Omari said:

I think this bug occurs because aida has been installed as a portable program and not had its values written to the windows registry

I don't think that could cause any issues, since AIDA64 initializes its Registry entries whenever they're missing.  You can remove the entries completely if you want, and you will see the next time you start AIDA64 that they will be re-created automatically.